Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Kazumi shot up and flew after Chris at top speed, having slept with an eye open. Tomoyo slept soundly, her head on Jude's chest.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Hannah was still awake and heard another persons thoughts in Erin's head. She follow Kazumi and the fake Erin. Kazumi I will help you, She shot up with her and started getting mad all of a sudden.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Kazumi nodded and glanced at Hannah. 'Okay.. Don't lose your head...' She sent, almost feeling the anger radiate off of Hannah.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:16 pm

I am okay...No need to worry about me, Hannah glanced at Kazumi smiling. She blinked, I just wish it as not happening this exact moment.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Kazumi smirked. 'Yeah...' She thought, almost hitting a tree.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Hannah glanced at the fake Erin, would giving her head a good whacking bring her own self back?, She smirked looking at Kazumi. We just need to get Jessica out of her grasp for a second, Hannah thought they should trap her and have her between us.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Kazumi nodded. 'Maybe... That's a good idea.' She said.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Hannah nodded, I will fly ahead ahead of her to cut her off and then you blocked her from behind. She flew into high gear using her speed and flew in front of her, Kazumi can you message Blake to come help..Oh and as I distract her you try getting her in a head lock so she can release Jessica. Hannah just needed a second and she could grab her away from the fake Erin.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Kazumi nodded and sent 'Blake, Chris is here, we need your help.' "Ready when you are." She said. Tomoyo woke up and sat against a tree, looking at Jude, then the rest of the flock.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Hannah nodded and blocked Chris from flying any further "I don't think your name is on that. So I suggest you leave Erin alone and hand Jessica back to us unharmed." She had a pissed off look on her face.
Hannah glanced at Jessica then back up at Erin's possessed body, Kazumi can you try forcing Chris out of her mind.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Kazumi nodded and looked into Chris's mind. Halfway done, she was blocked out by something, cringing as an unknown force made her stop. 'Something's preventing me from getting to her...' She sent.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Hannah glanced at Kazumi, keep trying I will help you. She looked into her mind and tried forcing the source of the mind control out her Erin's mind and trying to erase the ability for Chris over take Erin again.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Kazumi noddded and focused as well, concentrating on Erin's mind. Tomoyo woke up and sat up, looking down at her hands. 'If I'm violent, they surely don't need me around them...' She said, stealthily getting up.. Her leg was grabbed by jude, who sat up. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. Tomoyo looked at him, then away, trying to break free. Jude sighed. 'Well, at least her attitude's back...' He thought, pulling Tomoyo back over to him, cradling her in his arms. "What do you need?" He asked. He didn't exactly trust Tomoyo to be along right now, so he decided to carry her wherever she needed. "Nothing." Tomoyo said, sighing. Jude chuckled and pushed a strand of hair away from Tomoyo's face. Tomoyo blushed deeply. "Your name is..." She thought. "Jude." He replied.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:50 am

blake heard kazumi and snapped his eyes open to see hannah and kazumi taking off after chris and jessica. "great." he said flatly and jumping into the air and snapped his wings out flying after chris. chris smirked as she flew head on for hannah and flew straight up right before they collided. chris kicked her in the nose as she flew up. she started flying faster than she ever had before. 'kazumi. hannah. dont even try to get me out of her head, its no use. and hannah im gonna take your suggestion about me leaving erin alone and handing jessica over. here's wat im gonna do, im gonna take it and throw it in the trash. oh..blake by the way, you are never gonna see erin...well you might..she'll just b sleeping with the fishes by the time you get to her..same for littl jessie here. now if you dont mind i hav business to take care of.' chris thought to kazumi blake and hannah. chris looked back down at them and used erin's wind power and blew a powerful gust of wind at them, throwing them to the ground. "very nice, erin. glad i cud take you over. aw stop you're too kind." chris laughed evily. chris..get out of my head! why dont you just send the hounds of hell after us! i thought to chris. 'because erin. you and your miserable flock always find a way to kill them. now see if i use one of u and they dont kno it, they trust you. and you my friend are their leader. plus they cant kill you because well..if they do im sure your precious blake will hav a tizzy fit and go after the person who killed you. but if he killed you then...well he wud probably kill himself which makes it that much easier to get to jessica and derek. they wer supposed to b working for Itex but they escaped obviously so now we hav to punish them. now, if you dont mind i wud like to get bak to business, so leav!' chris thought bak and before i cud respond bak she shut me out bak into the darkness of 'her' head. she shut me bak up into the memories from wen i was in the labs. jessica opened her eyes, "erin..wher are we going?" chris looked down at jessica and answered, "this is just a dream, go back to sleep sweetie." she said and jessica closed her eyes. once jessica closed her eyes she was fortunate enough to see that the woman who had drugged her left a serum in jessica's pocket. she took it out and injected jessica with the drug. "sleep tight now jessica, you'll b asleep for about..oh..say the rest of time? yes the rest of time." she said and laughed some more and flew even faster towards Itex. Itex came into view after about 3minutes of flying super sonic. she landed at the main door to the building. "knock knock. delivery for the scientists here at Itex, i believe its your mutant. species #456." chris said sarcastically and the doors opened up for her. she walked in and they took jessica from her and then put chris in a room with the actual chris. chris was sound asleep. erin walked over to the empty bed and layed down. chris woke up then to see that she had successfully gotten the two targets without a scrape on her.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:55 am

(Hmm, ok. God mod me in and I'll take over?)
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games