Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 12 Total: 20 (2-40)

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:44 pm
He shrugged, "Oh, not a whole lot. Talking with these fine gents, and then you and Ryzan walked in. Oh, and I have a new pet, apparently... Wish I knew what to feed it... What are you doing up so late?"

Exor waved off Ryzan's worry, unconcerned with the smoke. "This is some weird thing I've managed to, well, adopt, I guess... Any idea what it eats, Ryzan?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:47 pm
*groaning, she wakes up with a massive headache, body pains and cottonmouth. Squinting her eyes, all she sees is blackness all around her, wondering why she's hurting so bad. Lifting her left hand, she reaches to turn the nightstand lamp only to hear metal clanking and feel something cold and heavy around her wrist. Alarmed, she lifts her right hand to have the same reaction. Wide-eyed, she tries to sit up and is unable to.

WTF?!?!?! Where am I? What's going on? Why am I chained up? Pushing through the nausea and pain of her migraine, she racks her brain for the last thing she remembered. After a couple minutes, she's remembered everything. With pain being pushed to the side by anger, she yells, "DAMMIT!!! SHOW YOURSELF! I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING ME SO STOP BEING A PANSY a** AND COME OUT!!!

Soon, she hears a menacing chuckle in the darkness and footsteps, along with a sarcastic round of applause. Well, look who finally decided to join us. Thought you were going to snore forever. I do hope you find your accommodations adequate. Squinting, she sees a figure against the darkness of the room and recognizes his voice almost instantly. Seething, she strains against the chains and growls. Feeling man enough now that you've got me chained up like a dog? What's wrong, afraid to be beaten by a girl?

Chuckling again, the man in black tugs the light cord and light urges through the room, blinding her for a few moments before her eyes adjust and she sees her connect to the one who put a hit out on her. Striding over, he backhands her across the face and grabs her by the neck before she falls backwards, sneering and looking her in the eyes, glaring. You think you're smarter than me? Did you really think that I wouldn't find out what was going on? Releasing her, he turns around and walks to a door in the back while she coughs and sputters for air.

Opening the door, he summons to someone outside, and a minute later, two men come in carrying a beaten and bloodied person. Gasping, she finally regains her normal breathing pattern and narrows her eyes at the person they've brought in. Realization setting in, she widens her eyes and looks back at the man in black who's watching her intently.

At first, I always wondered how you got the drop on us and how you eluded our attack on that bar of yours. Then, you again stayed in the shadows after your recovery in the clinic and could never be found outside the bar. Just when I thought you'd skipped town, one of my employees saw you at the gentlemans club, and with none other than my own baby brother.

Who, I might add, was supposed to be laying low while over here handling business, not in some strip joint flashing cash and bringing attention to himself. Then it hit me, baby brother got greedy and climbed into bed with the whore huntress to take me down. My own flesh and blood? My protege'? I bring you in, show you the ropes, give you a few pieces to look after and this is how you treat me?

*takes out Beretta and cocks it*So, here's how this is going to go. You-*points at Icy*You're going to give me some information. Some information that will come at a price. Said information will guarantee your release and-*points gun at Solo*the death of my traitorous brother. If you refuse to cooperate, then the price will be both of your lives.

Confused, she sits there, gawking at both brothers. Then, as what the man in black sinks in, she does the oddest thing, she starts snickering which turns into a full guttural laugh*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:48 pm
I'm usually up this late, talking to these two gents. -thumbs towards Ryzan and Tes and laughs- I probably won't be on as late tonight because I got up a bit earlier today and I'm pretty tired. -thinks a second- But, I have been known to sit in here until six AM. rofl

That is quite a curious pet, Ex. -inspects it-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:52 pm
Yes... yes you have been known to do that, dame. We even had to help you to bed once because you passed out in the bar.

*fishes a cherry out of his glass*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:53 pm
-flutters eyelashes at him- But it was so very nice of ya'll. xd

((Uh oh, Icy's gone bat-s**t... wink love ya, girl.))

Exor Omega rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 3, 5, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:54 pm
The creature fussed and floated around Charlie, inspecting her as well, it seemed.

Exor shrugged and kicked his feet up. "Heh... Well, speaking of which, I'll probably head out in a little while. More job hunting around here in the morning. Any leads?"

<<< Very sexy Icy post heart heart >>>  

Exor Omega

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:58 pm
damecharlie
((Uh oh, Icy's gone bat-s**t... wink love ya, girl.))

{{And just how in the world have I done that? And I love you too hon!}}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:01 pm
Exor Omega
Exor waved off Ryzan's worry, unconcerned with the smoke. "This is some weird thing I've managed to, well, adopt, I guess... Any idea what it eats, Ryzan?"
Nau. I am afraid I do not. I do not believe I have seen such a creature before, rilu'oh... *leans over the counter to get a better look*... it does seem to bear some semblence to a rabbit. *lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles as he sits back down*
Although, certainly unlike any rabbit I have seen.

*takes another drag off his clove*
You will have to excuse me if this seems rude, jhal have we met before? You already know my name.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:01 pm
<<< I might have just found employment as Icy's bodyguard when I hear about this IC... assuming she lives through it eek >>>  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:04 pm
{{Ha! Good luck with that, Ex. She isn't exactly one to accept being guarded so easily.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:05 pm
Exor Omega
<<< I might have just found employment as Icy's bodyguard when I hear about this IC... assuming she lives through it eek >>>

((Excuse me, but that job is already covered by ME. Thank you very much. ( wink ) xp Er...I mean...by 'L'...BY 'L'. Why did you just call her Icy!?! gonk Not to mention, until Icy got...CARELESS scream she was kicking butt and takin' names. -glares at her-))

Icy Reign
{{And just how in the world have I done that? And I love you too hon!}}

Icy Reign
Then, as what the man in black sinks in, she does the oddest thing, she starts snickering which turns into a full guttural laugh*

((Well, gee, Icy, I don't know. Why would I ever think that? rolleyes ))  
Exor Omega rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 2, 5, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:06 pm
"No offense taken, my friend. We met briefly the other night, though not formally. Tes and the girls were speaking to you and of you and I heard your name. You seemed rather flustered, so I didn't think you'd have remembered a man more or less keeping to himself that night." He stood and stepped over to the dark elf, extending his hand, "I'm Exor Omega, pleased to make your formal acquaintance," he said with a smile.  

Exor Omega

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:13 pm
*smiles widely with a slight blush, quickly placing his clove in a nearby ashtray so that he may shake Exor's hand*
Ah~ A gentleman, I see redface The pleasure is all mine~

I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal, as you have already been made aware of, you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 pm
(( rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 3, 1 Total: 12 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:20 pm
(( Oh good! Icy's in big need of a "bodyguard"! 3nodding Too bad you didn't stop in a couple of weeks ago when this place was under attack because of her! xd ))

*looks at his watch, then slams back the remainder of his scotch before rising from his chair* Well folks, this body needs some rest. I shall see you all the next time and goodnight.

*tips his hat to dame, then heads for the office, through the passageway and down the corridor to Psyzapp's chambers. Thinks about how much he misses her presence ... * sad  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games