Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:45 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

๐•ฐlizabeth โ™š ๐•ญurke User Image
Second Year, ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ฃ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ฏ

"Thanks! Oh- I almost forgot-! Cute haircut by the way," She winked playfully, batting eyelashes as she smiled, lilac veela eyes darting between him and his friends. She smiled warmly and placed a gentle hand on Cam's upper arm.

"Hey, I'll catch up with ya at the great hall, see ya, " Cersei winked coyly, a flirtacious smile adorned her lips, never once acknowledging the girls around as she sashayed away, her gently curled amber hair several notable inches longer than last year.

โ™ซ My voice
---โ™ชHalf Witch-Half Veela
------ โ™ซ Hogsmeade Station
----------โ™ช leaving Cam and his friends
--------------โ™ฌ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:12 am
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

โ’ฝeather โ“ˆtevia โ’ฝawthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Heather stood in silence with Romy, Dhylan, and Dominic. She rubbed the toe of her shoe into the ground in an awkward manner. "Well, this is fun and all, but I wonder when the carriages are leaving? I don't want to be late... Word of advice: do NOT miss the carriages. You WILL regret it." she said to Dominic. She had missed them last term, along with Remy, leaving them to chase them down and jump aboard. Not fun. Dhylan she didn't worry about as much, seeing as he would probably get a carriage with herself and Remy, and Romy had the boats, but Dom? She was almost positive that he wouldn't want to sit with them. Quidditch pride, and all that chiz.

Wearing
{OOC:}

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:31 am
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
| ย Muggle ย | Unsorted ย First Year | Irish ย |
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

The ginger smiled with her beautiful pearl white teeth. Then she noticed the other girl wasn't talking and seemed a bit shy. Gale quickly just waved at the girl to try and get her to warm up a bit. She studied Verily's features and was instantly jealous of Ver's beautiful curls. Gale thought the girl was beautiful in her own unique way and so was her sister. If she could pick though Elli was the prettiest of the two girls.

Gale then looked at the other twins, the girl and the boy. Elli was right the boy was particularly handsome for an eleven year old. She smiled at him and then at the girl who was equally beautiful as well."
It is very nice to meet you,"she said with a smile.

โ‰Žโ˜ฉโ‰ŽOutfitโ‰Žโ˜ฉโ‰ŽSongโ‰Žโ˜ฉโ‰Ž

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:38 am
User Image

ษˆษ‘ษ—ฯตษณ ำ. ฯจษ‘ษญษญษจษณษ 
โœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœงโœงโœงโœงโœง
When Gracie kissed Jades cheek the rose colored turned into a deep crimson. It didn't bother him he just kept the smile attached to his face he didn't speak again for a while. After listening to the group of friends interact he heard that some were going to catch a carriage soon so he just picked up his guitar up off the ground and took out his wand and quickly muttered
"Reparo..."
He watched as the guitar mended itself the crack along the body pulled together spitting out the piece of shirt he ripped off in the process. The leather of the strap pulled together and it looked as if it was brand new. He began to strum a new song to make sure it was ok. After he deemed it as fine he turned to the others and said
"I should be getting back to the other first years..... See you guys after the sorting?"
He started to walk away from the group of older students still smiling and decided to play a song on the way.
(((((Song Jade Sung))))))
โœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœงโœงโœงโœงโœง
โ™ซUnsorted First Yearโ™ซ
ฯบัปัปษ— โ˜ช Thrilled
ศ˜ฯฎษ‘ฯฎสŠศ™ โ™ช Single
ฯพส€สŠส‚ษงษจษณษ  โ™ช Wouldn't you like to know
User Image  

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:30 am
Sheโ€™s the sunflower of natureโ€™s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell put a hand over her mouth to muffle any sign of laughter at seeing Gracie kiss her firstie and him turn a nice shade of red. How cute! She turned her head towards Caitlin hearing her ask that they go towards the carriages. The girl took a look at Cameron and another at Sam and knew that there'd either be no room or it would horrible uncomfortable...physically and emotionally. So she sent her friend a smile before waving and saying, "You go ahead, I'm gonna catch a carriage with another friend of mine." She walked back over to where Marina was still standing and watching all the students pass by and gave her a grin. "Ready to go try and catch a carriage? I heard they don't exactly like it when students are late getting into them." she gave a slight chuckle.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Complicated | Thinking: Siiigghhhh.... |

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:40 am
| ย Muggle ย | Unsorted ย First Year | Irish ย |

The freckled girl sighed as she saw another boy walking away from some upperclassmen. Gale turned back to the group she was hanging out with and she felt a little uncomfortable. She smiled lightly and started to speak,"I think I am going to go meet a few others I will see you after we get to the castle though,"she said and walked away.

Gale smiled as she walked back to her luggage and picked it up so she could move around and not loose it. All of the sudden she hears a ribbit in her pocket. She giggled as her dart-frog hopped into her hand. She smiled and kissed the top of the head of her frog. Most people would freak out seeing this though because the frog was a poisonous dart-frog. People didn't know that he was a poisonous dart-frog that was born with no poison in his system. Gale giggled once more before she put the frog back in her pocket.

