Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:18 pm
((You must have missed part of his story with Pierre ~ he does like the ladies. 3nodding ))

((Retropost))

*After Kat had dropped Brat at Kathy's, she got a good meal and a strong drink. She asked after Pierre as she hadn't seen him for awhile, only to be told he'd gone somewhere with the coyote man and they hadn't returned. Her eyes widen a moment and she thought speaks with the staff for a moment more. She finishes her meal then slips in to the shadows, headed for home a good nights rest.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:22 pm
((Thank goodness! I was worried there for a second! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:28 pm
Lil Brat
((A walk around the lake for her first date, at Kathy's ~ wicked cool. You didn't happen to find Jack and Pierre at the Hot Springs on your way around did you? We seem to have misplaced both of them in the cavern.))

{{If I had a date like Amy's, pretty sure that guy would be a keeper. smile And I hate to say this, but, uh... I don't know who Jack and Pierre are. sweatdrop I'm guessing from your post that they are waiters here?}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:33 pm
((Pierre is the manager/part-owner of this fine establishment ~ Jack is the coyote man who visits us occasionally ~ a favorite of some of the ladies, and definitely not a servant. I believe the last time we tried to get him to wait on anyone he copped quite a 'tude. rofl ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:38 pm
(( rofl That and he had to wear a man-thong! But he can show up bare chested in MW any day of the week! wink ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:02 pm
{{Hmm.. I think Jack sounds familiar. I might have served him a drink at MW at one point. Sounds like they'd both be fun to meet! Maybe Karrie can tell Amy about them, if he knows them, and he can bring her to meet them if they come back. smile How long have they been gone?}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:00 pm
Cuwen
She hugged him and rested her head on the lower part of his chest (since he was so tall).
Cuwen
{{Hey! Amy isn't short! She's like... I'm gonna say 5'10. Tes, can you help me remember that, please? lol.}}

Karrie's profile
Height: 6'6"

{{The size of an adult human's head is around the vicinity of 7"-9", depending on the person's build [could be larger or smaller]. The height difference of Amy and Karrie is 8", so the top of Amy's head would likely reach Karrie's chin if both were standing up straight. Of course, if Amy is wearing heels, she'd be a bit taller than that.

Karrie may be the tallest character, but he certainly isn't a giant. He definitely towered over dame [who's 5'4"] but wouldn't do so to Amy, unless you're deciding now that Amy is going to be short instead.

As for Jack, that would be the "fellow soul", Wretched Soul}}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:30 pm
(( eek 6'6"? 5'10"? ……CHEESE AND RICE! I'm surrounded by giants! gonk I'm gonna need to get me some higher pumps! *Runs off to go shoe shopping again.* wink ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:46 pm
{{ rofl There are actually a few characters that are 5'10"... seems to be a popular height. Tes, Icy, Kits, Amy, and Maune are all 5'10"... going mostly by the information posted on Showa's thread. I could have sworn Icy's height used to be 5'6" but it says 5'10" now.

Leko/Ayami and Dougherty are both 6' and Black is 6'3". Ryzan is 5'7". If it makes you feel better, dame, katana, and Gilda are all around your height rofl }}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:58 pm
(( Damey is even taller than me! gonk How tall are Katana and Gilda? gonk ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:06 pm
((I think Katana is 5'6"... sweatdrop Not sure about Gilda... -hugs- I still love you, Psy!! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:10 pm
(( Katana is 5'6"? eek ……Am I REALLY the smallest?! gonk ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:19 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{ rofl There are actually a few characters that are 5'10"... seems to be a popular height. Tes, Icy, Kits, Amy, and Maune are all 5'10"... going mostly by the information posted on Showa's thread. I could have sworn Icy's height used to be 5'6" but it says 5'10" now.

Leko/Ayami and Dougherty are both 6' and Black is 6'3". Ryzan is 5'7". If it makes you feel better, dame, katana, and Gilda are all around your height rofl }}

{{Actually, my wanted poster has me at 5'6" but I'm 5'7 IRL, so that's where you've seen the height of 5'6" at.

I would've had my character at 6' but Leko/Ayami were already that height and I didn't know the others were 5'10" as well. May have to go and change that tidbit now.

My characters are tall b/c I've always felt I should've been taller myself. stressed }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:28 pm
((I like my height! xd I'm fun sized. xd

Aww Psy, but...your 5'3"... sweatdrop Not many people are gonna be smaller than that... redface sweatdrop Don't kill me!!! gonk wink ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:30 pm
(( Fine…I can be smallest and meanest all in one convenient little package! twisted 4laugh "Cute and deadly!"))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games