Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:22 am
*seeing his cigarette getting low, he snuffs it out and pats Tes on the head*
Come now, Tes. It is not a bad thing that so many can speak our language. I personally find it rather... how you say... "refreshing".

*leans down and whispers into his ear*
Xor gumash ol tlu dos xun naut saph nindel nind orn kampi'un l'ssinjin naubolen dos telanth ulu uns'aa~? *giggles and returns to a normal sitting position*

If you do not mind my asking, what is this "Imprisoning War" you speak of? I am not from this world so I am afraid there is not much I know of its history.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:22 am
((Inside joke and I got distracted. xp sweatdrop "Not for the first time, right Barbra Jean" Exor? wink ))

((Just for you, Icy. heart ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:29 am
*eye twitch* stressed

Yes, I don't speak it much because most people speak common, so I think it's a courtesy to use a language that everyone can understand when you're in the presence of others.... unless of course you're wanting to say something that you don't want them to understand. *glares at Ryzan for his comment*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 am
*scratches his chin, giving a bashful smile*
Xas xas. I suppose it is mzilst polite to use common, rilu'oh, I am not as accustomed to it as your are dear Quor... redface Tes redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:45 am
<<< Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh huh....... >>>

Exor leaned against the bar and ran a hand through his hair. He sighed deeply before he began, "As I think you know, this world has become something of a magnet for those not native to it. Aliens, monsters, various other so-called 'mythical' races... They all seem drawn here for some reason or another. Unfortunately, not every visitor is a peaceful one...

I was once just a young mercenary. I trained hard and had a lot to live up to, but there was nothing extraordinary about my life at that point. As I grew older and stronger, I gained some amount of renown. It was then I was approached by a representative of the state and asked to meet with some government officials. They told me that they wanted me to help them fight off some off-world menace that was invading our realm. The pay was rediculous, so I couldn't say no.

I was assigned to a forward unit, a scout unit that consisted of myself, a human woman, and four dark elves. They would often speak in ilythiiri and taught me and Sylvia some of their language when we weren't busy sneaking around or fighting the enemy.

We came to learn that the Dark Lord, what we called the master of the enemy world, wanted to enslave our world and bend all to his will. We also learned where and when he was to invade en masse. Scholars and magi from the world over conviened in order to find a way to seal the hole the enemy was tearing through our timespace.

Unfortunately, there are those dark hearted and cowards among us that acted as spies for the Dark Lord; he learned what we knew, and he moved up his invasion - the day was known as the Day of Cataclysm. Luckily for us, however, the scholars came up with a way to seal the Dark World off from ours for the rest of time.

The day before our world would fall to darkness, Cataclysm's Eve, I took part on the front lines, fighting the enemy and keeping them out of our world as the magi set the seal..."
Exor walked behind the bar and got a bottle of Coke to drink. "...That just wasn't my day... ...Although we sealed the enemy away, we also trapped me on the other side, alone in the Dark World I had fought to seal away."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 am
Terini'nestg~ Why would this "Dark Lord" you speak of wish to enslave this world specifically? Is it known how this all came about to begin with?

*sits up in his seat, eager to hear more*
If this "Dark World" was sealed away and you were on the otherside, how is it that you have come here now? Would you not have had to release the seal to escape?

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:53 am
{{ gonk I just fell asleep in my chair for a while and had this horrible dream in which Icy and Katana shackled me to the wall and let Ryzan have his way with me. I'm never falling asleep in the MW again stressed }}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:07 am
*materializes up into the bar and begins to fix a double espresso*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:18 am
Bwael kre'tan, jallil~ *waves from behind the counter*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:22 am
oh! Vixtul!
Please excuse me I did not see you there.
tehe
how are you this morning?

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 am
*giggles* That is quite alright, jallil. I do not believe I am normally in the upstairs portion of the tavern already at this hour as I often retired to my quarters to occupy myself while mzilst other patrons are sleeping.

I am surprisingly well considering the... how you say... "hectic" experiences I have been going through recently. I was just here having a lovely discussion with Exor *points at the passed out Exor across from him* and Tes *places his hand on Tes' back, who has his head down on the counter* jhal I am afraid they have both fallen asleep on me~

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta! By "on me" of course I meant while in the middle of conversing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:42 am
*sighs*
oh when will these people understand they really should not be sleeping in the bar?? confused Perhaps Psyzapp should start charging people a fee for sleeping in the bar... rolleyes But then again Lady Leko does it sometimes too and we have a room here!
*just shakes her head in disgust*
well how are you anyway?
It's nice to have some civilized company this morning!

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:57 am
*giggles*
Xas xas. Perhaps charging will help discourage them. Exor seems nice enough that I would not just have him thrown on the street, rilu'oh I do hope he does not make this a habit as I may end up with no choice.

*scratches his chin and smiles*
Not that I could do much to have him forceably removed sweatdrop I do not know how he would react to magic and I do not want him to have the impression that I am hostile by manipulating him to do something.

I am not too concerned with dear Tes sleeping here, even though I know he should not. I just enjoy watching him redface

*pets Tes' cheek*
I could always bring him to my private quarters if I catch him sleeping in the tavern at least. It is not too difficult after some... "convincing" wink

Jhal, enough of all that. How are -you- this kre'tan, jallil?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:01 am
*snickers at Vixtul*
I for one completely understand where you are coming from wink
I am very well this morning slept in my own bed alone, got very good and real rest. Lady Leko is trying to weaken me I think with her late night antics... She is nothing but foolish...

*pulls out a clove*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:13 am
Gi ussta~ The situation with you and Lady Leko is quite an extraordinary one which I do not believe I can even begin to understand sweatdrop I cannot imagine wishing harm on myself.... *suddenly has a recollection of something, causing a sad smile to spread across his face while he places his hand over his heart* ... or perhaps I can sweatdrop

*shakes his head as if to shake away the feeling he just had and continues*
I do hope she is not causing you too much trouble.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games