Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:02 pm

(ok sure)

Kin walking into chris's room, "so you finally got her here?" she smirked. "yes i did. and i did a better job than u did." chris smirked bak as she sat up on her up. i faintly heard voices in the distance and opened her eyes a littl. "blake?" i asked groggily.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:17 pm

(Thank you!~)

"Well I'd have had them in no time if they gave us dogs the kick a** powers they gave you feather butts." Kin shot back. She walked ovr to Erin's bed and rested a hand on her forehead. "It's ok, your in good hands." She grined drakly.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Kazumi growled and landed. "Dammit!!" She growled under her breath. She thought and looked back at the direction she came from and thought to Tomoyo. 'Come here, I need to show you something.' She sent. Tomoyo blinked and went in the direction, arriving there in 10 minutes. Kazumi eyed Tomoyo. 'Stay still.' She said, then punched her face. Tomoyo fell over and got up, groaning. "What the hell? Why did you do that Ka-" She blinked and looked at her sister and smiled. "Thanks. What's up?" She asked. "Chris got her. We need to go to Itex." She said, unfurling her wings. Tomoyo did the same, doing a running start in Chris's direction.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:19 pm

chris just laughed at kin. "i dont hav any of those powers..i mean except invading and taking over minds. theyr the ones they gav the powers to. ooo. looks like theyr playing rite into my hands." she said standing up and crossing her arms having a vacant but dark look in her eyes. i looked up at kin, "who..who ar-" i started to say but then passed out.
"god dammit!" blake said getting up from the ground and did an up and away flying faster than he ever did before. he got up to the gates and landed quietly. "kazumi, tomoyo we need a plan. if we go barging in ther, it'll b like wer their puppets. try and see if u can get into erin's head, kazumi."

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Kazumi nodded and focused, closing her eyes. "She's in one of the rooms... The last thing she saw was that Eraser that ambushed us... And.." She growled. "Chris."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Hannah was on the ground knocked out and unconscious. Erin,there is a difference between you and Chris, you have the gut and boldness to do your business in person as for Chris she has to coward behind someone else's identity then to do the dirty work herself. Hannah started to twitch and move but still unconscious, Kazumi help.. me I can not move and I am prob where you left me.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Kazumi nodded and took off. "Be right back..." She murmured. 'I'm so sorry about that! I was too angry to think..' She thought, flying at top speed.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 pm

((I am grounded until saturday from computer, Kk you god mod me ok?))

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 pm

((Sure thing. Sorry about that sad ))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 pm

blake nodded, "ok..so now we kno wher they hav them but we need the others in order to get them out. and i dont like leaving derek unprotected like he is." blake crouched down behind a bush, "shush! somebody's coming." he whispered and as he touched tomoyo and both of them turned invisible just as a man dressed in army gear walked by. blake pushed tomoyo down gently making sure that wen he let go she was hidden. once he was sure he let go and pounced on the man putting him in a choke hold then twisted his neck, killing him instantly. once the man was on the ground he stayed invisble and searched him looking for any i.d.'s he might hav that wud b useful for them wen thye came bak. he walked bak to wher tomoyo was. "im glad u didnt just see me kill the guy. looks like wen we get bak we'll b able to break in but we gotta hav a plan and we need one now." he said handing tomoyo the i.d.'s.
i faintly heard hannah in my head as i dreamt but all i cud make out was that she said ther was a differance between me and chris. i turned over and fell off the bed to wake up to chris and kin in the room. "who..how..how did i get here?" i asked getting ready to attack anybody who took a step near me.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Kazumi picked up Hannah and started flying back. Hannah smiled faintly. 'Thanks..' She sent. Kazumi nodded and continued flying. Tomoyo looked at the ID and smirked, smelling blood. "Um... I'd say.." She murmured, looking at Blake. "You could steal a white coat and pretend to be one maybe?" She suggested, clipping an ID on.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:49 pm

"one problem. i found that he had pictures of all of us fugitives in his pockets." blake said handing her pictures of the many escapess.
(i might not get bak on tonight sad my dad needs the computer sorry!)

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Username: tasmin472
Character Name: Nadia
Species:Bat hybrid
Personality:Nadia
Appearance:User Image((Please ignore the pokemon in the background and her eyes are actually a vivid purple.))
History:

Username:
Character Name: Kael
Species: Lemur-Ocelot hybrid
Personality:Kael can be somewhat of a jerk, he does care but often it will come out as him being mean. He is headstrong and will not give up on something unless he knows it's useless.
Appearance:User Image ((He has a strong grip, super fast reflexes, and can run super fast, up to 90 mph.))
History: Kael got out of the institute by sheer luck, someone had come and set up a machine to unlock all the cages at once while temporarily blocking several camera feeds. There was a stampede for the exit ((once it was pointed out by that mysterious someone who unlocked the cages.)) Kael was swept up by the stampede and carried to the exit. ((Unfinished but (hopefullly) will be (this time))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:56 pm

((That's fine smile )) Tomoyo growled and looked at the pictures. "Dammit... We need a disguise then." She said. "Any ideas?" She asked, since she had no good ones of her own.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 pm

(yay! he got off! lol biggrin geez..i sound like a maniac haha i need to stop watching tv for a bit haha)
blake shook his head, "i cant think of any right now..erin is the one who comes up with a base plan and then we work off of that and turn it into this ultimate full proof plan..mayb if we went nto town and bought somewigs or something then mayb we can go from ther?" he said saying it like it was a question. "but we need kazumi and hannah for this."
chris smirked at me. "erin, you dont remember me? its me jessica." the girl said walking towards me. she touched me and it felt like fire making me flinch back. "no you arent. jessica has never gotten a tan in her life. and she's only seven. you arent seven and you arent my jessica. now, who. are. you?" i asked menicingly. "erin...its been a few years. you'v been in a coma for the past..i believe seven years now? you'd think that wasnt een possible but here its possible." 'jessica' said to me very sweetly. "wait..then how old am i?" i said not believing one word but going along with wat she said. "you're 24." she answered kneeling next to me. "and wher's blake?" i asked feeling a bit queezy now. "blake..well...after you and him had a fight the flock split up..for good...he took derek with him...derek wanted to go with him..i wanted to stay with you..we did run into them before you went into a coma..you and him wer remembering all the good times and then you slipped off the edge of the cliff at the beach and you hit your head on a rock and then..well now you're here." she explained. "so wher is he?" i asked again. "he-this isnt going to sound very good erin but..he died..he killed himself because he cudnt stand seeing you laying in bed lifeless so he injected a poison into himself and died right beside you..we already had the funeral for him but we video taped it for you for wen u woke up.." she said geting up and walking to her bed. kazumi if you can hear me..get me out of here! and is blake alive or is she telling the truth about him being dead?! i sent to kazumi
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games