Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah entered Nina's room and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her sister awake for the first time in seven very long days. She hurried over and checked Nina's breathing and pulse, placing a very gentle hand on her forehead to run her own personal diagnostics. It tended to be quicker and more accurate than anything a machine could do. 'No permanent damage, thank the gods...' She leaned down and gently kissed Nina's lips, lingering only for a couple of moments before standing up straight again. "How do you feel, imouto-chan?" she asked in a gentle voice. "You remember everything? Any vision problems? Don't try to be brave, now. I need to know even the slightest bit of pain. I want to get you out of this bed as soon as possible."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

She gingerly shook her head, though she had struggled not to flinch when Sirrah reached for her head. "Nah. Mi eyes es bueno.... Pero.. My head hurts..... Lo siento..... It really hurts aqui....." She lightly touched where the blow had landed, her head throbbing slightly. "Lo siento para being a burden on you Hermana....." The Latina muttered.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah rolled her eyes and sighed. "Nina, you're never a burden. Besides, this is my job. I'm getting paid a ridiculous amount just to look at you." Sirrah smiled and put morphine in Nina's IV, knowing it would start working quickly. "That knot on your head will probably take another week or so to fully heal, but after that you should be as good as ever." Sirrah gave her father and Epsilon a look that clearly read, 'Leave'. Once they'd obeyed, she sat beside Nina's bed and brushed a gentle hand against her cheek. "Nina-chan... Do you want to talk about it?" She wasn't sure how the blow would have affected Nina mentally, but she hadn't allowed Amilia or Kirrah to come near Nina's room. She wasn't afraid of them hurting Nina, but she didn't want them setting back Nina's recovery, be it mental or physical.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:14 am
User Image

Nina flinched away from the hand, even though it was her sisters. She did feel better thanks to the morphine, but having a hand near her head made her nervous. Her brown eyes focused on her hands as she said, "Not much to say Hermana. I messed up and she hit me. I mean.... I guess I deserved it...... I did have sex with Madre...... Pero, I didn't know it was the six month... I promise...." Nina shifted nervously, hoping Sirrah wouldn't be mad too.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah noticed the flinch and lowered her hand at once. She shook her head after Nina was done speaking. "In my opinion, Nina, you did nothing wrong. Amilia overreacted. By this time she should know that our family is rarely monogamous. If anybody had a right to be angered by Mother's actions, it would have been Father, not her. But of course, he's not angry in the slightest... Except at Amilia for hurting you." Sirrah got to her feet and adjusted her glasses idly. "Amilia wants to apologize to you, but I've been keeping both her and Mother away from this room. I'll only let them in if you say it's alright, Nina, and I can have a security guard here if you want."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:22 am
User Image

Nina noddend but said nothing, fidgeting slightly. "Lo siento Hermana.... I didn't mean to make Momma mad..." Her brown eyes full of tears. The morphine made her groggy, slowly drifting off into a dazed state.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:33 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah bent down and kissed Nina's lips very softly. "You've done nothing wrong, Nina," she whispered. "Amilia isn't mad. She realizes how grave a mistake she made and wants to apologize to you." Sirrah stood up straight and pulled out her cell phone, texting her mother that it was okay to come up now. When the two women entered the room a few minutes later, Sirrah stopped them before they reached the foot of the bed. "That is close enough," she said in a calm, cool tone, giving her mother and Mili each a look that clearly conveyed her displeasure with both of them before stepping back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:54 am
User Image

Amilia froze at the look and voice Sirrah gave her, feeling ashamed as the girl on the bed moved back weakly to get farther away from her. I did this.... I made her so afraid of me. She thought sadly and said in a soft voice, her right arm in a sling, "Nina, I am so sorry I hit you..... There is no excuse for my actions... I am so so sorry I did that... I don't know if you can ever forgive me... Hell, I can't even forgive me..... But, I just wanted to say that I was more wrong than words can express...." And walked silently out of the room. She could tell Sirrah didn't want her there and she didn't want to upset Nina.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah glared right back at Sirrah, then pushed past her daughter and went right up to Nina, taking her hand. "You did nothing wrong, Nina-chan," she said gently. "I knew what day it was; I should have known she wouldn't take what we did well. You had no way of knowing. Mili-san was wrong for hitting you, but I was also wrong for hurting her. I'm so sorry, Nina." She bent down and gently pressed her lips to Nina's cheek. "I hope you can forgive us one day, my dear." Kirrah stood up straight and turned to glare at her daughter. "Sirrah, I need to talk to you outside."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

The looks passing between Sirrah and her mother were cold enough to freeze over Hell. She walked into the hall without another word and waited until the door was closed to turn to her mother. "What could you possibly have to say to me, Mother?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:52 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah reared back and slapped Sirrah across the face, her expression about ten times as angry as Sirrah's. "You will respect your mother, Sirrah, I don't care how old you are. I raised you better than this. And Amilia deserves your respect as well. We've all made mistakes, Nina, Mili-san, and I. But so have you, and you have no right to stand there glaring and angry and judge us! Nina might have a right to be angry and afraid, but you do not."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:57 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah gasped but didn't back off with the slap, her face turning ghostly white in her anger, making the stark red hand print on her face stand out even more. "I have no right?" she hissed in a voice cold as absolute zero. "Amilia nearly killed my sister. I don't give a ******** if it wasn't intentional. I love Nina just as much as I love Kevin, Mother, and Nina's injury makes me just as angry as if someone had tried to kill him. What's more, Amilia nearly killed her over something that wasn't Nina's fault, it was yours! So don't tell me my rights. You may be my mother, but I do not have to respect you. Not when you ******** up this badly."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah felt tears fill her eyes and turned away so Sirrah wouldn't see them, speaking through gritted teeth so she wouldn't hear that Kirrah was about to cry. "I didn't raise you to be so unforgiving and vindictive. Isn't it obvious that Amilia and I feel horrible over our mistakes? We don't need you judging us as well. I love you, Sirrah, but you're being deliberately cruel."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:05 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah raised a hand to her face, where the ghost of her mother's still stung, and sighed. There was no point to this. Kirrah was right; she was being unforgiving and bitter. Nina would be alright, given a little more time to heal. There was no reason to hold a grudge against Amilia or her mother. She put a hand on Kirrah's shoulder and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry, Mother. Forgive me. Tell Amilia I'm sorry, too." She turned and went back into Nina's room to check on her.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:20 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah brushed a hand over her eyes and hurried to find Mili. She didn't have to look far; the woman was sitting in a chair just around the corner. "Mili-san, are you okay?" she whispered, sitting beside her lover and draping an arm around her shoulder. She pressed her lips gently to Mili's cheek, then kissed her on the lips. "Sirrah apologizes for her behavior back there. She realized she was hostile for no reason. Please don't feel bad, Mili-san."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games