Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 6400 ☁ Ryo: 2050 ☁ Chuunin ☁ Jiongu

Making his way to the Raikage's building, Hugo headed on inside and went straight to the office. He wasn't really wanting to waste much time here, so hopefully it would be quick. Getting up to the office door, Hugo reached out and knocked on the door. For now he could only wait there till he was allowed to enter the office.

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 400/400 ☁ Stamina: 260/260
Jutsu Used:
OOC: Exit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:45 pm
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █████████████████████████████ ㊪㊖㊘&❥┊❣ ⊰ Ð o к i █████████ █ █ █
User Image
Said I was the underdog--
Turns out I was the secret weapon.
You should somersault,
The same way you get them into manipulation.

Doki waved Yuugao off. "Temporary, I'm only a temporary kage." She kept muttering whenever someone had to mention that. Good just meant that she was doing what she was supposed to. And anyway, despite the heartfelt praise, Doki would hope that the genin would do well on her quest.

As per Suzume's response, Doki nodded. Quite eager in fact despite knowing well that it wouldn't be a breeze of a job. "Yes, thank you.~ I can start the babysitting business whenever you tell me you'd like to come out of maternity leave." It would work that way, and from Suzume's eagerness to come back, Doki could tell it would be soon. As far as anything went mission wise.. Doki couldn't really think of much.

"Well, there are those Takumi missions. Or maybe patrolling if you're really up for it." Those were some sound suggestions. Something easy to start with. At the moment, too preoccupied with little Shin. Though another familiar sound had resonated. The traditional knocking before the egging. "Enter!"

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Upon hearing enter, Hugo opened the door and headed into the Raikage's office. Once he got up to the desk, Hugo stopped and gave a small bow. "Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I got the summons to head off to the exams. Figured it would be best to let you know I am leaving the village for the moment." Hugo had the paper ready just in case the Raikage wanted to see it. He just stood there and waited for a reply. While he liked to keep his emotions in check, he was feeling ready to go.

Jutsu Used:
OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:12 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Tamer

Chakra Pool: 530 ~ Stamina Pool: 365 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 8,200

The other seemed modest, but even if she was only meant to be temporary, Doki was doing a good job. She herself had never taken the chuunin exams, she'd been promoted through hard work. Yet it had seemed like an exciting opportunity for any genin to take part in.

It was good that Doki was ready to take care of Shin'ichi whenever she was ready. The other was reliable but still the red head just felt this small feeling of worry in her stomach. Missions might take her far away enough that she would not see her son for long periods of time. If something happened, she wouldn't even be aware of it.

Although the missions didn't sound too bad. She'd made it to and returned from Takumi fairly quickly. It might be a good way to test this out and see if she could get back to work and if her son would be okay with a baby sitter. "Alright... I'll try the Takumi missions then."

Bored since his mother wasn't paying as much attention to him anymore, Shin turned his attention back to Doki. He might make another grab for her hair or any sort of accessory she might be wearing. The door opening and a new voice did catch his attention, spotting someone he didn't know at all and the baby became wary. Hugo was at a decent, safe distance for now so he wasn't too worried about the strange.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Redera Issun

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:58 pm
User Image
You should somersault,

Hugo was the same as ever. Proper and the definition of good manners. If he got the cue for the exams, then his permission from her was as good as it was gonna get~ "I gotcha. Give them hell. Go." She waved him off with reason and enthusiasm. She was glad. This exam was what they needed. A good way to clot out all the lazy blood.

Back to Suzume, she nodded. But before saying anything, she clasped her hands together to create a shadow clone on her side. "Well, be sure to send me the list~ My shift has ended~ HAHA~" Her temples lifted up to the peak. Almost so happy to be done. And the clone just sent the real one an angry gaze. So the clone now held Shinichi, where the baby was pulling at her collar while the real one headed to train.

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hearing what the Kage had said, a small smile started to crack at the edge of his lips. He gave off a small nod. "I will do my best." He didn't have much else to say. Shifting his weight, he spun around on the balls of his feet and left the office. On his way out, he grabbed his bag that he got ready and headed for the gates. He kind of wished he had trained a little more, but the time to get stuff done was now. Hopefully he would be ready for this.

Jutsu Used:
OOC: Exit

Flamefox Merimac

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:13 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was an odd sensation. She'd avoided the place for the last year like the plague, but it was time to step up, whether or not she felt like she deserved the mantle, it was hers. Kinpaku had forced it upon another, and for that... She was in Doki's debt. She adjusted one of the most immaculately clean cloaks one would ever see in emerald, before leaping sky bound. Whatever the strange gift was from years prior, it gave her power. Sky bound she soared, before landing atop the storm windows. She rapped upon the window, looking in upon the back of the mountainous seat.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:35 am
User Image

Not having left immediately, Suzume had been held up since she'd spent a little time with the clone. She'd change Shin and spent time feeding him, the red head had been set to leave with Shin'ichi in her arms when there came a rap at the windows. Curious, she walked over to the windows and spotted a familiar sight. "Kinpaku-san." murmured the swords-woman, opening the window for her. The baby in her arms gazed at the woman curiously, taking in the features of a person that was unfamiliar to him.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Redera Issun

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:57 pm
The clone of Doki meanwhile sat back. Inhaling the small moments of leisure she'd probably have until the next one would come. And right as she knew it, the clone could feel the entry. Shifting in her seat she opened her eyes, forgetting that Suzume and little Shin'ichi was still there. Not hearing her murmur, Doki instead thought it was just a play along of baby ramble most mothers would use with their kids. So to play along she sent a funny face to the baby.

