Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:48 pm
( Lucky might wanna start pulling out some of her tricks razz Perhaps with spirit justsu )

Kisame flew through the water as if it was nothing, his eye's locked on his metallic prey. There were sevearl ways he could go about this..tear her to pieces...drain her chakra...perhaps a little of both. He created three water sharks and they rushed forward, battering against Yumi one by one.

Nowe blinked a bit in suprise before quickly retaliating, putting up his hands. He winced as the senbon began to cut into him, but quickly activated the fire seals on his hands. A explosion was created, blasting both him and Senro back. Nowe hit the tree hard, falling onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:24 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri growled in frustration. That damn water was pissing her off, blocking her vision. All she knew was that Yumi was in there, being attacked. She had two choices now - Let Yumi drown/be killed or attack somehow. And Kiri had never been one to just stand on the side lines. She took a deep breath, drawing on reserves she'd only touched once before. But she needed them now. She formed the hand seals that had been burned into her mind, drawing forth the power from within. "Spirit Vortex!!" She summoned the cyclone right to the middle of the water, trying to draw it up and spill it out, like rain instead of a giant cube. The wind swirled with a silvery color, sharp edges slashing out as it sucked at the water. 'I'm sorry Yumi, if this hit you. But I need to stop Kisame. She thought determinedly. She had no idea what the spirit aspect of the jutsu would do if it hit Yumi.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:33 pm
Kisame looked in suprise as the water began to fly around, being distorted by the wind vortex. the razor winds sliced deep into Kisame, the spirit chakra burning him worse then any fire could. The cube of water collapsed, the water rushing out and leaving the village covered in a shallow puddle. Kisame stood there, pieces chipping off, but still ready for a fight as he seperated from his sword. "You irritating brats...I'll cut you to ribbons!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:11 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri looked exasperated as Kisame was still standing. "Will you just die already?!" She sighed, tucking her fans away. She was hoping not to have to resort to this.....It wasn't perfected yet. But that spirit jutsu had worn her out. She didn't have much left. "Time for all or nothing." She muttered, forming a rasengan in her hand. Quickly she shifted it to a wind style rasengan. But she didn't stop there. She focused hard, pulling the very edges of the chakra out until they formed a star shape. She grit her teeth at the pain it sent through her arm. "Just a little bit longer!" She muttered, running at Kisame. She ducked under his blade, slamming the new technique, the rasenshuriken into his abdomen. It tore through the clay easily, disintegrating the doll entirely within seconds. Kiri gratefully let the jutsu fade away as she sank to the ground, panting. She cradled her arm to her chest, wincing at the damage she'd done to herself. Between the spirit jutsu and the rasenshuriken, she was exhausted.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:52 am
Getting close Kohane started to see the eyeball's and she quickly realized that this was not just a simple sparring match. Reaching out kohane grabbed one of the eyes. If it was anything like the jutsu a prior kage Gaara used then her genjutsu should have some effect on it. Looking at the eyeball Kohane's eyes flickered slightly with the symbol of a cherry blossom. Her strongest genjutsu being used on the eyeball. She wasn't sure if this would work but decided to go hard from the start to help an unseen ally Zane in any way she could.

"Shadow release" Kyo muttered as he kneeled in the shadow's still. Around Kiri her skin seemed to darken to black for a moment before starting to pull back. Around the girl had been a shadow kyo had woven to a point she likely didn't realize helping protect her from some attacks he could help with. As the shadow pulled away it retreated back into the fog and to the little genin. "Scatter" he muttered after the shadow vanished the fog fading slowly as the area around became easily visable once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:07 pm
Yumi, realizing the fight was over, was able to reabsorb the metal she used for her shell. "Thank you." she said as she fell to her knees, exhausted and hurt.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:25 pm
Senro was pushed back it was lucky that cactus are full of water and are not that easy to burn. "You have something to learn about plants only the dry ones are flammable, I have no more time to play with you". He pulled out a seed from a sealed scroll, he ate it and used a jutsu. "Plant style: Wilderness Reclamation" his body changed to a different plant form and all the flowers grass and trees started to grow and look more like a jungle around him. Roots from the tree started to grab at Nowe trying to tie him down as he ran at Nowe. With a thrust of his hand a man size Venus Flytrap grew out to try to grab at Nowe's body whole to eat it without a trace.

