Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:13 pm
A...a connection to...to me?...You...is that... -she raises an eyebrow and listens to the rest of what he says-

stare I wanted to smack him my ownself. stressed But...Well...while I was mad at Draa...it really was my own fault. stare I can't believe he would throw it in my face, but well...I gave him those on a whim and probably should have thought more about how I don't really know him well enough...I mean...I know Tes...and I trust Tes...but...Draa, no matter how much he seems like it, -isn't- Tes... -she trails off thinking- I...I'm just glad I deleted his access to them. 3nodding He obviously cannot be trusted with them. stare Next thing I'd know is I'd come in and he'd be sharing them with Flame or something and the whole damn cycle would start over. stare -she gives a very dry, dark look-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:29 pm
Daniel nodded as he listened to Dame speak of Draa. There was obviously no love lost between the two of them. But more importantly, she had picked up on the key point at the core of his situation.

"Now I don't want you to go getting the wrong idea, since what I have to say is a little...out there, so I just ask that you hear me out."

Daniel rose to his feet and started pacing back and forth as he rubbed his hands and tried to find the best words. He had been thinking of this moment for some time, and yet found that any words he had once thought of now seemed inadequate.

"When I first woke up. Well, arrived really. You were the first person I felt a connection to. Everyone else was just there. You know. Not much more than scenery. But you? You stood out somehow, I couldn't help but get close to you. In more ways than one apparently."

Daniel scrubbed at the back of his head as he paced, and sighed. He was barely keeping it together trying to get this all out.

"Well, over the course of our time together, and that draw of yours, I am pretty sure that I had begun to develop feelings for you. Uh, romantic ones. Even though they didn't make sense to me, and I couldn't fully understand them. Well, it turns out, I think I know why I had those feelings. I confused them for romance, but they're still important."

Daniel paused for a moment as a thought crossed his mind. Stopping his pacing, Daniel turned to face Dame in her seat.

"What I'm about to tell you, whether you believe or not, could change everything you know about me up to this point. There is some that affects you. As such, I feel that such a revelation should be up to you whether you want it or not. I will not force the information on you if you do not want it."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:46 pm
((Alright, love. I'm gonna put this on hold until tomorrow. I'm really tired and I need sleep before I respond to that, lol See ya then. heart ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:52 pm
damecharlie
((Alright, love. I'm gonna put this on hold until tomorrow. I'm really tired and I need sleep before I respond to that, lol See ya then. heart ))

(( FIne by me. Just so long that everybody knows to blame the cliffhanger on you. rofl ))  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:14 pm
((Yeah, lol they already yelled at me for it. xd

... stare some of them are getting a taste of their own medicine. stare You know who you are. stare ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 am
{{A cliffhanger in AS? I like! XD Great RPing guys. smile I can't wait to see what those feelings were, why Daniel had them! I have a feeling we might learn more about him through this. wink }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:36 pm
-dame becomes increasingly more uncomfortable as he talks, fidgeting and looking like she wants to bolt to the nearest exit. She really does not like his talk of "romantic feelings" for her. Especially when she is just now fixing her relationship with Flame. Sure, she knew Draa lusted after her, but damn, he lusted after everyone. If Flame found out that she had let someone who had feelings like Daniel's towards her...-dame bites her lip- live with her...She just knew it wouldn't be good-

-And she had teased the poor man by taking off her shirt! Sure her back was turned...and for the life of her she can't remember why she did it, to prove some backackwards point that she couldn't...oh jeez. stressed sweatdrop She really needs to work on her spur of the moment decisions! gonk -

-dame continues to listen to him. He tells her that he confused his feelings as romantic ones...so... confused What kind of feelings is he having? dame continues to feel more and more confused and on edge as he keeps talking, her eyes growing slightly frantic. By the end she is sitting on the edge of her seat, looking like a scared jackrabbit-

I...I don't know what to say, Daniel. -she says quietly, in an even voice, hands clutching hard to each other, wringing slightly- I...I am happy you are finding out more about yourself...and I'm confused to the point of curiosity about most of what you just said... -dame's thoughts turn dark for a moment- stare stressed Does...does this have to do with your Princess Leia rock? stressed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:00 pm
Daniel looks slightly confused for a moment. He had to run back in his mind quite a ways before he found when she had made the reference before.

"What? Oh, the puzzle message? Well, a little. As you know, it took me a while to work it out, but eventually I did. The message was basically a listing of four elements. At first I couldn't make out what they had in common, until I found some books on theoretical physics. It's thought that under the right conditions, and with the right technology, one could create an organic transistor. Basically, a living thing, whose every cell could act like and amplifier. But that's just the beginning."

Daniel turned back to the chair he had originally sat in. In it lay the stone slate he had also retrieved from the apartment, which he picked up and handed to Dame. Rubbing his fingers together, and trying desperately to not just give up, Daniel launched into the story.

