Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:56 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
mayun: nemu...i want you to remain in town with sev.......me and severus are leaving...for good this time
nemu:.....master, is that your final order?
mayun:........im afraid it is

*kaycee acidently ran into severus*
oh im sor.. SEVERUS!! YOUR BACK!!! YUKIS MISSED YOU SO MUCH *she said happy he was here*

-severus smiled at her-
severus:........mi'lord, you know i cant leave yuki........not alone with our son........me and her are togather, for now and ever.....no doubt she will want to hear an explanation, id best be on my way to see yuki- with that, he smiled at kaycee- pleasure seeing you again kayce- and walked in the direction of yuki's home, arriving at the door wthin moments, he gently knocked on the wood frame of the door-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:58 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
mayun: nemu...i want you to remain in town with sev.......me and severus are leaving...for good this time

oh im sor.. SEVERUS!! YOUR BACK!!! YUKIS MISSED YOU SO MUCH *she said happy he was here*

-severus smiled at her-
severus:........mi'lord, you know i cant leave yuki........not alone with our son........me and her are togather, for now and ever.....no doubt she will want to hear an explanation, id best be on my way to see yuki- with that, he smiled at kaycee- pleasure seeing you again kayce- and walked in the direction of yuki's home, arriving at the door wthin moments, he gently knocked on the wood frame of the door-

*yuki stood from the table hearing the knock and awnsered the door stuned to see severus then wraped her arms around him*
severus ive missed you so much  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:01 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-severus smiled at her-

*yuki stood from the table hearing the knock and awnsered the door stuned to see severus then wraped her arms around him*

-his arms wrapped around her shoulders, and he gently kissed her forehead- as have I, as have I.............im sorry i left so abruptly, something in the underworld happened.......  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:04 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-severus smiled at her-

-his arms wrapped around her shoulders, and he gently kissed her forehead- as have I, as have I.............im sorry i left so abruptly, something in the underworld happened.......

*at that moment kaori ran out huging severuses leg*
daddy daddy daddy
*he yelled yuki picked him up and smiled*
i misseded you daddy
he asked about you alot severus *she said laughing at how enthuseastick kaori was*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:07 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-severus smiled at her-

daddy daddy daddy
i misseded you daddy
he asked about you alot severus *she said laughing at how enthuseastick kaori was*

heheh, -he gently took kaori from her arms, and held him close-....im glad you are interested in your old man, kaori- he smiled, and gently set kaori down- now, lets get a good look at how much you've grown  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:09 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-severus smiled at her-

daddy daddy daddy
i misseded you daddy

heheh, -he gently took kaori from her arms, and held him close-....im glad you are interested in your old man, kaori- he smiled, and gently set kaori down- now, lets get a good look at how much you've grown

i gwew wots daddy
its true he was an infant last time you saw him  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-severus smiled at her-

daddy daddy daddy
i misseded you daddy

i gwew wots daddy

and barely so then........- he suddenly pulled yuki close, crying slightly into her shoulder-....im sorry i was gone so long, my love  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:14 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

daddy daddy daddy
i misseded you daddy

i gwew wots daddy

and barely so then........- he suddenly pulled yuki close, crying slighetly into her shoulder-....im sorry i was gone so long, my love

its quite alright my love you had a job to fofill and that is alright dont cry sweet heart please dont cry  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

daddy daddy daddy
i misseded you daddy

i gwew wots daddy

and barely so then........- he suddenly pulled yuki close, crying slighetly into her shoulder-....im sorry i was gone so long, my love

its quite alright my love you had a job to fofill and that is alright dont cry sweet heart please dont cry

-he pulled away from her shoulder, but still held her close, and gently kissed her longingly, the way he had wanted to the entire time he was in the underworld  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:17 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

i gwew wots daddy

-he pulled away from her shoulder, but still held her close, and gently kissed her longingly, the way he had wanted to the entire time he was in the underworld

*kaori wandered back into the kichen to finish his macaroni and cheese yuki kissed him back long lovingly and unlike any other kiss*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:20 pm
Shiro finished eatting and stood up from the table ,picked up his plate then sets it on the counter. he qickly goes into his room and quietly shuts the door then lays in bed with his hood over his face trying to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:21 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

i gwew wots daddy

*kaori wandered back into the kichen to finish his macaroni and cheese yuki kissed him back long lovingly and unlike any other kiss*

-he smiled, kissing her deeply, his arms wrapping tightly around her, pulling her close, until thier bodies were pressing tightly against each other-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:22 pm
*kaori tried geting backin the chair but was to small so he reached up to grab the bowl and sat on the floor and ate it*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:23 pm
June rubbed her head and tapped the surface of the fountain water with her fingers, sighing. That was the first time she'd lost her target.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:23 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he smiled, kissing her deeply, his arms wrapping tightly around her, pulling her close, until thier bodies were pressing tightly against each other-

*she could feel his heart beat she wraped her arms around his neck*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games