Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:03 pm
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 513/775 xxxxx stamina || 95/95 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi walked to the Academy and walked inside. Once he was inside he crossed his arms and looked around. He really had literally no idea what he wanted to learn at the moment. He could learn more medical, suiton, doton, mokuton, or just normal ninjutsu. So many choices. Perhaps there would be a sign that would show him what he should do.

Quotes:

Quote:

Jutsu Notes:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:12 pm

User Image

'Satemy'

I wont fight you!

Height: 4'5"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Build: Lean

╞═♣Shinobi Information♣═╡

Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical
Shinobi Rank: Genin[promotable]
Element
Katon
Suiton
Headband Location: Neck
Headband Color: Black the symbol of Konoha is bright red.
Kekkei Genkai: Sakkugan - active

OOC.Rank:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Satemy finally arrived at the academy. His eyes told him that there was already someone there. Via life force. He took a breath and walked through the front door. After a brief moment he approached Ryouichi who he himself didnt know anything about. But Satemy wanted a teacher. He was terrible at learning things on his own, After stopping just a couple of feet from the man Satemy cleared his throat. "Umm Hi i am Satemy, Kurama. Gennin promotable. " He stopped searching his mind for something that didnt sound stupid.......................................A long moment passed before he spoke again." Would you teach me something of medical value if you know any?" he said not sure if he sounded stupid or if this guy even knew anything about medical jutsu.

Chakra Pool:435
Stamina Pool:95  

lazyactor

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:24 pm
chakra || 513/775 xxxxx stamina || 95/95 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi truned around as he heard someone clear their throat and introduce themselves. As he turned around he noticed that it was someone he had seen earlier at the hospital and even before that. It seemed that his name was Satemy, he had red eyes. As Ryouichi looked into the eyes of the other shinobi he thought to himself, 'I wish I had red eyes, those seem cool.' Ryouichi himself had golden eyes which was peculiar enough. As he listened to Satemy, he looked him in the eyes the entire time. "Yeah sure, I can teach you some medical jutsu. We'll start off easy."

Koichi raised his hand up in front of himself. "First off this is a jutsu that will allow you to heal lesser injuries. Start off by gathering your chakra and drawing it to your hand. You want to make sure this chakra isn't aggressive in any nature, we want it to heal the person not hurt the person." Ryouichi would do just this and start to bring the chakra to his hand, though it was unnoticeable without help of some sort. "Next step is to make a ball in your hand with this chakra, which is easy enough if you have the proper chakra control." A ball of green looking chakra would then slowly manifest in Ryouichi's hand. "It should look like this. Now, lets see what you got." Ryouichi would allow the ball to dissipate then he would suddenly pull out his kunai and cut his forearm with it. It was a rather superficial wound but, it was just to give Satemy some practice. "Heal this wound."

Quotes:

Lazyactor

Jutsu Notes:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:37 pm

User Image

'Satemy'

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC.Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ] -5 reduction.

Satemy smiled as the boy held eye contact with him. He looked into His eyes and Satemy into his. It was nice. They both having eyes that were at the very least pretty awesome things.

As Ryouichi made the movements Satemy mimicked him. Going through the motions memorizing them and was starting to get it when the guy just slit his own arm. Satemy surprised my the act and the sudden sight of blood paled a bit.

In a slight panick Satemy gathered the chakra as instructed and formed the ball of Healing. With no time to reveal in his feat satemy held the ball over the mans wound.

"Holy dear god man." he stated.

In the back corneres of his mind Viscero looked at the scene and laughed. " Well atleast he made sure to give Satemy a reason to learn the damn technique."

lazyactor

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Ryouichi smiled as he watched his arm being healed by Satemy and as soon as it was healed he'd move back a bit. "There you go. See, not so hard right? We'll back up a bit and I'll show you something else." Ryouichi would then kneel down by the small puddle of blood that he had formed from the cut. He would then move his hand over it. "So this jutsu is to stop bleeding from happening, depending on the severity of the wound it will take no time at all or a few minutes." He'd slowly start to use his chakra to move the blood and to make it start to make the blood harden. "This jutsu is to harden the blood and make it so the wound doesn't bleed anymore. This is pretty much the same process as scabbing but, faster. So try to do this on what's left of the blood." He'd say as he stood back up and backed a bit to give Satemy room.

Keksuki Gyouko [ Blood Coagulation ] D rank

Quotes:

Lazyactor

Jutsu Notes:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:53 pm

User Image

'Satemy'

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC.Keksuki Gyouko [ Blood Coagulation ] D rank
-4 reduction

Satemy nodded and shrugged." you are a good teacher. Though your methods are kinda scary."

the color finally returning to Satemy's face he did a handsign and put the jutsu over the wound. Just like that he mastered the technique and stood back up after the blood hardened. " That is a pretty useful technique. Combine it with bandages and it should work just fine."

lazyactor

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Ryouichi smiled at the compliment and watched as Satemy made the blood harden. He was proud to be teaching for once instead of being the student and now he had to move on to something more difficult "Alright, so the next technique is pretty much like the first one I taught you but, it requires more chakra and chakra control." He'd raise both of his hands with his palms out and start to channel chakra to his hands. "Just like before channel the chakra to your hands and make into a ball of chakra." Just as he was saying this the chakra that was being channeled to his hands would start to make a ball and by the time he was done it would be a much larger ball. "As you can see it will require more chakra. However, the point of this jutsu is to heal more serious wounds, like wounds you'd die from if untreated." The ball would dissipate once again and Ryouichi would pull out his kunai, pulling it a cross his hand, cutting it deeply but, not to deep to make sure Satemy would be able to heal it. "My ways might be a little extreme but, I find this is a good way to learn... quickly."

