Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:46 am
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

"I'd like that," replied Selina. "We'll probably be helping Hannah get her supplies as well. I'll be busy next term, that's certain. Advanced Flying, of course, Alchemy, Ancient History, Arithmancy, Care of Magical Creatures, Cooking with Magic, Cursebreaking, Divination, Ghost and Ghoul Studies, Healing, Study of Ancient Runes, Wandless, oh, and Wizard Law. I want to keep my career options open."

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph sighed as he took a seat at the table. He hadn't seen Levi yet, and he was liable to just skip out on sitting with his house and sit at the Gryffindor table instead. However, he wanted to see exactly where his sisters ended up, so he was paying close attention to the sorting. Which, was an odd thought in and of itself. Sisters. Up until the summer, he had been an only child. Now he had sisters that were both starting in Hogwarts this year, and he could only shake his head. He hardly knew them really, but he had been as friendly as he usually was to them. He just hadn't formed an opinion on them either way. Minnie was mice and friendly, while Lynn was definitely a tomboy. They were both nice people, but all he had to do was look at the rest of his family to realize that not everyone was. Which, he had been taken over the summer to a quidditch pitch by his cousin Eretria to practice his skills. It was definitely hard work, and he hoped that he was better than he was last year.

He shrugged it off, however, and decided to resume watching the sorting. He'd figure out everything eventually, he just hoped that he didn't have issues with his classes. Eventually he would get a handle on the coursework and bookwork. He just hoped like last year that he didn't have to read out loud. He had avoided it last year, and thankfully no one had asked him to. He just hoped that trend continued to this year.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Two sisters, wow...
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxx______________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxx Wallflower || Muggleborn || Single
                                                                xxxxxxx______________________________________

The start of a new year, and Uriah was sitting in the crowded Sorting Feast once again. This time a fifth year; the year his Ordinary Wizarding Level Exams were to happen. The year of possibly the hardest time of study at Hogwarts, from what he gathered at his watching older students. This was the year that students would be making life altering decisions. The year they choose what was important to them and what they wanted to do for the rest of their lives. It seemed a lot of pressure on a bunch of 15 year olds. The Hufflepuff glanced up and down the tables before turning his eyes to the sorting. "Maybe this year will be better than before. It will determine so much." he said with a slight smile.

Brushing some hair from his eyes he watched the events before him, observing the people the behaviors. What are the stories of these new first years? he wondered as he peered at them. They had stories that would only grow from this point, multiple points where their stories would change drastically were about to come up in their lives.

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffSecond Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

The second year walked into the Great Hall, not realizing just how early he was. There had been very few people in the Great Hall upon him entering. He personally thought he wasn't that early, but he surely was wrong. When entering, he looked for someone to sit with, speaking that the whole time from Platform 9 3/4, he was alone and wanted to socialize just a little bit. He also wanted to pay attention to the sorting however so he could learn some of the names of the newest Hogwarts class.

Soon enough, he found someone. He decided to sit next to Zephyros because he knew the kid the most out of the the few kids that were actually there. Well, the boy was on his Quidditch team and they were dormmates. So, walking over to the seat across from him, he took a seat, a small smile on his face. "Hiya," he said to the boy on the other side, giving a small wave. Looking up at the Sorting, he watched as kids were Sorted into their respected houses.

"But the best ship of all is friendship. "

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:52 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny had taken a seat at the Hufflepuff table when he and Jojo had first come into the hall, followed closely by Dori. He figured that the other seventh year would be wondering why he had sat so close to the sorting, but it was a bit hard to explain without coming straight out and saying he was worried about his younger brother. At least Jojo would be able to understand, having similar issues herself. When Rhys was finally sorted, he grinned and clapped, hoping that his little brother wasn't going to have issues in that house. Save for Gypsy, it was fairly quiet so he doubted that Rhys would be bothered overly much.

When his brother took a seat, Kenny scratched his head and looked over to Dori and Jojo, Dori having sat with him when they found a place at the table.
                                                  "Umm, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to move a bit closer to my younger brother. He's, um, he doesn't socialize much, and I kinda wanna keep my eye on him." Okay, did he sound like an overprotective older brother? Well, maybe, but considering that this was his last year, and Rhys's first, he doubted that he'd be around when Rhys needed him after this. Ugh, how did Jer even cope when he had first gotten into Hogwarts? Heck, how did Steffi? At least he was in Jer's house, even though he'd never had issues there. Rhys was another issue, though.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, looks like Rhys didn't get Slytherin like I was afraid he might.
                                                  Taken By: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:58 pm
User Image
xx❀ Clementine (Minnie) Fenwick ❀xx
xxxx<Hufflepuff>

