Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:45 pm
He smiled as he stood, "And here I tho -"

Muguhrgurah...!

He paused and looked at the floating thing again, scratching his head slightly as he pondered the creature.

"...Here I thought that I was going to be the one that was missed because I was out for a day or two... ... ...I don't know how much of a surprise my choice in beer will be for you, though, dear," he finished with a smile as he turned for the bar. Glasses and bottles clinked for a moment, and soon Exor returned with a pair of Michlob AmberBocks. He pried the bottle caps off and set them down before resuming his seat. "So, who is it we're missing? There's only us in here, I believe. I think I heard Psyzapp's out in Hong Kong, making arrangements for the addition...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:51 pm
*she takes the glass and sips the beer before answering Exor*

It's Icy Reign....she's been gone for days now....and I'm extremely worried about her. It's not like her to not call or text or something! And yes, Psyzapp is in Hong Kong...so I'm in charge of MW while she's gone.

*she takes a deep breath and gives Exor a sad smile*

I'm just not used to being alone....Pszyapp and Icy are like family and it's a bit strange that both of them are not here.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 6, 4 Total: 16 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:52 pm
Didn't know that bothered you, TES. I'll try to remember that next time. *a worried look quickly crosses his face, but it dissipates as he tries to sound convincing* Katana, I'm sure Icy knows how to take care of herself and she will contact us when she can. *Nods at Exor in acknowledgment while curiously surveying the creature floating around Exor* Evening, Exor ... is this a friend of yours? User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:00 pm
Exor patted Katana's hand in reassurance, "You're not alone, Katana. Although we may not be right there next to you, your friends will always be there for you," he said with a smile. He then shook his head and grinned, "Geeze, that turned out WAY more cheezy than I had anticipated!" Exor turned to William and scratched his head again, "Well, Officer Dougherty, I'm not sure... I mean, it looks like it's hungry, but it's not exactly eyein me like tonight's dinner... I don't know what this thing is, but I think it's following me like a little lost puppy now... It started following me as I came back into town this morning. I have no idea where it came from or what it even eats! It didn't want the burger or fries I got from Chatty's..."  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 pm
-walks into the bar looking kinda tired and confused, goes straight for the bar and sits down on a stool-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:05 pm
I'm not sure "bothered" necessarily covers it. Walking in on a grope-fest tends to just make me feel like I took a wrong turn and ended up in someone's bedroom. But if you don't mind people seeing, I guess that's your thing.
*takes another drink*

Besides, I was more so suggesting that Icy could have found it depressing rather than voicing my own complaints about it. *scratches the back of his head and looks off to the side* ... can't exactly say I haven't done similar in public places... recently stare *gulps down the rest of his drink*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:06 pm
Well, Exor...I do hope you're correct when it comes to Icy...

*she gathers her things and grabs her glass of beer* I do believe I'm going to head to my quarters now. Dougherty, I'm glad you'll be staying in Psyzapp's rooms.....since my "bodyguard" is off on an assignment elsewhere at the moment.

Exor, thank you for the drink and the reassurances...I do appreciate them. *she leans over and gives him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek*

Good night, all....*she heads to the office and then downstairs to her quarters.*

((Nighty night for real.....ya'll gotta quit keeping me up so late on work nights! xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:11 pm
*sees Katana in the hall as he leaves his quarters and wishes her a goodnight, then comes up into the main bar area, waving at the patrons as he enters*
Vendui' riluss~

*walks behind the counter and searches for the supply of clove cigarettes. Upon finding them, he pulls out a pack and sets it on the counter along with his cigarette case. He takes a seat next to Tes as he starts to open the package and refill his case*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:20 pm
-stares at the glossy finish on the bar for a while before getting up and heading towards the bathrooms-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:21 pm
"Good evening, Dame," he said as she wandered into the bar.

"Goodnight, Katana," he said as he returned her hug. Bodyguard, hm......? Hmmmmmm...

Exor smirked when he heard Tes's response to Officer Dougherty. "I can see your point," he added as stood and sat in a seat across from the two of them. "It used to irritate me to see that sort of thing, but now it's more like "Meh...". I think I either missed one hell of a show or one hell of a conversation, though," he said before taking a long draught of his beer.

"Mmm," he started as the other elf entered the room. He waved with bottle in hand while his mouth was full, greeting Ryzan properly after he swallowed.  

Exor Omega

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 6, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:23 pm
*notices Dame's entrance and tips his hat to her in acknowledgment, then turns to TES, raising an eyebrow* Yes, certain actions could be curbed by all involved around the company of others, don't you agree TES? Heh heh ...Oh, goodnight Katana and sleep well. *watches Katana leave the room, then Ryzan entering. He nods to Ryzan in acknowledgment* Evening Ryzan ...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 pm
-comes back out dressed differently and resumes her spot at the bar, smiling briefly at Ryzan- Hey hon. -she says softly, then nods her head at the other men in the room.- Ex, Officer, Tes.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:34 pm
"Heheheh... what's up, Batman," he snickered at Dame's new costume.

Kiiyouriioo~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:39 pm
Fear the bat, Ex. rolleyes Just felt it was time to get back in to my old threads. I had been frou-frou and pretty long enough. -laughs- Though, I should probably dye my hair back purple. 3nodding

How are you tonight?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:41 pm
*as he finishes filling the case, he tucks it away in his vest, then takes a clove from the pack and lights it, looking curiously at the creature*
Gi ussta~ What an interesting one you are.

*takes a drag off his clove and waves again at the patrons*
I do hope you do not mind my smoking.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games