Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:16 pm

"I'm your father, it's my familial obligation to help you however I can, if not making up for my previous behavior while under the curse." Jaquel said as he gave her a slight hug.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:28 pm

Milly returned the hug, her smile growing all the more. It was so strange. After Jaquel's curse had been removed, she couldn't help but feel as if her life wasn't a completely meaningless waste. Whether or not that was a good or a bad thing had yet to be seen for Milly. "I won't eat the apple immediately, since pregnancies caused by the apple are much more rapid than normal ones. I want to see if I can prepare first, maybe see how difficult little kids can really be before I decide to give it a go."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:41 pm

"Well, wait a few months and Ariae should be due, and then Van and Mala have twins that are probably around ten or so." Jaquel said. "To be honest, it gets easier and harder as a child grows up. Wants and needs change over the years, as does the child, and so too do the difficulties." he said with a slight chuckle in spite of himself as he waxed philosophical.

((I think I'm gonna go to bed. I'm just not feeling motivated to rp anymore. At least for now, you know? Probably until I get home, at the very least. *one last hug before signing off* Good night, and I hope your Christmas is a thousand times better than mine. And actually exists.))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:52 pm

{*huggles back* Alright, I understand. smile I sincerely hope things get better for you for Christmas. Thank you for your words and goodnight. I might have to go to bed soon anyway.}

Milly listened to her dad speak and couldn't help but grin proudly that she had such a smart father. "Thank you, I'll do that."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:03 am

"Give them my regards if you do go visit. Van told me the other day that they had a run in or two with my evil counterpart, but got rid of him for good, thankfully." Jaquel said.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Milly nodded in understanding. "I will, daddy. Thank you." She didn't say it, but part of Milly couldn't help but feel dissappointed that evil daddy had died before she got the chance to chew him out further for acting as such when it was in fact her that kept him from being beaten alive or left to rot in the streets.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:39 pm

((It's a Christmas miracle! mrgreen We had Christmas after all, for no one can resist holiday cheer and the unwrapping of presents. mrgreen *hugs in glee* ))

"And good luck with your Hell's Court thing." Jaquel said, barely understanding the Hell's Court business anymore.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:54 pm

{*huggles back* Congratulations! biggrin I'm happy the holiday spirit pulled through after all~}

"Thanks. If it goes off as well as I suspect, I might just have to start drinking or something." Milly said, grumbling the last bit to herself. After that she forced up a smile once more and said, "Thanks for hearing me out, daddy. It must be a total pain having to listen to me complain like this."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:58 pm

"It's fine, I almost enjoy it really. My previous daughter, Rose, was always so gloomy and quiet...I don't know what happened to her, but my previous family life was quite a mess..." Jaquel said with a bit of a saddened sigh that he may never see his daughter again. "But, for Ariae's sake as well as my own, I've been trying not to think about her as much anymore."

((Thanks! ^-^ And also thanks for the Gaia gift offer, but it seems a prezzie is no longer necessary, plus there's not much in the cash shop that catches my eye, not to mention I'll probably get my own cash card from my mom once I get home. XD ))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:11 pm

{^.^ Alright. Merry Christmas, and hopefully the cheer lasts long! biggrin }

Milly couldn't help but find herself curious about this. Jaquel never did mention his previous family life much. "If you don't mind me asking, daddy, what happened to make it like that?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:20 pm

"Well, I used to be knight. My land was split into the angelic Kingdom of Light and the demonic Kingdom of Darkness with a battlefield in the middle. I was the commanding soldier, so I often had to go out into war, since the two kingdoms were always fighting. I had to leave Ariae and Rose home alone quite often; Ariae would worry constantly about me and the tiniest things if I wasn't around to keep her calm, so Rose became distant to both of us and grew up a quiet and no doubt troubled girl. Things just got worse when we lost the war and I got cursed. Once things were back to normal, my curse supposedly lifted and winning back the kingdom, my curse returned, worse than before, and both girls went their separate ways. Many years later, here we are, though we still don't know what happened to Rose." Jaquel said with a bit of a sad sigh.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Milly frowned slightly after hearing Jaquel's tale. She offered him a tight hug and said, "Sorry all that happened. I hope things'll be better now for you both."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:33 pm

"I'm sure they will." Jaquel said with a smile at Milly's show of affection as he hugged her back. "Ariae's gotten better and I'm not charging off into war for months on end."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:41 pm

"Still, if there's anything you or miss Ariae need me to do, let me know. I don't want to just leech off of you after all that you've done for me." Milly said with a brighter smile.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:51 pm

"Believe me, if you were a leech, Ariae would have surely said something by now." Jaquel said with a chuckle.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games