Gale turned her body as she started to walk around again and bumped into a boy. She fell to the ground and her frog hoped out of her pocket again when she hit the ground."
Oh I am so sorry,she said in her thick Irish accent. Gale then looked up at the the boy and noticed it was the same boy she saw walking away from some upperclassmen.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:41 am

๐•ฏominic ๐•ธontague
๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏi๐”ซ ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก
Second Year, ๐”…eater

User Image

Silence reigned on, the towering youth nervously shifted balance from one foot to the other, a heavy hand rose to scratch the back of his head, tousling his black hair. Oceanic eyes veered from left to right, to each person in turn, that is, until Heather spoke up again.
"Oh, yeaa.. course," Dom agreed, a lopsided grin on his face as his thoughts raced with possibilities of just what could have happened for her to warn him. At the thought of the carriage ride, he grew angsty and shifted from foot to foot again. He hadn't made too many friends last year-- being friends with Damien didn't help-- but Dom had always had a protective heart, and a soft spot for the damned and the forgotten. A part of him always wanted her to invite him, the friendly companionship would be... nice...

"Anyway-- I'll catch up with you on the pitch, alright?" Dom grinned and waved goodbye, swiftly turning around to join the crowd of students toward the carriage ride. 'Who am I kidding?' he thought sourly, 'they're not going to want me...

Whatever, there's a cute batch of first years, might as well make myself known.'
Dom chuckled as he shoved his hands into his pockets as he proceeded to stroll around, lingering to the carriages.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Height: 5โ€™7โ€ โ˜ฃ Weight: 142lbs โ˜ฃ Age: 12
Hogsmeade Station
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ษˆษ‘ษ—ั”ษณ ศ˜ษ‘ษญษญษจษณษข

Jade felt a nudge on his side that almost toppled him over and caused him to stop playing. He swung his guitar around to his back where he normally kept when he regained his balance. Looking around at the ground where he heard a thump of a body hitting the ground he spotted a girl laying flat on her back . He heard the girl say something but couldn't quite make it out with her think accent. Holding out his hand to help the girl up.
"Well at least I'm not the only one flopping to the ground today...."
He said with his normal charming smile.
โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โ˜ โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—โœ—
Jades Theme

โ™ซUnsorted First Yearโ™ซ
ฯบัปัปษ— โ˜ช Uplifted
ศ˜ฯฎษ‘ฯฎสŠศ™ โ™ช Single
ฯพส€สŠส‚ษงษจษณษ  โ™ช Wouldn't you like to know

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:11 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Curious
Thoughts: I wonder what's up with her friends...

Marina nodded in response to the Nell's question. "Sure. Let's go," she replied, heading towards the carriages which would take them up to the school.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:15 pm
| ย Muggle Born ย | Unsorted ย First Year | Irish Ginger ย |

Gale took the boy's hand and smiled as he helped her up,"Thank You and I am very sorry." The ginger girl picked up her bag and luggage and set it up right on the ground. After Gale did this she looked back at Jade and smiled again."Ello my name is Gale O'Brian, it is nice to meet you,she said then thought about it,"Well not really nice the way we met."

Gale giggled a bit as she moved her bangs out of her blue eyes and got a better look at the boy.
[[O.o.C sorry I was in Algebra II]]

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:21 pm
User Imageโ™ฃฯ‰hat's on my mind?โ™ฃโ—คHere come the first years!โ—ฅ

โ™ฃฯ‰ho is in my thoughts?โ™ฃโ—คStudentsโ—ฅ

โ™ฃฯ‰hat am I feeling?โ™ฃโ—คHappyโ—ฅ

โ™ˆโ™ˆโ™ˆโ™ˆ Professor Kayleigh McKenny โ™ˆโ™ˆโ™ˆโ™ˆ

Kayleigh watched the students move and scurry around trying to find friends and hurry to their destination. Looking over the crowed she called out once more."First years will come with me!! Second years and up get in the carriages!!" She yelled making her voice heard. Once the group arrived to her location she instructed them. "Okay First years follow me to the lake!" She explained.

โ™ˆOut.Of.Owlsโ™ˆPlease post here nextโ™ˆ  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:28 pm
| ย Muggle Born ย | Unsorted ย First Year | Irish Ginger ย |

Gale listened as the professor spoke about following her so she quickly got her luggage in her hands. Before Gale started to walk she turned to look at Jaden."I guess we better go and follow her,"she said as she started to follow the professor.
[Exit to Lake]

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:46 pm
Sheโ€™s the sunflower of natureโ€™s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell smiled gratefully towards her new friend, especially as the Professor told them they could go towards the carriages. "Did you manage to see any of your housemates besides Michelle while waiting?" she asked curiously as they began to walk.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Ok | Thinking: Siiigghhhh.... |

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:00 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: Hm?
With: Nell

Marina broke herself out of one of her usual daydreams. "Oh, yeah. Dominic Montague, his cousin Annabelle Rich, and Ronyo Storm." Of all of them, Ronyo was the only one she was friendly with. She had no idea why he was in Slytherin, he seemed to go out of his way to help people. She barely knew Annabelle, having only seen the blonde in passing, but got the feeling that she was one of the popular older girls. And Montague, of course, she could not stand.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image
โ™›โ•โ”โ”ˆโ˜†โ”ˆโ”โ•โ™›
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
โ™›โ•โ”โ”ˆโ˜†โ”ˆโ”โ•โ™›

โœ”Age: Thirteen
โœ”Mood: Excited
โœ”Status: Single

Sam smirked at Caitlin. "Easy. Music Room, third floor at the end of the armored statues. If you can't find it, I could always walk you there." He saw Katrina and Ariana heading towards him. He stepped forward and hugged Caitlin. "Catch you at the table." He headed towards Kat and Ari. "Hello girls!"

Out Of Character: ...

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games