Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Answer a question with a question Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:41 am
It is possible yes...but whatever for? Oh my! I can't beleive my ears, or can I? pssst pssst pssst Is it possible that they put on a different face here? And where did Catt go?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:56 am
I thought it was time to eat, was I wrong? *bad kitty* Oh my, how could they do such things, Wiccan?!? That *psst pssst pst* is just horrible to do to anyone, don't you think?  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:08 am
I don't know Catt!! But pssst psst psst and psst is really shamey, yes?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:12 am
I don't know, but I think Sammy had her part in that, don't you? Where did she take off to? Have you any idea why Darth and Az *psst pssst pssst* together? I think that's so baddddd! It that true?  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:18 am
I don't know if Sammy would psss pssst pssst with them, do you honestly think so? As far as Az and Darth, I know pssst pssst pssst with her and she pssst pssst pssst! Did you know that? Maybe Sammy got hungry too?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:19 am
OMG! I was told that you *psst psst* with them, wasn't that true? Or was I given misleading info by *psst*? Do you think that anyone will be able to follow the convo the three of us have had today?  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:27 am
Really? I think that info was misleading indeed! What do you think? I heard *pssst* and *pssst* did that together, not Sammy, do you think you misunderstood me earlier? It will be difficult to follow this conversation, right? How can they not wonder what we are talking about?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:30 am
Oh yes, you're right, our wonderful Sammy-san would never do such things! Would she? Could it be that I got the information from someone who wanted her to get blamed for *psst psst psssst*? How could they not be curious about our topic? THough, do you think it'll be above some of their heads? Or will they get annoyed trying to follow it?  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:35 am
how could you two think such a thing of me? is someone willling to fill me in on what i missed? Yes Sammy had to go for food did neither of you see my status? what are they there for? xp how could any one get annoyed? this is far too intriguin to be annoyin! oh and *pssst psssst pssst* did you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:37 am
One can never know about the skeletons in one's closet can they? Oh yes! But why would someone want to set up our beautiful Sammy? Could it be that *psst* is jealous of her? Do you think they will get upset at our conversation?  

wiccan j

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:40 am
*huggles Sammy and Wiccan* Group hugs are called for, are they not? I do believe that they will wonder if we're all just a bit more looney than before, do you agree? And why would *psst* want to say such things about Sammy? Could they be trying to do the same to us all? Is it the trolls from the closet doing it?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:41 am
*huggles catt and wiccan* isnt the fun unearthing these skeletons? who would be jealous of me? how could anyone think we are looney? How could anyone try to hurt us?  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:44 am
*huggles Sammy and Catt* Don't you want to see the looks on their faces when they read this? Wouldn't that be funny? Maybe they are looney, can it be? I don't know Sammy but I heard that *psst* was, do you know her?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:46 am
Are the skeletons meant to be found? Or are they cursed? Is it like finding treasure in Egypt? Or like finding a penny on the ground? Could *they* want us to figure out what is real and what is not? Are they taping us right now trying to put it all together?  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:49 am
who wouldnt want to see the looks on their faces? do you think they'll be mad we unearthed these skeletons? And who is *pssst*? should i know her? why doesnt she like me? what did i do?  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games