Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:28 pm
"Testing?" he tried the word out on his tongue, "are you telling me you stole her, what reason would you have for such a thing?" that was rather interesting, if Kyra was created in a lab rather then by nature, it would explain a lot of the mishaps going on around June. It would also explain why the demon seemed so unstable with her powers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:31 pm
"nonoono...I didn't steal her. uhm.."
June blew on her hot chocolate once more
"...I was a guinea pig. One of her 'tests' was if she could freely blend with humans and control them. That was what she was initially created for. unfortunately she couldn't...leave."
June sighed
"...so me being stuck with her without my knowledge made me end up sneaking her out along with me."
June took a sip of her hot chocolate
"..It was only a month later that I knew she was there and that her masters were after me."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:38 pm
Dark tilted his head up, this was new one, "I'm going to assume that you were held there against your wile if you ran away. How did you end up with a group like that in the first place."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:42 pm
"...all I remember was waking up from a coma there...." june sighed. Her green eyes turned tourquise and she snapped her head up, looking over her shoulder for a moment as her pulse quickened. Exhaling, she looked back at Dark, saying nothing.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:16 pm
"How long do we have until they arrived" by her actions he could tell it would be soon, watching the changes in her demeanor, Dark looked around the room of immortals. The elves where pay way to much attention to them, he'd have a word with Hetukiri later to determine which clan they came from.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:18 pm
"...less than a month. Other than that, I'm not too sure..."
June said almost apologetically. She lifted her cup and took a sip, ignoring the fact that it was still pretty hot.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:44 am
*Hetu looked at chief with a very serious expression and then replied*

"I need you to try and get in contact with my brother, you know with your jedi mind tricks" *hetu chuckled a bit, but then her serious expression consumed any happiness she had once more*

"I just need you to continually send subliminal messages to my brother until my little witch doctor ritual is complete!"

*Hetu rolled her eyes, she knew there was an easier way to do this, but she really didnt favor using that procedure. she looked at Chief and then said with a great sigh*

"There is an easier way" >>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 pm
Chief lifted her arms, Kauket took the hint and flow up, but she stayed close by as if watching over them. "Pff...., Jedi's wish they could do half of the sh*t I can" Making sure the area around them was sealed off from anyone else, Chief closed her eyes. It was hard to locate him, no longer in the realm they thought, Hatukiri seemed to have moved onto a new plain. It was a bit unsettling, only a truly powerful creature could do such a thing, "perhaps I've miss judge you after all" she thought to herself, not willing to say such a thing out loud. Opening her senses fully, she felt the connection instantly. "Hatukiri where are you?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:13 am
*Hetu lifted one eye brow as Chief worked her magic. Chief was truely something amazing, and she never seemed to ever let Hetu down.....as Chief did her part, hetu took off her necklace and started preparing for her little ritual*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:08 pm
I checked the address again. It was definitely the place.

I'm a delivery boy and I was ordered to send an thin and long package to the address on the slip of paper given to me. It did tell me the address and also a warning:

Be careful in there

I was definitely at the Castle of Neteru and ma nit gave out a feeling of foreboreding. I passed the gates and a gust of wind blew over me. I nearly dropped the package in my surprise. Lucky for me, I was very quick with my hands. I walked and looked around. I spotted two women and I went near them.

"Umm, hello. I'm Nicholas and I'm looking for-" I looked at the paper again, "Chief."  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:28 pm
They looked busy, and not in our world yet.

"Okay, I'll just find someone else to ask for then," I said in a tone showing unsureness. "Good evening then, misses." And I continued to walk around. Finally, I found the door and instead of a doorbell, there was a knocker. I took the handle and knocked three times. Even the knocks sounded creepy. I awaited for someone to open the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:31 pm
Zenjin walked up behind the new stranger. "She's not here...". He walked around the stranger slowly, analyzing him. "Who are you?.." Zenjin said coldly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:37 pm
"O-oh, hi. I'm Nick from xxxPostal. I'm here to send her a package," I laughed nervously but it faltered very fast at the serious look of the guy.

"Um, is there anyone I can leave this package with? I mean, I was told to hand it to Chief personally but it seems like she'd not here," I paused, "And I seriously don't wanna stay. This place is.." I search for an appropriate word, "not so lively! Yeah, it's not lively much so I thought I'd just leave the package to someone."

I look at him and waited for him to give me a comformation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:41 pm
He lit a cigarette as Nick was talking. Zenjin was paying attention to every detail. He puffed out the cigarette smoke away from Nick, so as not to be rude. "Ehh i suppose you could leave it with me, depending on how important it is." he said calmly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:46 pm
"Well, I dunno how important it is but it did got heavier the moment I step into the compound. Does things do that? I mean, I can't open it so I don't know what it is," I backed a bit as the heavy material suddenly got heavier.

"This thing is really hurting my arms." I tried handing the item to the man, but it got to heavy that it fell to th ground and won't budge.

"What's this all about?" I said in surprise.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games