Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:19 pm
*rolls her eyes and goes back to her calendar*

Fine, I take it you don't want any conversation from me....so I'll just leave you alone.  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 5, 6, 3 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:19 pm
*Receives phone call from his beloved and is ever so relieved that she has safely arrived at her destination. He tells her how much he misses her and cannot wait for her return. He hopes that everything runs smoothly for her so she can come back to him swiftly and safely.* heart

*He walks into the MW and notes Katana and TES chatting. He goes over to the bar and pours himself a lowball of scotch and has a seat on the end bar stool* Good evening katana, TES ... *swirls the scotch around in the glass before taking a sip*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 pm
*smirks*
And people say -I'm- the egotistical one. I just came in for a drink and suddenly not having said anything in the process makes the entire action all about you.

*gives Dougherty a lazy wave while finishing up his roy rogers*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:27 pm
*She glances up from her calendar and smiles at Dougherty*

Evening, Dougherty.....how's it going? Will you be staying here while Psyzapp is in Hong Kong? I know I'd feel safer if you were on the premises. Justin is off on some extended assignment and I don't know when he'll be back.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 3, 6 Total: 18 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:49 pm
*takes another sip, then gets up and goes over by katana's table* Yes, Psyzapp asked me to stay and keep an eye on everything here. *glances over at all the paperwork in front of her* Heh ... Looks like she's left you in charge as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:50 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*smirks*
And people say -I'm- the egotistical one. I just came in for a drink and suddenly not having said anything in the process makes the entire action all about you.

*gives Dougherty a lazy wave while finishing up his roy rogers*

Pft, whatever TES....you're the one who walked RIGHT BY ME to get behind the bar and then you act like I just showed up?

*shakes her head and takes a drink of her beer*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:53 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*takes another sip, then gets up and goes over by katana's table* Yes, Psyzapp asked me to stay and keep an eye on everything here. *glances over at all the paperwork in front of her* Heh ... Looks like she's left you in charge as well.

*sighs*
Yes...but it's OK. It's really more of making sure the expansion is on schedule and we have no surprises.

But on a good note...Chef Karrie has accepted Psyzapp's offer of executive chef for the spa. Will you be one of our "official" tasters? smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:13 pm
katana68
Pft, whatever TES....you're the one who walked RIGHT BY ME to get behind the bar and then you act like I just showed up?
You're only going further to prove my point. I'll have you know that I almost never pay attention to who's in the bar until after I get my drink. You can ask Ayami and Psyzapp about that if you don't want to take my word for it.

*gets up and starts making himself another roy rogers*
I don't know why you'd think you're so special to be noticed.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:17 pm
*rolls her eyes at TES's remark and goes back to her work*

I'm really not in the mood to argue with you tonight....I have quite a bit on my mind....not to mention I'm concerned about Icy's absence. She's never been gone this long....  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 2, 1 Total: 10 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:26 pm
That is wonderful that Chef_Karrie will be the head chef. He is young, but I am confident that he can handle the position. Heh, I would be more than happy to help out with tasting his cuisine.

*takes another sip of his drink while thinking about Icy's absence. He pulls out his Blackberry and sees that she has yet to respond to his recent message to her and mutters to himself ... * She should have responded by now ... Katana, have you heard from Icy lately? I don't think she's checked in since the Anti-Valentine's party ...  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm
*shrugs and drops a few cherries in his drink*
Maybe she got tired of walking in to seeing the MW ladies with their hands all over the officers *eyes Dougherty* and vice versa.

Just because I have a ring on doesn't mean I don't remember what it's like being single. From my experience, women seem to take it a lot harder as well *takes a sip of his drink*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:30 pm
Hmmm, yeah, but nobody has heard from her in days.....that's highly unlike her.....

*she looks over at Dougherty*

I'm worried about her.....what if those men who shot up the bar found her?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 pm
Exor entered the Most WANTED bar wearing sunglasses and accompanied by a rather strange creature. "Good evening TES, Officer, Katana." He paused for a moment before taking a seat near the lady. "Looks like something's gotten you into a fuss... Care to talk about it...?"

Kuhree!

Exor glanced over at the floating creature that hovered near him before returning his gaze to Katana. "Don't mind... him...? It's not dangerous... I don't think... ...Can I get a lady a fresh drink?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:37 pm
*lifts an eyebrow at the strange creature and continues with his drink*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:38 pm
*turns and smiles at Exor*

I'm just worried about a friend who hasn't been around in awhile......and since you offered, I'll take another beer.....surprise me. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games