Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:01 pm
*comes back in dried and redressed and sees that her meddlesome brother is gone. Instinctively, she checks her inventory* Just like that oversized brat! Comes in, causes chaos, steals my liquor, and disappears without a trace...DAMN I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! *tears well up* I learn from the best...pesky little show-off...can't wait til he comes home so he doesn't have to jump on and off that freaking computer so much... stressed *finds a mop and bucket and mops up water from her brothers prank. After that, she pours herself a much needed snifter of Henessey and takes a seat, enjoying the peace and quiet, gathering her thoughts for later tonight*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:02 pm
Not exactly what I had in mind, HP.

You fight evil with GOOD, son.

*opens the shades and windows to let in the sun and fresh air*  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:06 pm
*as Icy is collecting her thoughts, she feels this strange and eerie feeling across her face and body. When she opens her eyes, she slams them shut quickly, wincing in pain at the sunlight filtering in through the opened windows* WHAT THE_? WHO OPENED THESE WINDOWS?! scream *squints, looking around and sees bandaidd* OOOOOOOHHHHHHH bandaidd! Close those blasted windows and shades this instant!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:15 pm
Hi Icy! I brought you some home made oatmeal cookies!

*hugs Icy*

How has your day been?  

bandaidd
Crew

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:23 pm
*Returns and sits at a desk*

Cookies? Icy you're baking now?!?!? LMAO!!! blaugh  
bandaidd rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 6, 5, 4 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:37 pm
I made them for Icy, QS. And if youknow where my clothes are, I would like them back, please.  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:08 pm
*feeling her way blindly, Icy makes her way to the windows and manages to closed them and shut the blinds. With the dark back on her side, she's able to see bandaidd and QSXII more clearly. With that, Icy gives QSXII a harsh glare and bandaidd an exasperated look* You just love torturing me, don't you bandaidd? *looks at the cookies and kinda blushes at bandaidds hug* Uh, thanks...*rubs back of neck* I see you're feeling quite better...that's good to know... sweatdrop *finally notices bandaidd in just a towel* Uhm...bandy, where are your clothes? redface  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:26 pm
An Icy glare from Icy, there's a plot twist. * Looks over at Bandaidd*
Whats wrong with what she got on now? Looks fine to me xd  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:33 pm
Haha...ahahaha...ha... rolleyes This tektek is getting on my nerves! Maybe it's not meant for me to make my "dream" avi...*grabs snifter and refills it* Crap! Forget it, I feel a headache coming on and it ain't worth it...wonder where everyone is about now?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:35 pm
Im just finish doing alittle dance since I didn't get busted cool

-Tektek is okay, but its not always accurate..  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:39 pm
Yeah, I saw that...even though bandy posted right under you, she didn't bust you! Got off great with that one. And, yeah, I'm noticing that...they warned me in the HT thread about that, and I see it's very true. I give up...it ain't that serious cause hinestly, I change my avi with the wind and I really don't know what I want my supposed dream avi to look like. Guess I thought it would come to me when I started on tektek, but that was a bust. Hey, you never did tell me you Gaia age...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:45 pm
Oh yeah... Im officially 1 years old at the end of this month smile I finally got my dream item Ive been questing for too.  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:47 pm
AGH…Whatever you guys do DON'T GO TO LILY'S! Whew! *holds nose.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:51 pm
Hey Psy! *hands Psyzapp a Brandy Manhattan sweetened w/2 cherries as she comes to the bar* Yeah, we were just talking about that! *looks at QSXII* A year huh? That's great. So, what were you questing for?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:53 pm
Ooooooo…questing. I'm just a noob, how do you quest?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games