❀Your very first day ❀ Autumn 2030
❀Take a deep breath girl ❀ in her Uniform
❀Take a deep breath as you walk through the doors ❀ Hufflepuff Table

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minnie smiled when the Sorting Hat declared Hufflepuff. The hat even said she would find a family in that house. Of course Zeph was already a Hufflepuff. She sort of wished Lynn had been sorted into the same house as her, or she was sorted into the same house as Lynn, but Lynn seemed the more adventurous and bold sort. Lynn was probably best off not in the same house. Besides, the differences in Lynn's and Minnie's personalities was likely why they were sorted into different houses. Beaming she skipped off the platform to look for her brother at her new house's table, finding him easily enough thanks to how tall he was.

"Zeph!" She exclaimed, hugging her older brother quickly and letting go, slightly flustered as she went on, "I'm a Hufflepuff like you." She was sure to get the name of the house right this time, especially since Jazzy had helped correct her already and she was now in that house. She paused and then took a seat and noted another boy sitting next to him and then said, "Oh. I'm so sorry, that was rude..." She got up quickly and held out a hand to Lionel and said, "Sorry, I'm Clementine Fenwick. Everyone calls me Minnie. I'm... I'm one of Zeph's little sisters." She had paused on the description of herself realizing how odd it was. It was even odder to think she had siblings at all. And considering their father's track record at the moment, Minnie didn't even think she'd be surprised if she found out she had more than just Zeph and Lynn out of her half siblings.

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
RedEagleEye007

Diamond Wales

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph smiled at Lionel and nodded at his greeting, before looking up at the sorting as Lynn, and then Minnie were both sorted. Lynn was apparently in Gryffindor, and Miinie in Hufflepuff, so now that that part was over, he clapped for the both of them and looked back at the other boy. "My sisters. Umm, apparently I had a bigger family than I thought. They're not twins, just our dad, well, he's not exactly known for being monogamous." That was a bit of an understatement. His own mum had been a prostitute, and she had, at least before she died, taught him about the birds and the bees and proper protection before she died. Not that he wanted to follow in his father's footsteps, but he couldn't imagine himself just shacking up with anyone for a one-night stand. He had a bit more restraint, at least he thought he did.

When Minnie came over, he hugged her back and grinned as she told him about her sorting.
                                                  "That's great, Minnie. Now we're not so outnumbered in the family. I swear, I think our cousin was pulling for either you or Lynn to go to Slytherin. Tria's weird like that, I guess. Nothing wrong with Hufflepuff, and certainly nothing wrong with the rest of the houses. I guess we're the rebels in the family." He then looked back to Lionel as Minnie introduced herself. "Yeah, we have another sister that just went to Gryffindor. Our dad's old house. So yeah, I guess you'll meet Lynn at some point if she decides to pester me or Minnie at some point."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Two sisters, wow...
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

mc2

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Cute at the Hufflepuff Table with Kenny, Dori
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Concerned
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Maybe he should go sit with Rhys... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

нαтє тσ в я є α к ι т тσ уσυ вυт ιт'ѕ σ υ т σf му ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fσя¢єѕ gσ тσ ω σ я к ωнιℓє ωє α я є ѕ ℓ є є ρ ι и g ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ α т т α ¢ к ωιтн α м σ я є ѕ є и ѕ ι в ℓ є αρρяσα¢н ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ ℓ у тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ι ' ∂ в є ∂ σ ι и g яιgнт и σ ω ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo smiled and clapped when Kenny's brother was sorted, hoping that the younger boy would be alright. From her vantage point, he looked mostly alright, but she knew better than most that it could all be an act. After all, except for the rare occasions when she couldn't bail before the actual panic set in, pretty much no one ever noticed when she was fighting off an attack. Kenny's statement that he was moving was met with a small frown, solidifying her worry that Rhys was having trouble. Kenny was his brother, after all; the Slytherin could probably see something she didn't. She grabbed his wrist, chewing her lip lightly. "Do you think you should sit with him? I... It's fine if you do," she told him. She'd almost said 'I'll be fine,' but she didn't really feel like sounding so needy. It'd probably make him feel guilty and not want to leave her, and then he'd be torn and not know what to do... Besides, she didn't feel like finding out who won in that scenario. Pretty sure she already knew. Brother was more important than girlfriend, even if girlfriend had hella issues. "Besides, um, Dori can keep me company, maybe." The word 'maybe' was almost a whisper. She was pretty sure the blue-haired boy had only approached them because he and Kenny were in the same year. If he moved... well, Dori might not really want to sit with a weird, twitchy girl two years his junior. She sort of hoped he didn't just up and ditch her, though, since that'd make her feel even more like a loser. She wished that she knew where Emily was, but she hadn't seen hide nor hair of the brunette all day. Probably with Dylan, she figured, wanting to pout at the thought. She really shouldn't, considering she was sitting with her own boyfriend, but how weird would it look if all three of them just up and moved to separate locations? Like they'd gotten into a fight or something. The rumor mill would lose its mind.

