Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:05 pm
Jordan wandered forward, interested greatly in the architecture and pattern on the ceiling. She walked down the stairs looking up the whole time, and walked around the outside of the mosaic on the ground, she couldn't bring herself to step on it. When she took her eyes from it, she noticed a large opening directly across the floor. It looked like a doorway; beyond it was pitch black.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 pm
Avery reached for a scroll but turned and watched a moment as Jordan explored the floor below.
Smiling she turned back and casually slid the scroll out from it's slot.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:20 pm
Spencer walked in. "Wow. What is this place?" he asked.

Christopher looked around. "Is there some sort of puzzle that needs to be solved? If so, let me take a look at it. I enjoy solving those kinds of things" he said.

Alex was observing the place, keeping a careful eye all around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:10 pm
Jordan brought her hands up to her mouth. "Echo!" she said loudly. The sound went up, but the bounce back was much fainter than she thought it would be in such a large room. "Huh. Well, Chris, if there's a puzzle, I'd guess it as something to do with the art."  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:16 pm
Christopher looked around and placed an index finger contemplatively on his chin. "Hmm. Seems so. Well I do like art, so it shouldn't be too hard. Let's see...if there is an animal of each I'ras colour, perhaps we need one person with each color in here. Do we have a person for each I'ras colour?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:20 pm
"Yeah, we do." Jordan said, looking again at the ceiling. They had plenty of reds, she covered blue and silver along with Alex, Avery had green and purple along with others, and Maria had gold. That was every one, right?  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 pm
((did you want to update the event record before you forget all that happened?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:59 pm
(( God, you're right. Heck, I already have. It makes me kind of happy to know people look at it... ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:05 pm
(( <.<

>.>

Where'd everybody go?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:13 pm
(( To the house on mango street for a block party

Oh, and my mom saw two llamas walking across my neighbor's driveway yesterday. I love my life. ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:16 pm
(o.0 weird)
Avery looked up and called out "I call green!"..knowing full well Michishige would want purple. She folded the scroll properly and tucked it back, though it'd been really interesting.
She could always find it again later.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:19 pm
(( Lol, too bad it's beddie by time now ))

Jordan looked down from the ceiling. "I call blue?" She felt less affinity for her blue side, but since Alex was there and there weren't any other blues... What exactly were they calling for, anyways?  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:31 pm
"Whatever it is, I call red!" Spencer called and walked over to where he saw a red animal.

"Hmm, I could do purple since red has been taken" Christopher said. He then turned to the others in their party. "Unless someone else wants to. There may be something else one of us has to do" he added. He wasn't sure if there were any other purples in his group who wanted to take that spot instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:16 am
((RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Just as Avery was about to finish tucking the scroll back into a semi neat place the demon dog that Jordan had manage to disturbe earlier charged forward and snatched the map from her other hands fingertips, wheeling around it raced for the rail on the floor and jumped over, not even stunned by the landing it kept going quickly and efficiently till it shot through the wide expansing door way, a secound more and the demon dog was gone out of site. the only odd thing that no one had relized right away as the event had happened was that the demon dog had made no sound what so ever, not even when it landed on the floor and a clear thud should've been present

((Mu ha ha ha my post of evilness >: D ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:04 pm
(( You mean map or scroll? xP ))

As the dog passed through the doorway, tendrils of light shot across it, each one colored just as the animals had been. In the center, from the ceiling, light showered down, colored as well. The light fell onto the corresponding pictures of the animals on the floor.

Jordan stepped up cautiously, approaching the blue martin and stepping into the light. As she looked, she saw glowing blue words appear on the ground in front of her. "Hey, there's words here!" she said. But even if the others looked, no one but Jordan would see them.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games