Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:43 pm
-cheers- WIN!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:50 pm
You intriguing me causes win?

@Mana: Busy working out the kinks to my magical system. I'm trying to make sure that I didn't leave anything overly cliche in it. I don't want any Dumbledores forming.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Yes it does :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:01 pm
Personal or general?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm
[ Mana: } Hahaha, I see. What's with all the free time?

[ Licky: } *Cheers too* ° u °

[ Haku: } (~ ° .°)~ If you say so~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm
Not a bad idea there, Haku. xD  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:04 pm
....the c**t that is Flemeth survived! I spent all that time defeating her! So much for the ******** grimoire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:05 pm
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

Lawl. You finally got Flemmeth, huh? xD

Shin; My dad's working six to six for now. Classes haven't started, so normally, where my dad would be playing MAG or something, I get to take advantage of it to my heart's content to the setting sun.

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:12 pm
I'm reading about DA II, so I haven't actually played the game yet. AND SHE IS SLATED TO RETURN. So not only was battling her pointless (because she'll just give you the grimoire in return for telling Morrigan that she is dead), but the grimoire does nothing except trigger approval from Morrigan and the possible chance of her teaching the shape-shifter ability to you. And Morrigan leaves you at the end of the game anyway - and sometimes before the final battle if you don't sex her up. [/rant]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:14 pm
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

Oh good God. Flemmeth again! b***h needs to die. For good.

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:18 pm
Sugar Dhaku
I'm reading about DA II, so I haven't actually played the game yet. AND SHE IS SLATED TO RETURN. So not only was battling her pointless (because she'll just give you the grimoire in return for telling Morrigan that she is dead), but the grimoire does nothing except trigger approval from Morrigan and the possible chance of her teaching the shape-shifter ability to you. And Morrigan leaves you at the end of the game anyway - and sometimes before the final battle if you don't sex her up. [/rant]

Wrong. Morrigan will only teach you if you have a low disposition with her, and Flemeth isn't stated to be around the entire time. This takes place at different times during the first game as well, so your choices may have an effect on all that.

Now get Kaz to post.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:18 pm
I've yet to determine whether or not she will be an optional boss in II yet. She acts as a narrator and has a minor role with Hawke.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:23 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Wrong. Morrigan will only teach you if you have a low disposition with her, and Flemeth isn't stated to be around the entire time. This takes place at different times during the first game as well, so your choices may have an effect on all that.

Now get Kaz to post.

No, if she has a low approval of you. Not you to her. You could think the world of her and she would still teach you if her approval rating is low enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:27 pm
And now that I look more closely at it, I like Hawke's weapon that he uses in the teaser trailers. It looks like he has some sort of gem at the end of his blade-staff thingy.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:28 pm
Sooo...last round of the bloodlines, eyy

lets just say to all who decide to vote Oni. Mr. Moneybags may want to say hello. ;D

Juuuuuuusssst saying XD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games