“This slate is over 10,000 years old. Well, it would be if it had gone through the regular flow of things, so technically it’s from 10,000 years ago. Okay, beside the point. Anyway, it tells the story of a race of ancient gods, who strode amongst the heavens on pillars of fire, spreading their divinity and good graces amongst the ‘young creatures’ of creation. So, everything goes great for an undisclosed amount of time until suddenly the ‘gods’ stop making their regular visits. A generation or two goes by and still nothing. Then one day a ‘god’ stumbles along. She’s in not such great shape, and proceeds to explain that a terrible event transpired, and she is the last of her kind. She tells them though that with their last breath, her fellows had ensured that the threat had been eliminated and that they would always be watched over. Then she leaves a few trinkets behind and disappears into history.”

Daniel sat in his chair to keep from pacing the length of the room. He was trying to gauge Dame’s feelings, but she was keeping a very calm and straight face. Well I did ask her to hear me out.

“Okay, so here’s where it takes some leaps. Not ‘gods’, just a powerful civilization. Not pillars of fire, but starships or other advanced travel methods. So, long ago, an ancient and powerful civilization goes around shepherding the young races of the universe. Then, something big and bad comes along and rips these guys a new one. They win, but in the end it wipes them out. But they manage to leave something behind.”

Daniel noticed that his leg had started to bounce slightly, and quickly a put a hand on his knee to still it.

“With me so far?”  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 pm
-dame lays the slate on her lap, sits back and crosses her arms under her chest, staring off to the side- stare I feel like I'm in an episode of Stargate...you sure you don't have a "Daniel's Crazy, Probably True, Stories for Dummies", do you? stare -she waves off his confused look- Just keep going. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:22 pm
Daniel looked a little abashed for a moment. It had been a while since anyone had called him crazy. It didn't unsettle him. In fact it flashed his memory back to when they first met, which helped to calm him a little.

"Okay. Well, basically, it means that a living creature could amplify power beyond any technological invention that has been created in the last 10,000 years. And I think that I have sort of connection, history wise, with whatever this thing that was left behind is."

Daniel's nervousness started to get a little nervous again, fidgeting with his chair. He was finally coming to the point that he had wanted to tell someone since he figured it out. Especially her.

“Okay, here goes. See, I’ve started figuring out things I can do, I’ve started remembering things. Not much, but enough. And recently, it was implied that what I can do, I can teach to others with the right potential. Or at least, to a degree. Apparently, it’s something I’m almost driven to do. It’s something I can sense in others. And as it was mentioned to me, I’m drawn towards this potential, sometimes without realizing it.”

Daniel raised his gaze to meet Dame’s, the implication behind his eyes obvious.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:28 pm
-dame stares at him again, body tensing slightly- stare And just what exactly is it you can "do", Daniel. stare -she sets her jaw, not amused with his implications-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:36 pm
Daniel had praactically known that Dame was going to ask the question she did. Problem was that he still hadn't figured out exactly how he was going to explain it. Suddenly, he had a bolt of inspiration.

"Alright. Not worry. Here, watch."

Daniel got up and walked over to the door to the room, and turned to face Dame and gave a big but shaky smile. Turning he pushed through the door and 'travelled' to his room in the back of Aqua Springs. From Dame’s perspective, Daniel seemed to stretch slightly as he instantly faded from sight, leaving only a swinging door. Before the door even finishes closing Daniel is striding back in, now wearing his street clothes. Raising his arms, he held his hands wide.

“Uh, ta da?”  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 pm
-dame kind of snakes and shakes her head as she talks- You can...change clothes really fast? Yay? Um...that's a useful trick? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:50 pm
Daniel's head spun around to look at the door, then back again.

"What? No. It took me almost five minutes to get changed. I just...went back and then came back...and..."

Daniel was lost he didn't know what else to do. He was trying, but he was out of ideas.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say. Or do. Maybe this was a mistake. Like every other time I talk to people."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:02 pm
Daniel...what are you... -she hears the rest of what he says and rolls her eyes- rolleyes Don't give me your pity party, mister. stressed I have known you long enough to warrant more dignity than that, thank you very much. mad

-she gets up from her chair and stalks over to him, arms crossed underneath her chest still- Now you listen to me. You are supposed to be explaining s**t to me that is, by your own mouth, might change or affect my life in some way. You OWE it to me to figure out a damn way to get what you are trying to say across. Do you dig me? -she is poking his chest at every word, by this point. Face completely serious and a little annoyed. She looks like she ain't gonna take crap. stare She also looks like she is on the verge of busting out her teacher voice- You work quickly through whatever "catch" you are coming up on and explain it to me! stressed stressed

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games