Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:51 pm
Hikari glanced towards the driver and shook her head, then lowering her head. "I...I don't know where I'm from. When I opened my eyes, I was just there..." muttered Hikari towards the stranger and gave a sigh after those spoken words.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:58 pm
"hmm rifter that remember someone long ago same spot were u at but his name is chaos that is four year ago..."said driver most near town.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:04 pm
Hikari blinked, trying to remember where she could have heard the name before. When she remembered, he was the ghost currently within her mind and the person that tried to kill her before. She shifted from her seat, grabbing the man's collar and looked at him. "Tell me all about it!!!!!!" yelled Hikari as the jeep slightly swerved from her grabbing the man's collar.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:29 pm
driver slam the break and jeep stop, "woah calm down and chaos give me this violet crystal and chaos say when a girl in desert forgot her memory keep safe this crystal it is her memory in that violet crystal"said driver.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:37 pm
Hikari tilted her head to a side, looking at the man. Her heart began to race when she heard of the crystal. Deep down, she was still in denial from reality. She hurried out of the jeep and started to run away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:43 pm
driver give slime bit but pull out rife and fire hit that hikari leg."opps i not trying kill u and i need u a alive bit"said driver.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:51 pm
Hikari gave a whimper from the sharp pain from her leg. Her hands made fists and tried to slowly crawl away. Some of the sand was getting inside the wound so it felt excruciating to move. But, her instinct was to run away as soon as she can.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:01 pm
drive walk up and this his rife on hikari wound leg,"hikari if u run away u will never recover ur memory back and I knew this way happen and my name is Don okay" said don used his magic seal hikari teleported magic and other escaped spell they is pink mark on hikari forehead.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:10 pm
Hikari tried to contain her screams but couldn't. It was too painful. She began to cry out of pain and slowly looked at Don with fear in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:20 pm
"hey cry and all this disappear in time and time u go sleep"Said don use sleep spell on hikari and don pick up hikari carry back to jeep drove in sand town went the docter to hikari patch leg.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:25 pm
When the spell was activated, she was then dreaming of nothing, like always ever since she lost her memories. But this was different. There was a constant fear and sadness to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:34 am
docter finsh at hikari leg and don paid full and carry hikari in inn and place on soft bed."hey girl wake up time to eat"said don sit that table where is hot meal is readly to eat.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 am
Even when Don woke her up, she was still asleep. Her finger twitched as she kept dreaming of this emptiness that she hoped to forget. Sweat was seeping out of her pores that rolled down on her skin. She was unable to wake up from the nightmare she was experiencing. Feeling that her breathing was heavy and paralyzed from it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 am
chaos walk in hikari dreaming "it is ur change choose ur path or end here"said chaos draw out his long sword."are u scary of the truth and denial from reality in ur face"said chaos walk up to u and my face touch ur nose.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:09 am
Hikari held both the side of her head, still unable to accept anything anymore. Her knees slumped, her eyes staring frightfully towards the darkness all around her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games