Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiwii Tea

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:45 pm
hey guys.

I'm Kara, and yeah I'm in with the new influx of people who saw the highlights, but I just couldn't resist!

I'm 22, and totally addicted to the computer.

I really like talking to new people, especially if we have things in common, (like an interest in greek and roman mythology - Oedipus Rex FTW!) but I like a lot of things, and you should all talk to me and see how awesome I am.

razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:06 pm
Everyone Hi!, thanks for taking me in... whee  

nysa28

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Azaveil

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:25 pm
Hi. I'm another who fell over the advertisement recently and just had to join. I felt ancient amongst these younger gaians, even though my personality reeks younger. I'm only 24 and I get carded before my 19-year-old sister. I'm so ofter misunderstood. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:28 pm
Well, I'll post here, but I don't know if anyone's gonna read this far in.

Hi, I'm Monica. It seems there are alot of people my age here (Yay!). I was about to post something in my store inquiring about more 40 somethings, but thank goodness I got the announcement before I publicly humiliated myself (some more). I hope I can get to know all of you. There are ALOT of you to try to get to know. But Hallelujah to that!! razz  

Monica65

cloakmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:32 pm
Hehe... I definitly read it,
Just joined as well, thanks to the highlights they have in gaia...
I think I could be one of the older ones, being 31...
and very glad to find such a place..... where I won't be called a ***** just for trying to talk to someone... believe me, you go into rally or towns and mention your real age and everyone treats you as something contagious...
(ignores offered cane, and pulls out a cusomized baseball bat studded with tire spikes, and heads off to find me some yunguns to beat sense into...)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:33 pm
Hi. I kind of went ahead and posted a new thread before I saw this. My bad. wink  

Evylyn Rose

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Monica65

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 pm
cloakmaster
Hehe... I definitly read it,
Just joined as well, thanks to the highlights they have in gaia...
I think I could be one of the older ones, being 31...
and very glad to find such a place.....
(ignores offered cane, and pulls out a cusomized baseball bat studded with tire spikes, and heads off to find me some yunguns to beat sense into...)

Not one of the older ones hun. I'm almost 43 and there are others my age and older. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:41 pm
Halloo everyone ^3^

i am recently 22 and a lover of old things like my mother <3
^^ so nice to have a way to push through the younger crowd on here.

i enjoy art, reading, and wearing mens clothing *tips hat*  

pearness

Hilarious Sex Symbol

Teayo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:56 pm
hey all smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:58 pm
Hi all

I'm Kat.*waves* I'm 31 and proud biggrin
I guess a little about me is I am a teacher and spend way too much time around 5-14 year olds all day (10 months of school is not fun). So coming here and being around people who can hold real conversations that are non-anime is going to be fantastic.  

Asteio

petalsonariver

Shy Lover

6,225 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:09 pm
Help! I've fallen and I can't get up! Lol
I'm Kim, and I am going on 25 (Boohoo) in a month. I like paranormal investigation, cooking from scratch, and own my own business.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:24 pm
Hi I am Barbie and I am 51 years young for those of you youthful gaias trust me it only gets better as you get older I am looking forward to every birthday that adds one more year on my tally I have earned the right to be me and I am.  

Barbie Spiders Lady

saphire023

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:28 pm
Hello everyone! I just got accepted to the guild xd ! (I too joined this guild because of the spotlight announcement.) It is great to finally find people on Gaia that are not in their teens or younger.

I hope to be able to chat with you all. Wait...I don't think I will have time to chat with everyone; so many members now and still growing. Well, maybe I will get to chat with most of you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:30 pm
Ello' all...my name is Ann and I'm 21. I'm currently a college student. I like reading, writing, art, and baking desserts. And I'm a computer (mainly internet) junkie!  

Beautiful_Introvert

no ordinary zippo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:46 pm
Hello all, and thank you for accepting me into your guild. It is truely nice to know there are more out there closer to my age.

I'm 33, single mom and I love this place!  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games