Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:47 pm
((*resists urge to be childish and yell "HAHA YOU SAID DUTIES"*))

"Like, what kind of duties? I'm sure there are like, a few you can put off for a quick nap, Bela." Poland says, tilting his head.

((Hey! It was safe! Just really really mean. ._____. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:51 pm
Bela~ You should get some sleep. Remember: you can't run your dream country if you're tired all the time....~ *yawns*

So Lithuania, Poland. How was your day?

((ooc: i hate spiders and snakes. i think rats are so adorable! they are so cute when they're white rats owo))

Seychelles-chan

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:53 pm
"Hey there are lots of nations here today!" Sealand appeared from seemingly no where, "Engaged in any suspicious activities today?"

((Urg... someone stole my roll of Mentos at work today... ;_; I was paranoid the whole day of having unfresh breath...))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:55 pm
..Oh..? Normal things: cooking, cleaning, writing, eating the food I made, plans....

....and if I go to sleep, I will not wake for another several hours...
...it is just wasted time....

..although, Miss Seychelles, you prove an excellent point...

Hello, Mr. Sealand....

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:56 pm
(( I also have two rats, four cats, and a cockatiel XD ))

"No no, I like it Poland! It really suits you!" He smiled confidently at him. Well, it was the truth. Any slender blond like that could pull off a dress, but not so mny did it as well as Poland did! "Oh, Belarus-san I know just how you feel! I can't sleep at all when I've got work to do!" He nodded empathetically. "My day was mostly work and sleep. But, that's every day... Ah, hello Sealand-kun! S...Suspicious activities?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:59 pm
Poland looks up, still in his dress, and still wrapped around Lithuania. "Suspicious activities? Like, I don't think so, Sea-kun~" he giggles and looks to Seychelles. "My day? Nothing special~ Just like, got this dress as a gift." he says, smiling. He buries his face into Lithuania's chest. "I'm glad you like, like it~ I kinda wanted it to impress you, so..." he says, sighing contentedly.

((Reptiles + Insects + various other creepy things = cute to me. XD;

I have a dog, a cat, three turtles, a tarantula, and my mom doesn't count it, but I take care of the snake in our garden. ;D Oh! And I have Hitler and Stalin, my caterpillars. XDD))  

Mama Lussuria

Seychelles-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:06 pm
((ooc: damn poland! you have a menagerie in your house! XDDDD ))

Sealand! *hugs* biggrin Thank goodness you weren't my kid!
though i wouldnt mind Bela cleared things up with me when I got back. So how are you today? We aren't getting up to anything suspicious.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:08 pm
(( lol I love caterpillars. Great names XD ))

He hugged Poland again, burring his face into his neck. He couldn't really say how much he missed him, both because even if Poland felt the same, he would just tease him. And because well, if Belarus told her brother then Russia might get jealous again. "It does look good on you! I don't think it would look as good on anyone else." It was an honest statement, he didn't really realize how flirtatious it sounded.  

Lithuania-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:08 pm
((@Sey: Yup! Now, to list all the living things in my house: Me, my bf, my bf's brother, my bf's brother's bf, my mom, my dad, my older sister, my younger sister, my Onkel, my Uncle, and that other uncle. Oh! And my older sister's bf. :3
EDIT: And my pets. *headdesk*))

Poland giggles and kisses Lithuania's neck. "Wow, Liet. A little like, playful today~?" he teases, kissing the other's cheek. "I'm glad you like it~"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:13 pm
"Hmm.. no suspicious activities huh?" Sealand wasn't completely convinced, but he shrugged it off. At least they didn't know about HIS suspicious activities, though they weren't of exactly the the same sort, "The big nations sure are weird sometimes!"  

Sealand-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:15 pm
*Watches the display in front of her.*

..Brother gives mass amounts of work to you to..?
..hmpf.....he only give you the meaningless tasks then....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:15 pm
"....weird?" Poland squeaks, looking over at Sealand, his eyebrows furrowed in a worried manner. "I'm not like, weird...Am I?"  

Mama Lussuria

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:17 pm
"Oh no! Of course noooot!" Sealand replied in a singsong voice, suppressing a snicker.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:19 pm
*notices the immediate height difference between sealand and herself*
Hey Sealand, have you gotten taller? *can almost see eye to eye*

You're not weird Poland. owo

Now Bela and Russia are I am weird....well sometimes owo'

((ooc: I HATE GARLICS !!! SCREW BILL'S RANCH!!!!!))

Seychelles-chan

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:21 pm
"Huh? What Sey-chan... taller.. no... not really.. it's cause... well," his cheeks reddened and he leaned over to whisper the rest of his reply in Sey-chan's ear "I'm wearing heels!"  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games