Kagai was caught in another genjutsu he could not move he only had one thing he could do he released his cursed seal the dark aura brusted from him as his skin and and the eyeballs started to gain marks on them he jumped back "Acid tear jutus" the eyes started to leek with acid to hopefully burn at the two genjutsu users if not he put a hand over his right eye "Devil Eye Release: Reflector eyes" he shot a blast of red light threw his eye and all the other eyes glowed with the light before firing a lazier out of them  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:36 pm
Nowe was caught by suprised as the vegetation around him seemed to come to life, grabbing at him and pulling him down. Seeing the Venus flytrap envelop him in it's jaws, the ninja struggled desperatly to get free. For a while, there was nothing...then a blast of lightning tore through the plant. Nowe flew out, his hair had grown a bit longer, his eye's black and yellow. Demon wings had sprouted from his back, and his skin turned pale.

He focused on Senro,and flew forward, using a chidori blade to slice his way through the plants with ease. He landed in a crouch infront of senro, bringing the chidori back to it's basic form. Thrusting his hand up, he aimed to send the lightning attack straight through the skull. Last minute, he changed his attack, closing his fist into a powerfull punch that blasted Senro back.

Nowe stood there for a moment longer, reverting to his original form. He was..tired..oh so tired. He noticed that Senro dropped the item they were fighing for, and went to pick it up. He looked at Senro one final time. "...your lucky Kiri likes you...So I'm going to let you live...and your going to redeem your village by helping me defeat Seito.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:10 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri blinked to see the shadow disappearing from her arm. She winced, realizing just how much worse she could have been without that. The damage was bad enough as it was. She could guess who had done it too. She didn't know where he was though, so she simply raised her voice, saying "Thank you Kyo. I appreciate the thought."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 pm
"Man, I'm gonna be sore in the morning." Zane said with a sigh and reached down inside himself, activating the Holy Amaterasu and using it against Kagai.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:59 pm
Dropping the eye just before it fired off it's laser Kohane ducked as it fired over her head singeing a bit of her hair as she swung around and drove her foot into it. The kick sent the eye flying into a nearby tree hard enough to crack the bark. "Now to find the real ones" she muttered getting up and rushing towards where she could feel zane's chakra.

"No problem Kiri" Kyo said coming closer to the girl as he looked around at the damage that had been caused. He had helped in his own way and was starting to realize a bit more why he was chosen to be on the team. While direct fighting wasn't what he did support from afar and the shadow's suited him much better.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:40 pm
Senro looked a little dumbfounded "you are going to give me a chance to help defeat Seito?"

Kagai tried to doge but a small bit of the flame hit his arm knowing that it would bur him alive he did the one last thing he could he teared out his eye and all the other eyes started to gather in front of it aiming at Zane "Devil Eye: Eye Blast focused shot" a small light came out of the eye he was holding and it grew and grew with each eye till the laser could level the forest and it fired at Zane as Kagai fell to the ground Dropping his eye as the flame was burning his body  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:10 pm
Nowe hestiated to answer, unsure of his deicison. But he was running out of options. "I need someone on the inside..if you truly care about Kiri you will do this. You will help overthrow your corrupt leaders and redeem your village.."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:41 pm
Zane took his focus off Kagai and onto the giant laser eye thing. "I need to get rid of this thing! Zane thought as he used Amaterasu on the eye mass, hoping to stop it from leveling the forest.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:18 am
The sudden burst of chakra gave away where the attacks were coming from as Kohane rushed into the area just to the side of the eye laser that was being fired. "Zane" she called out looking towards him as he used Amaterasu towards the eye's while still being open and in the way of any attacks.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games