Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:25 pm
Well, this is a tradition I can't partake in, for reasons that most of you know. But I wish you all the best, regardless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:59 pm
Lol. Kaya had nothing to drink so he couldn't have a hangover if he wanted one. Sorries. ^_^  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:48 am
ten shots vodka five shots kahlua. The headache wasn't bad but the stomacheache had me wanting to die
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:05 pm
Happy ******** New Year to me......I was cooking dinner and half our breaker box decided to die on us, losing power to over half the house.

Good news is that someone's finally showing some genuine interest in my grandmother's Commercial grade property, so if they buy it, my grandmother already promised she'd loan my dad the money to buy us a new, not-falling-apart house that can actually be ours. So.....Here's hopign again.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:12 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Happy ******** New Year to me......I was cooking dinner and half our breaker box decided to die on us, losing power to over half the house.

Good news is that someone's finally showing some genuine interest in my grandmother's Commercial grade property, so if they buy it, my grandmother already promised she'd loan my dad the money to buy us a new, not-falling-apart house that can actually be ours. So.....Here's hopign again.

i pray for your good fortune Whysp. i hope things happen good for you.

As for me, I am not too well as of right now. My head hurts, and I have a 105.1 degree F fever. I'm not supposed to be on computer but oh well....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:41 pm
Thanks Embry. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I know it sucks when I get sick, but then, I don't get sick often so it hits me harder than you'd expect from the common stuff. Hopefully you'll have an easier time of it.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:06 am
Midnight_Euphomy

As for me, I am not too well as of right now. My head hurts, and I have a 105.1 degree F fever. I'm not supposed to be on computer but oh well....
105 is hospital temperature. Even if you're feeling better now, you should probably get looked at.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:25 am
Trigramatic
Midnight_Euphomy

105 is hospital temperature. Even if you're feeling better now, you should probably get looked at.
We had one of the family friends who's a doctor come over and look at me. he told me not to do anything strenuous for awhile.  

Midnight_Euphomy

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:37 pm
About to swap out the breaker box here. Probly won't be able to do much for a few hours but I'm hoping I'll be back online with full power to the house by 8:30-9 tonight. So about 3-3.5 hours.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:10 am
No alcohol for minors emotion_8c  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:15 pm
Mario Kaaaart! Go look at the Chat Board guys!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 pm
I has Power and Intarwebz back in my housz now!  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:08 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
I has Power and Intarwebz back in my housz now!
Huzzah! Welcome back to the civilized world!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:16 pm
So my doctor and counselor told me I shouldn't be typing out too much here for a few days. And then i started rambling about how Snagem needs me and they wanted to keep me at the hospital. So i decided it might be best to rest for a few days from RPing. Stupid sickness....  

Midnight_Euphomy

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:30 pm
Midnight_Euphomy
So my doctor and counselor told me I shouldn't be typing out too much here for a few days. And then i started rambling about how Snagem needs me and they wanted to keep me at the hospital. So i decided it might be best to rest for a few days from RPing. Stupid sickness....
Well it's probably for the best, just focus on getting better.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games