Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:59 pm
Draco saw the flash coming, luckily, due to his time on the streets, and was able to cover his eyes. He then saw Snow falling, which was odd, since he knew good and well she could fly. Perhaps she had been caught completely off-guard by the blast and was unable to use her powers. He quickly dove off the building roof after her. "I'm comin', Snow!" About 5 floors from the ground, he was able to swoop and catch her. "Gotcha!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

As soon as the blast subsided, Deadshot hopped over the couch once more and began his assault. The helmet Deadshot wore was somehow able to absorb the loud bang and calm the ringing in his ears. Jacob was right on the flashbang grenades being effective against Snow. They even came with added bonus of taking care of some of the other Titans. Arcana was affected by the blast, though Crygon appeared to be unaffected. It didn't matter though. The grenade's blast rendered here powers useless and sent the Titan plummeting to the ground below. Crygon went after her, just as Deadshot predicted, or in this case guessed. All that was left was Arcana who was still dealing with the effects of the flashbang grenade.

Deadshot pulled the shotgun off his back and loaded one baton round into the tubular magazine. "You're mine gypsy!" The assassin shouted as he ran out to attack the unarmed card reader. Deadshot darted past the young Titan and forcefully pushed him from behind to send him inside the penthouse.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

(Remember guys, it's more than just a bright flash of light, it's also an extremely loud bang. Oh and Fiyah, let me know if I'm pushing it.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:35 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven felt the air leave her lungs with a huff as Cryogon caught her. Her ears were ringing, and she was seeing spots. "Thanks, Cry. Didn't think he'd have something like that," she said.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:44 pm
"No worries. Now, let's get that pain-in-the-butt and teach 'im some manners." Cryogon took a steep ascent back to the top of the building.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:45 pm
((Sean asked me to add heights and weights to the profiles so it would give him a better idea of how to visualize everyone))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:01 pm
((Raven's 5'5", Rowena's 5'3". Both are around the same weight, somewhere around 110 lbs.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:09 pm
((Huh... Rowena's shorter than Alice...))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:12 pm
((Draco's about 7', and probably close to 300 lbs. Just an estimate.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:36 pm
((Lol. Did I really make Rowena that short? She's taller than me by half a foot...should I make her taller? Actually, yeah, let's make her 5'5". And Raven should be about 5'9" since she's only a little shorter than Starfire, and Starfire's around 6' something if I'm remembering correctly...but you should ask Arina-chan about Starfire, not me.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:54 pm
((Um... I think 5'5" is the average... At least where I live. So yes... That's a bit short sweatdrop ))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:56 pm
((Alice is now currently the shortest... Should I do this in the HIVE..?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:59 pm
((Only if you want to, Minnta.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:01 am
((Feh... I don't really care that much...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:46 am
(I know it sounds dumb but it REALLY helps. Putting in the HIVE would be even more helpful since I'm going to be there pretty soon. Soon of course relative.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:31 am
(Yay I caught up. Tho Brink has no real use in this part right now im just kinda reading until I can really do something with him.)
Looking out of his window of his apartment Brink sighed a bit. The city infront of him had been blown up in several area's tho it seemed his place was just outside of the blast radius. Siren's filled the air as he rubbed the back of his head. The titan's were likely going to be about and the girl from the prior day was no where to be found. "What a pain to want to have fun but someone ruins it" he gripped a bit as he shrugged. With the city likely shut down for awhile and the titan's fighting some one else all he could do is see just what the news would be reporting on as he walked to his TV and turned it on.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games