spaceDorian had blinked oddly when Jojo mentioned him keeping her company, then glanced at Kenny. Apparently, he was missing a whole hell of a lot of context here, but it was probably private and not something he should ask for. He had a feeling the Slytherin's brother's issue was a lot worse than 'not socializing much', but he wasn't going to say so. Instead, he just shrugged. "Um, yeah, I can do that," he said, turning a little pink. He didn't know Jojo, not at all. He had no clue what he was supposed to do if her boyfriend left them to sit with his brother. Why wasn't she going with Kenny, anyway? Ditching him? Maybe she thought it'd be rude or something? "Though, uh, Jojo, if you wanted to move with Kenny, that's fine..."

spaceThe blonde flushed at her housemate, chewing harder on her lip. She didn't really know how to explain her reluctance to go with Kenny without outright stating that Rhys had anxiety, which, Kenny had glossed over that fact, so it was a pretty good bet that he didn't want it known. She grabbed her braid, fiddling with it. "Oh, um. I dunno, I just. Um. Everyone would see me moving tables? I... I just... don't want..." Her blush deepened. Well, lying so that it was her own anxiety preventing her from moving rather than worries for Rhys', that was good, right? That'd work? Hopefully? Except she didn't think she sounded remotely convincing. Cripes, this was awkward. See, this was why she'd told Kenny she wasn't capable of having normal conversations, they always ended up like this. Except with Emily, but she'd been friends with her before... well. She wasn't as bad with the Slytherin as with most other people, but, that was only because he knew. And because she'd sort of gotten used to him. It helped that he didn't look at her like she was insane. Even though she probably was.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ gяανιту ω σ я к ѕ ѕ ℓ σ ω ℓ у ιf уσυ иσтι¢є ιт α т α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕσмє σf υѕ αяє g є т т ι и g м ι g н т у ℓ υ ¢ к у (αяєи'т ωє؟)
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ιf уσυ н α ∂ т σ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн т н ι ѕ уσυ'∂ яαтнєя ℓ ι є тнαи f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ тнιик ι ¢ α и ' т f ℓ у ؟ ωєℓℓ уσυ נυѕт ω α т ¢ н м є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Dori Green #20BF9F

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:53 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Emma smiled when the sorting hat told her a loyal friend like her would have no problem fitting into Hufflepuff. With the relief of being sorted she headed over to the table of yellow and black. Looking over to her uncle again once she took her seat, she smiled back at him. They were sorted into the same house that had to say something about their family. Turning her attention to a girl talking with two older boys, Emma debated about saying hello. It probably wouldn't hurt.

"Um... hi, my name's Emma. Guess we'll be housemates." She said unsure of really want to say. Truth was Emma wasn't any good at conversing, although if she tried she could hold a conversation. Hopefully she wasn't bugging anyone at this point, since bad impressions wouldn't be good on the first day. Being slightly in the mood usually helped some.

With: Hufflepuffs...

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales
RedEagleEye007
mc2

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
A loyal friend like you?
I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:08 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Alice and Jasper parted ways with Iñigo and heading over to the Hufflepuff table. Taking a seat together they were both content watching the sorting in silence, clapping for the first years being sorted into varies houses. This year would be their last sorting feast. It was a special occasion despite not seeming like such. Granted they didn't seem to be getting many Hufflepuff's this year.

Looking at each other they both wondered the same thing... Would the Quidditch team have enough players in the coming years? "Jazz... do you think we'll get more members?" Alice asked wishfully. "I'm sure we will Alice don't worry. Besides it'll be our last year playing so hopefully things will turn around this year." Jasper said with a smile. Of course Alice already knew she sucked as a Seeker. Maybe, if she took some classes but unfortunately that hadn’t been the case. Not that Jasper would ever complain to her about it but regardless, things would work out in the long run.

With: Each other + other puffs
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:05 am

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri was a little more confident this time, taking her seat at the Hufflepuff Table. Over the summer, she had sneaked out of her house and traveled. She'd gone to Harper's house and stayed a few days with the other girl. That had done a lot for Ceri. She had friends now. People who cared about her. She wanted to be better for them. So she sat with the Hufflepuffs, this time in the center of the table, rather than hiding at the end. She sat with her head up, cheering whenever a Hufflepuff was sorted in. This year would be different. Ceri was a bright girl. She would answer questions in class. She would make her voice heard. No more hiding! It was time to be herself!

