Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Fun_Guy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:40 pm
wow your random pming workes and your cool animations...just a question how did you get my name? was it random? didi you see me somewere? preatty catchy frase makes me wonder why not ask a ton of questions lol opps im typing to much...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:45 pm
Umm....
My name is Trevor
Im 12
Im a Boy
i got the PM randomly so i decided to join
I've been on gaia for a year and a haf my old account was hacked so i started this one.

[X.x.Looney Lunar.x.X]

Fallskin

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:34 pm
Was randomly PM'd.

Cool. ^^

So I decided to join..

I am female. I guess it's a bit obvious...

My real reason for Gaia is Roleplaying. I love Fantasy threads, where anything goes..

I don't particularly like when people call me Jstcm, but it's fine.. In case you're wondering, those letters stand for my initials.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:54 pm
hey my name is brandon yall can call me bee and i like roleplaying and hanging out with ppl.  

b#19

[Sonya--McCaw]

Dangerous Survivor

10,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:38 pm
Hey! I was glad Creamy_Chan-^^ told me about this guild!
I'm 12, female, and the name's Steph (Stephanie). You can call me Steph, Sonya, or Kit-chan!
Some sports I like are soccer (in 4th year) and football.
My favorite animes include Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Poke'mon, and others.
Some of my hobbies include spriting, drawing anime, role playing, and chatting here on gaia.
My fave role plays are wolf, teens with animal DNA, teens with supernatural powers, etc.
If ou wanna role-play, or just talk a bit, feel free to PM me!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:55 pm
Hi I was invited and joined for the heck of it. I'm 15 and I was held back a grade so I'm a freshmen in highschool but it doesn't bother me. My favorite animals are horses and LOVE to draw. ^_^  

Shygypsy

neptune23

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:56 am
My names Stephanie but please don't call me that. Just call me Steph or Neptune, though most of my friends make up their own special nicknames for me ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:14 am
Wow... XD I am bored so I shall now introduce myself. Call me Ari, or something else. Whatever floats your boat. I am a girl, yay for me! And...I am a freshman. ^^ There you go.  

AriannaWatanabe

(M)oonlight (Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:46 am
my names lexi heart
i like playing WoW (world of warcraft) and guild wars i like to play sports and other things like swimming

im currently new i join today
im 12 and im turning 13 in 2 days!!!!!! i cant wait
and im questing for alot of thigns i can get  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:10 am
Hello, thank you for inviteing me to join the guild. I am a male soon to be 19 years of age who lives in the north eastern section of the US of A. As you can start to tell I am relitively anti-social and paranoid and don't like to divulge information to unknown people. I am an avid fan of a great many things. I love in the world of games Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy: Advent Children, Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerberus, Crono Cross, Crono Trigger, Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Legia, Dungeons and Dragons, Baulders Gate, Football (The real kind, as in what many in the US call soccer, American football is for weaklings Rugby is a real mans sport.). In terms of music I like Metalica, Green Day, Queen, S.O.A.D, Bad Religion, Disturbed, GodSmack. In the realm of movies I am a die hard fan of The Princess Bride, anything Jackie Chan, Chris Tucker, and/or Owen Wilson. I realy like M. Night Shamalan's(sp?) work most of all The Village. Thats about all I wish to say about me at this time.  

Pengent

Seki Moshu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:23 am
Ah.. Hello all. Thanks for inviting me to this guild. Glad the community is really nice. Somehow I wonder how all these guilds find me? I swear I've got a tracker or something somewhere. Anyway, I love Role playing, drawing, writing and a lot of things. It's very rare that I ever turn down a Roleplay. So if you ever feel up to a Roleplay, particularly yaoi/shonen ai. Don't hesistate to PM me or something. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello everyone. Thank you for inviting me into this guild. Im a girl of 15 years of age and I like in New York. Im really glad to be here with a nice guild. Im involved in sports and Im a big fan of anime and manga. I love a lot of games, the final fantasy games. Kindom hearts 1 and 2 and a lot of other games. Im going into my junior year in september but until then I hope to have a lot of fun. =^_^=
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

maaii-ling

Electropop Zombie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:52 pm
Hello peoples! My name is Nichell! but of course my username is gdfreak. the gd stands for green day just in case you people did not figure that out. I am 16. I live in boring old Las Vegas, believe me vegas is not as exciting as it is crafted up to be. And I love random people. Dunno why, but I do. So um, HI! And thank you for inviting me to join! 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:03 pm
Hello people! My names Nate but most know me as Pretty boy, super, doggie or Lee. Please do not ask about the pretty boy thing. I'm 14 with a lot of RP skills! So if you ever need someone to roleplay with you PM me xp .  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

-Undead Renegade-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:07 pm
Name's Scott, but I prefer to be called "Captain Morgan"

I am 16.

I play Hackeysack, Paintball, and usually just read Manga.

I speak some German, but don't ask me to translate anything, cause I don't know much.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games