Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:28 pm
dreadno
i'll form the wire holding him to the chariot... and the chariot...
winter... i'm sorry if i end up putting the cart before the horse. but when the cart is me. it's a little hard not to.
we are thinking about this WAY too much XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:53 pm
Yo-ko
dreadno
i'll form the wire holding him to the chariot... and the chariot...
winter... i'm sorry if i end up putting the cart before the horse. but when the cart is me. it's a little hard not to.
we are thinking about this WAY too much XD

that would imply that there is some sort of limitation to how much we should be thinking about things...  

dreadno

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:03 pm
Dudes, why make horses whne we probably have them any way, The way I see it Wind COuntry should have Arabian Horses should they not? Fast SOBs.

But how about this for an Idea, an extention of what I said about the Automaton users. They can be named after Characters from the Illiad. Fire can be Achilles and his thing is his Shield, Water could be Helen of Troy, Earth can be uh... Hector? Lightning can be Agamemmnon and wind can be someone else..... wasn't there said to be an Amazon working with the Greeks?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:06 pm
Dudes, why make horses whne we probably have them any way, The way I see it Wind COuntry should have Arabian Horses should they not? Fast SOBs.

But how about this for an Idea, an extention of what I said about the Automaton users. They can be named after Characters from the Illiad. Fire can be Achilles and his thing is his Shield, Water could be Helen of Troy, Earth can be uh... Hector? Lightning can be Agamemmnon and wind can be someone else..... wasn't there said to be an Amazon working with the Greeks?  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:06 pm
i dunno. but i do know that suna will soon have motorized vehicles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:15 pm
Flawed Anubis

winning  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:20 pm
I don't think we can go to Motorized Vehicles... We tried that in HIdden Villages and got slammed for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:30 pm
yeah, lets try to play this close to the chest.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:52 pm
Flawed Anubis

WELL LOOKIE HERE BOYS LOOKS LIKE WE GOT SOME BIZNESS ON THE WAY TO TA-KUMI, GON RUSSLE UP US SOME HORSES *spits tobacco juice into spittoon and it rings*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:56 pm
Lol nice XD....so this mini arch.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:18 pm
We are also in the Desert... which means Camels. Also since we are now in control of the Old Capital we can get those Anubis Guards to help us out, if that is allowed. Personally I'd like to see them as a Stand Alone Summon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 pm
um... i think the Amazons show up in jason and the argonaughts. pretty sure he finds them on an island on his way back home, was said to have fallen for the queen. though he would kill anyone who said that to his face. however they didn't work with the Greeks...but I like the idea.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:47 am
Flawed Anubis
We are also in the Desert... which means Camels. Also since we are now in control of the Old Capital we can get those Anubis Guards to help us out, if that is allowed. Personally I'd like to see them as a Stand Alone Summon.
winning  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:53 am
Gah, I still gotta play one of Sinikus games, lol.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:12 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Gah, I still gotta play one of Sinikus games, lol.
lol well good luck...  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games