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: Open for interaction! Quote me!}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:56 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffSecond Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel took a seconds to take in what Zeph had said before looking back up at the sorting. He explained why he was clapping for the two girls that had gone up. He had explained that they were his sisters, but they weren't twins, which judging by what Zeph said about his father, must've had different mothers. There could be negatives taken from that, but Lionel wasn't that sort of person and instantly looked to the positives of it. The boy had a big family...and that usually meant more people to rely on and have fun with. Lionel himself loved his extended family, but most of them were in either Uruguay or Argentina; so it wasn't like he got to see them often. But he did get to see them over the summer. "Hey, it's always nice to have a big family," he said, smiling. "I know I enjoy it every time I go to my aunt's home in Argentina. "

He was glad to see that one of the girls that he was clapping at got sorted into their house. The girl had made her way over to them, instantly sitting beside Zeph. It didn't seem that she noticed him at first, but it didn't take her long to turn to him and introduce himself. He was going to do it first, but he didn't want to interrupt the two's conversation either. When they were done, Minnie turned to him and introduced her self. He shook her hand with a smile before introducing himself. "Nice to meet you Minnie. I'm Lionel, but people either call me Leo or Leon. One of the two," he told her, glad that he was meeting new people. His first year had been a bore socially. He knew Zeph and his buddy and he did meet that girl Gia, but that's as far as it went. He hoped to extend that during his second year.

It didn't take long for another girl to find her way over to the small group that was forming. She introduced herself as Emma. Waving to her, he introduced himself. "Hey, my name's Lionel. But I usually go by Leo or Leon. Nice to meet you Emma," he said, inviting her to sit with them. He hoped that his other housemates next to him were okay with that though. But he also knew that Zeph was friendly and Minnie seemed to be as well.

"But the best ship of all is friendship. "

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image
xx❀ Clementine (Minnie) Fenwick ❀xx
xxxx<Hufflepuff>

❀Your very first day ❀ Autumn 2030
❀Take a deep breath girl ❀ in her Uniform
❀Take a deep breath as you walk through the doors ❀ Hufflepuff Table

"But would Lynn or I have made good Slytherins?" Minnie asked Zeph with a bemused smile. Tria was a bit scary too if you asked Minnie, scary being the more likely term for their cousin than 'weird' but she wasn't going to argue with Zeph. Tria seemed cool enough, though. The idea of being a rebel in the family, though, made Minnie blush slightly. She didn't want to be a rebel, or not if it meant being troublesome, though considering Zeph and her dad maybe rebelling against family tradition was a good thing.

When Lionel introduced himself, Minnie smiled and said her tone light and in good humor, "I like Leon better, sounds more dashing if you ask me." She was still smiling when another first, a girl with pale silver-white hair came over and joined the conversation introducing herself as Emma. "We'll be roommates too, I think," Minnie said with a smile holding out her hand, "I'm Minnie by the way. There's Leon and then that..." She nodded to Zeph, "...is my big brother Zeph. He's only a year older than us though. Don't let his height fool you," She added with a smile. She still marveled at just how tall her brother was considering he was only 12. It was all the more funny considering how short their Dad was, to be honest. Not that Minnie had said anything about that. She didn't know if it would be awkward to say something or not. She was still getting to know her father and brother and sister after all.

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
RedEagleEye007

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя HυffƖєρυff *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
User Image

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
I'ʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

Lyall sat at the Hufflepuff Table, humming to himself as he watched the Sorting. He didn't know any of the first years, save Kyson. He was sorted into Slytherin, which was odd. His sisters were both positively sweet... but he... wasn't as much. Mentally, Lyall reprimanded himself for thinking mean thoughts about his best friend's little brother. He looked at Rider, then smiled brightly. He cleaned his glasses, then slipped them back over his ears. "Excited to be back? I am. Mostly to be here with you and Tori Rae. You guys make school extra fun." He grinned, bouncing a bit. In all honesty, he'd been bored all alone with only his parents. It was always exciting at Hogwarts, and not so much at home. It was sure to be a great year anyway.

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ

{OoC:}
SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:42 pm

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider had been intently watching the Sorting, trying to remember all the names that got called. That way, she could befriend them. After all, if they were Hufflepuffs, they would be her housemates for the next four years until she graduated. When Lyall spoke to her, Rider turned her head and smiled at the boy. "Yeah, I'm glad to be back, but I feel bad for Claire. She misses us something fierce." Rider frowned slightly, then huffed and turned on the bench slightly, leaning against Lyall. Being with him gave her comfort.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games