Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Zil's group entered the gates of the holy city using their audience with the High Priestess. The religious men and women that were assigned to guide Zil and his men walked ahead of them until they reached the great gates of the building where the High Priestess resides. They were then asked to sit down and wait in a sitting room for until they were able to find the priestess.

Fanny was more than a little disappointed that she missed Zil yet again. It almost seemed like he could be avoiding her since every time she came home, he was either busy or away. She didn't understand yet that it was merely coincidence. Nonetheless, it brought her down and she was more than a little anguished those past few days. She hadn't received attention from the only person whose attention she really did care about.

Monica had gotten up early that morning and brushed her horses herself before heading to work. She had missed the equestrian competitions very much. She had more than a few ribbons from those and it relaxed her to be near horses. She went straight to the Secret Police HQ to supervise early morning Physical Training once more and deal out some punishments for those who made even very small mistakes that may or may not have cost them anything.

The prince of Helmshire was up early and down in the plaza at dawn, ready to start training once more. He had some supervisors now. Those who didn't join the army or the wiser, older ones were with him, helping correct people when they did something wrong or if their posture was incorrect. Today was knife training, aimed at survival with only a knife.

((OOC: time... to WRECK some HAVOC! Also... I bum around for thirty minutes before I actually post this and there's already 3 new posts? FUUU-!!! Also, we had a three day timeskip. Zil contemplated that it'd take 3 days to get to Mt. Angelo, right? Also, he did say they're leaving 'tomorrow' before the timeskip happened. -.- ))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Damien made a disgusted grunting noise. "Fine" he said. "But is Helmshire just going to let us through? And how do I know I'm not going to be betrayed. This just seems pointless to me". Damien had no interest in going and was trying to come up with as many reasons as he could as to why he shouldn't go.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:43 pm

"We're going through the south side. We already conquered that front, remember." Jian told him. "We're also sending some troops with you just in case, but not too many. For something like this, we don't want to intimidate them." Jian replied, knowing Damien didn't want to go. "Just think of it as one hour of work, and then you can stop by one of your palaces overnight."

((I know right? xd ))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Shadow picked up her communicator and dialed Zil's number. "Hey, Blood Fox, guess who." Shadow said.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Zil picked up his communicator while drinks and snacks were being served to his men. He noticed the high pitch of the voice and began to say, "Fanny? Is that you? Wow, your voice seems a little different. It sounds like you're entering prepubescent stage now and I hadn't even noticed. Don'tcha worry! I'll get you something sweet when I get back and maybe something from the priestess herself." He chuckled.

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Damien sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Well, alright. If I have to. At least the priestess is not bad to look at. I'll probably need to visit one of those secret getaways to relieve myself after this" the Absolute Leader said. He then stood up. "I suppose the quicker I do this, the quicker it gets done. I will see you when this is all finished then" Damien said. He then saluted Jian and dismissed him after leaving the files on his desk. Damien then headed down to his private helicopter.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 pm

"Excuse me?" Shadow said darkly. "This is Shadow. Now, I know you haven't heard me for a while, but you better be kidding."

"Take care." Jian said before he was dismissed and went to go see how Monica was doing.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:24 pm

"What? This isn't Fanny?" Zil asked a little disappointed. When Shadow tried to explain though, he didn't believe her. "Don't kid with me. Shadow is a grown woman. You're just a pipsqueak. I won't stand for pranks. I don't know how you got my number but you better not be leaking it, okay?" He hung up.

((OOC: Monica's not in the main HQ's office btw. She's in the Secret Police HQ =w= ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Damien got into the helicopter and after it took off, Damien used the time to look down and see how his country was doing. He was also keeping a close eye on how the war with Helmshire was going.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Shadow blinked with surprise, then grit her teeth with irritation. She then proceeded to text Zil "F**k you, you f***ing a**hole! Don't say crap like that, and hang up on me, or next time I'll shoot you!" so that this time he would know it was her. "What the hell!" Shadow ranted. "Ugg! I'm going to kill him!"

Lianne was finally found and dragged away to look presentable, even though she was still asleep. One of the nuns walked back to where the rebels were. "We're sorry about that. Her ladyship will be with you shortly." She said, looking slightly relieved when she spoke. The whole thing seemed a bit embarrassing for the holy people there.

Hearing that Monica was at the other base, Jian went back to his office and started working on paperwork while Damien was away.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Saiyu's shoulder drooped her head lolling forward as she struggled to keep her eyes. Kyrell had insisted on rising with the sun, something Saiyu had argued with him about for a good three hours with the prince the night before only to be rudly awoken with a nice cold bucket of water.

the training wasn't even due for another hour and yet she was still stood out here, vaguly watching the bright bleeding colours of the sun poke itself over the horizen
"I hope you know your a crule person sir...."

((I will post with the otheres later >.< ))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Zil noticed it was Shadow's number and wondered if she was already awake or if someone had stolen her communicator and promptly ignored it. He listened to the nun intently and patiently waited for the priestess in the waiting room.

Monica was a little hungry for the fact that she hadn't had breakfast yet and looked at her watch, noticing breakfast at the main HQ would be in around thirty minutes. It sounded better than eating out or something so as soon as the physical training was wrapped up and the secret police were assigned their destinations and patrol areas, she grabbed her coat and got driven back to the main HQ. She would be a little late for breakfast... as usual.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Damien's helicopter was flying over occupied Helmshirish territory now and would be arriving at Mt. Angelo in less than 20 minutes. Damien personally made sure he had one of the fastest (if not the fastest) helicopter in his empire.

((With that, I am signing off. Goodnight people. smile ))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:13 pm

((Sweet dreams, Eternal~ xP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games