Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:33 pm
Avery rushed to the railing and found she had to stop herself before she managed to rush herself right over it.
Her eyes were trained on the exit the dog had taken until Jordan called out and she looked downward.

She saw the glowing, but couldn't really see any words.
She glanced back at the doggy door and quickly made her way downstairs. She crossed the green section unknowingly in her attempt to get to Jordan and look at the ceiling and the wall at the same time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:33 pm
Spencer stepped into his spot and red words appeared. "I see red words, but none of the other colours. I wonder if we all need to do it at once" he said.

"There may be a certain order as well. The letters will probably be need to read in the correct order. But what is the order?" Christopher said, speaking his thoughts out loud.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:58 am
Jordan looked carefully at the looping, elegant script, transfixed. "Puteulanus per venia quod charisma exorior." She said slowly. After she did, a massive pedestal rose out from the ground. On the pedestal was was a thin book covered in royal blue velvet. Jordan stroked the cover lightly. "I don't think the order matters..." she said.

(( Three cheers for online latin translator! Don't try translating in backwards, though, it comes out really garbled xD ))

The words underneath Spencer read: Rutilus per vires quod perseverantia exorior.

As Avery walked onto the green, a light came down from above as well. Words light up by her feet as well, reading: Viridis per pietas quod unique exorior.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:18 pm
Spencer looked down at the letters below him and the words the spelled. He was disappointed when it was in a language he did not understand. "Anybody understand Latin?" he moaned.

"I do!" Christopher piped up. "I've been reading and studying the language for a while. It's quite fascinating" he said. After it seemed that the others were hesitating to step into their colours, Christopher walked forward and stepped in the purple spot.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:12 pm
"Latin? I think Telemachus does." She wondered whether he would be able to hear her since they were so far below the ground. Knowing him, yes. Yet he hadn't reached out to her mind. Wherever he was, he must be busy. (( Or having his telepathic ears blown off by Karly ))

The purple text that lit up underneath Christopher read: Indigentia per sapientia quod phasmatis exorior

(( You know what's funny, I have absolutely no idea what the second thing Jordan's text said was... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:14 pm
((I don't know any Latin, so I'll be having Christopher explain it without actually saying what it means unless you can tell me))

"Hmm..." Christopher said. He then turned to the others and asked what their words said.

Spencer read his words to Christopher.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:29 pm
(( Lol, well, like I said somewhere ^ up there ^, the translator was far from exact. Each prase is: Color-with- two varying attributes- come forth

Blue= Grace & I fogot xP

Red= Strength & Perseverance

Green= Caring & Individuality

Purple= Wisdom & Spirit

Haven't done any of the others yet, of course ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:49 pm
"Viridis per pietas quod unique exorior." Avery quoted off the floor.
She looked eagerly at her pedestal, hoping that she too would get a book, and already eager to look at Jordan's.

She eagerly went over and picked up her tome. Scenting the old pages and swiping her fingers over the smooth cover. She sat immediately with her back to her pedestal the other scroll stolen by the dog almost forgotten.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm
"Hmm. They all seem to be attributes. But what do they mean?" Christopher said, mainly to himself but still out loud so others could hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:10 pm
(( I think the second one for blue was sincere. Maybe... ))

"Probably just some mumbo jumbo that's meant to be deep." Jordan said absentmindedly. She read the first page and her mouth fell open. "Holy..." Written in the book was instructions for an extra power. A way to channel energy... something that only those with a blue I'ras could do. She looked up at the Avery's book. Does it have something the same in there too?

(( So here's the deal peeps. If you have an idea for your extra power, post it ooc and I'll choose whether to accept it or not. It should have something to do with the powers assigned to the colors. If you can't think of anything, I choose for you twisted

Some ideas could be weather manipulation, teleportation (or maybe not, that's pretty god-moddy), power over wind/ earth

Though those are pretty powerful, probably something a much smaller, more novelty-like ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 pm
((hmm. gotta think))

Dr. Sullivan took an excavator and picked at the student's cavity. He then put it back on the tray and took hold of the drill again. Dr. Sullivan resumed drilling the cavity and whistled a tune as he drilled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:18 am
Wolfyofthesky
)

((So the people in the room wills have three powers nao O.o!?!?!))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:35 am
(Insanity >.< Can Avery look at the purple book too?? Eh Chris?? Lol I have no idea for a special power for healers/growers. Maybe like insta sensory stuff for where people are hurt..but Avery would kinda already have that...damn the curse of double Iras! Lol)

Avery smiled as she turned the pages, the book was full of glittering words she assumed only someone with a green Iras could see, as the edges occasinally flickered green. Her book was filled with tips for healing, growing and merging the two.
She flipped ahead to her book and found pages filled with stuff she'd never even heard of. Though tickled to see tips on how to heal animals from invertebrate to non, and onward into plants. Funny she'd never thought of healing a tree...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:09 pm
((hmm, well Spencer only has red so that's no problem. However, Christopher has both telepathy and fire power. I must decide which should be amped up. Fire perhaps as no one else seems to have it there))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:36 pm
(( Whoever gets the book, can share with anybody else ^~^

Naw, I won't keep it from anyone not there. That would just be mean dramallama ))

Jordan flipped through the pages and looked sideways at the silver cat on the floor. "Do you think we can read both books if we have multi's?"

(( Hint- you get extras for both powers you have (either both of the same color, or both of the multi's, so the extras have to be pretty weak. Novelties, like I said. We wouldn't want too much crazy s**t to go down of anything. ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games