(΄◉◞౪◟◉‵)

But then that's when she almost convinced herself that something was up. Or rather a collective series of noise emitting from just behind her. With late realization as to why both the mother and the baby were looking in her direction, Doki then turned around. Despite the unusual entrance and the odd ornamental appearance, Kin had appeared before them at last! With the pounce of twelve tigers and the jubilant nature of a school of dolphins she leaped!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ∧∧
             ( ゚∀゚) 
             ⊂  つ
             (つ ノ
              (ノ
     \      ☆
             |     ☆
          (⌒ ⌒ヽ   /
    \  (´⌒  ⌒  ⌒ヾ   /
      (’⌒ ; ⌒   ::⌒  )
     (´     )     ::: ) /
  ☆─ (´⌒;:    ::⌒`) :;  )
     (⌒::   ::     ::⌒ )
Onto the window frame went her spider-like movement as she quickly exclaimed; Lady-kin!! And somehow she opened the window with her body still on it, steadily slipping to the right. The window had opened.

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:35 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was a complicated time to arrive, it seemed. There was Suzume within, with a child in her arms. It was nothing that surprised the Raikage, considering that she had been aware of the situation. Then, it took a moment for Doki to realize that the rapping upon the window was, in fact, rapping upon the window. That was the last thing she would have expected, who generally leaped up a tower, after all? Well, not everyone had a set of magical cloaks that had appeared after a very sudden afternoon nap one day. Someone had been quite thoughtful, and she ha yet to figure out whom-- albeit that was far from the point now.

The window opened before allowing her the ability to step into the office, and dropping down upon the office floor. "Suzume, it's a pleasure. I see you brought the baby," Kin smiled gently, while she dusted the cloak of some slight debris. It only ever worked while it was clean. "Motherhood suits you." She wished she had more to say to the woman before her, however it was to Doki that she had come to relieve and speak with. She stepped back gingerly, so that she could take in the sight of both women, just to try and avoid alienating one or the other, or pass on some kind of message with her demeanor.

"Doki, I wanted to thank you for everything you've done in the last year," Kin began simply, taking a moment to scratch lightly at her cheek. Gods, why do apologies have to be so damned awkward all the time? A wayward thought, though indefinitely true. "And for letting me in. It gets mighty cold out there." Hopefully humor could defuse whatever awkward vibes she'd been throwing off. Was it the child? She hadn't seen Hakkin in some time. "I think things will be okay for some time now. I'll be more than happy to let you know if I need you to cover again." She sighed. She hadn't even been able to apologize it seemed. It was pretty difficult to work into everything all at once.

Redera Issun

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:49 pm
An Anbu arrived outside the Raikage's door, quietly stepping through the doors and standing just to the left. Eyes peered out through the mask and he held himself with one who had news that would not be well received.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:08 pm
User Image
You should somersault,

Doki smiled. The clone smiling in place of the adviser who had worried over the extended year all this time but was now had her place in the world. "Very well Kin-sama. If you need me, I'll be there." With her duty now complete, it would mean good things for the village. News that their leader has returned and well...perhaps more worry. What would the people say to that?

Nonetheless, Doki believed in returning the mantle. The woman had done a good job with Kumo years back. She will do it again. "Oh dear." She murmured.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Haruhi00077

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

It had been awhile since she'd last seen Kinpaku, it was nice that the woman was back and no doubt here to take the reigns once more. Suzume smiled and Shin'ichi giggled seeing Doki's reaction to seeing the Raikage, and the red head offered a nod in response to Kinpaku's compliment. It was a nice thing to hear, and it helped to boost her confidence that she really could be a good mother.

"Thank you, Kinpaku-sama. His name is Shin'ichi, and its' good to see you again." said Suzume, speaking up when she had the chance and glancing down to her son. The baby was staring at Kinpaku, not sure what to think of her just yet. The presence of the anbu outside the door hadn't gone unnoticed, it was just the feel of another presence or being watched. "... would you like me to go, Kinpaku-sama?" asked Suzume, figuring that if she was not needed to listen in then she would head out... perhaps she would find the real Doki somewhere.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:23 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The woman looked to the doorway as the ANBU made his way into the room which meant that there was news at this point in time. Admittedly the ANBU would have likely appeared no matter where she was, it was the hunt, after all. Kin wouldn't have just waited around either. It was at this point she took into account those present, and Doki's gracious moment stepping down. Then of course, Suzume was was speaking happily as well. An introduction of the infant, and then of course, she was pleasant.

"I'll leave that to your discretion, Suzume. You're a valued shinobi, of course," Kinpaku began. Whatever new was shared, Suzume had been one of the longest lasting shinobi in the village, and inherently it left Kin to a point where she had to feel that the women in the room were of help. Were close. Friends, practically. "Both of you may stay if you wish." She turned to the ANBU. "What do you have for me?"

Redera Issun

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:26 pm
Seeing that the meeting seemed to be wrapping up, the Anbu stepped forward, unable to keep the information inside anymore. He dropped into a bow before Kinpaku then stood again "Lady Kage..." he stopped then started again "Lady Kage, your daughter has not yet returned from the Chuunin exams. We were alerted by the gate Anbu that she had not passed back through the gates and so sent one of our own to check the exam area." he stood rigidly, speaking calmly to.....lighten the blow? Soften the hard words? Because it was to a mother about her child, not just a Kage about her shinobi? "Hakkin left the exams over a week ago and has not been found. We are still searching..."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games