Chiyute no Jutsu [Healing hands technique] B rank

Quotes:

Lazyactor

Jutsu Notes:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:38 pm

User Image

'Satemy'

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC:Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ]
Official Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding.
Guild Description: See the official description.

Satemy nodded yet again watching the main and this time less surprised that
he cut himself.This time he tried to gather the chakra in both his hands. A task that would prove a bit more difficult. He was gathering it just fine bit the pressure of the more serious bleeding fumbled his attempt. In stead Satemy started to seal the wound before the man lost anymore blood. Gathering chakra in his palm he placed his palm over the wound.[1-2]

"So sorry i panicked in the end." he stated frowning as he focused the chakra a little harder.

[quotebrooystart]  

lazyactor

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:44 pm

"Don't worry Satemy. You just have to make sure to relax or it makes it harder to control your chakra. This is practice for the field when you actually have to heal a teammate back from the brink of death." He'd say as he watched Satemy start to heal his wound. He actually hadn't really felt any healing techniques before so, it was interesting feeling what it actually felt like other than just having it in his own hands. However, he would make sure to give Satemy a reassuring smile to make sure he would be able to go on.

Quotes:

Lazyactor

Jutsu Notes:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:50 pm

User Image

'Satemy'

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC:Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ]
Official Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding.
Guild Description: See the official description.

Satemy Grinned and after the bleeding stopped he began the jutsu again. First gathering the chakra in his palms and then releasing the Jutsu over the wound. He grinned and then watched as the wound began mending. It was an amazing feeling healing someone like this. A power all on its own.

It was with that thought Viscero reared his ugly head. "You weak little piece of s**t." He screamed inside the walls of Satemy's mind. "You just dont get it do you. To survive we have to learn to kill."

Satemy's grinn faltered for a moment and his hair seemed to darken to a light gray. His chakra even wavered for a moment before he pushed is sudden headache away."Man my head hurts. Do you have any water of fire jutsu?"

[2-2]

lazyactor

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Ryouichi stared at satemy's hair for a moment. 'Was it grey before?' He thought to himself for a moment before shrugging it off as something he just hadn't noticed. "Hmm water jutsu I know. However, fire jutsu you will have to find another teacher unfortunately." He'd say as he started to make a string of hand seals. "Watch carefully now." He'd say as he finished them and started them again to give Satemy a better look. This time however, he would start to channel suiton chakra to his hands and once it was complete he would raise his palm to a dummy and a stream of water would emit from his hands. "So, pretty much just channel your chakra while making the handseals and once you have completed them, use the chakra to make the water from your hands. Pretty simple."

Suihashu [Water Wave Hand] C rank

Quotes:

Lazyactor

Jutsu Notes:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:12 pm

User Image

'Satemy'

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC:Suihashu [ Water Wave Hand ]
Official Description: Suiton • Suihashu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Yamato will raise his hand into the air and emit a continuous jet of water to disrupt his opponent's attacks. Due to the nature of water, this attack works especially well against smoke based Jutsu.
Guild Description: See official description.

Satemy nodded following the seals made. He focused and started the handseals. Just a practice since he didnt want to rush this and mess it up. The jutsu looked good for disrupting you opponents attacks and maybe clearing smoke and stuff of the like. But Satemy would practice with it and find out.[1-2]

After a moment of recalling the heandseals needed Satemy did the string and pointed his palm at the same dummy. The water sprayed out and hit the dummy square in the chest. He looked back at Ryouichi. " i did it" He exclaimed.

lazyactor

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Ryouichi smiled as he watched Satemy complete the jutsu. "See it's not that hard to do this type of stuff. I mean in this short amount of time we've been able to help you learn a lot." Ryouichi thought for a moment. "I don't know a lot more jutsu that I can teach you but, there's another medical slash combat technique I know. It's used for surgery and close combat."

Quotes:

Lazyactor

Jutsu Notes:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:31 pm
brooystart

User Image

'Satemy'

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC:

Satemy listed to his words. Close combat...Satemy wasnt good at close combat. He was just so weak...Deciding that he wouldnt need such a technique he spoke again." Nah that sorta thing isnt my style. The surgery is not bad but i want to be able to keep people alive and get them back to the hospital. So no but thanks."

Satemy shrugged." I have some jutsu i want to finish making...We could learn them together?....or practice...."

lazyactor

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Once again Ryouichi fell into thought. They had learned a good amount of jutsu so far so, it'd probably be best to train a different way. "How about we spar? Test each others strengths then work on whatever else once we're finished with it. We're both medic-nin so we don't really need to worry about being hurt... for a long time... Anyways, What do you say?

Quotes:

Lazyactor

Jutsu Notes:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games