Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:06 pm
Daniel looked up angrily, and surprised himself. Dame had made him several things over the months, but she had never made him angry. But it cleared his mind for the crucial moment he needed. He realized that she needed to receive what he had. She needed to see. And if she really was what he thought she was, then it should work.

"Fine. Is there anyone that you haven't seen in a long time? I mean I'm sure there is, but is there someone that you would give anything to see again? You don't have to say who or why, just yes or no."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 pm
-flickers appear in dame's eyes before they disappear just as quickly. She turns slightly away from him and moves her arms to hug herself moreso than crossed defiantly-

-she shakes her head- No. I don't live my life that way. I live without regrets. The past is just that, Daniel. The past. -she had quickly pushed the thoughts of her mother and her sisters out of her head-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 pm
Daniel took Dame by the shoulders, firmly but gently. The look in his eyes had changed to something of determination.

"Dame, please, I'm trying my best and last card here. I'm not talking about regrets. But you are right, the past is the past. Mostly. Now, if that was too sensitive I apologize, but try this. What was the best day of your life thus far? What brought you the most joy? A moment that you will never forget?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:30 pm
Daniel! -she pushes her hands up and apart, breaking his hold slightly- What does it matter? What is your point in this? Please! -she squeezes her eyes shut- Why is it so hard to tell me what you want me to know you do?!

((... sweatdrop Um...I have to go to bed again... gonk ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 pm
Daniel let his hands drop to his sides. Dame was right. Maybe he was being to round-a-bout with his revelation. But he knew that talking had never been his strong point, as well illustrated by this most recent mess. Showing was so much easier. But he had built things up in such way that Dame was on guard now.

"Alright, alright. Sorry, I just, I just wanted to show you. But my strange disappearances and arrivals? I can travel anywhere, and any when, I want. As long as there is a constructed door or portal of some sort. The more familiar, the easier."

Daniel strode over to the door, but didn't leave. Looking slightly deflated he turned back to Dame.

"So, there you go. There's more, but that's the big one. So now what?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:40 am
-she walks over and takes his hands, then pulls him back into the room and makes him sit on the couch beside her, angling her body to face him- Now see, why was that so hard? -she smiles at him gently- Now, cheer up, and continue. ^_^  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:33 pm
Daniel allowed himself to be led back to the chairs, but gave a quick glance back towards the door. His new found confidence which had led to this meeting was quickly drying up. Maybe he was the sort of person who ran at the first sign of trouble. At least, when it came to dealing with people. No. As he sat, Daniel could admonish himself. The whole situation was of his making anyways. The truth was he'd gone and done it again. He had built up a perfect scenario of how Dame would react, of what would happen, all of it just a fantasy in his head. I have to finish this. At least this. At Dame's prompting, Daniel shrugged slightly and grimaced to himself.

"That was the big part I suppose. Though, the other half of it, is that when I get all my memory back and remember how, I may be able to...teach you. Sort of. I think."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:46 pm
-she feels bad that he looks so...give out now. Like she had told him there was no Santa or something. However...she is still slightly confused. He could...travel anywhere he wanted by using doors? Uh...okay? Wait...did he say...any...when? confused ...dame's brows furrow- Teach me?...Teach me what? confused  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:24 pm
Daniel raised an eyebrow towards Dame. He thought he'd been concise, but perhaps too much so.

"To do what I can do apparently, to a degree. I don't know much, I don't even know how I would teach it, but apparently I have instructed others before."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:33 pm
I...I don't think I am quite grasping the magnitude of this, Daniel... -her brows remain furrowed- Did...did you say you could travel any...when?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:37 pm
Dame's mood was shifting quite rapidly, and Daniel wasn't entirely certain what to make of it. His eyes darted about the room as if he could find an explanation laying about somewhere.

"Um...yes?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:43 pm
As in...time travel? confused  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:51 pm
Daniel nodded vigorously.

"Well yes, I mean, I know I wasn't one hundred percent certain before, but I had mentioned..."

Daniel's eyes suddenly widened as a realization hit him like a fully loaded freight train, his hands jerking out of Dame's hands as he shot to his feet.

"You never believed me. About Adalanuis, or that embattled warzone. Did you think I was making it up? That I was lying to you?"

Then his eyes glossed over as a feeling he hadn't felt very often began to overtake him. Another of Dame's words coming to the forefront of his mind.

"You thought I was crazy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 pm
((Sorry, cry crying was reading Tes's latests posts. crying cry Soooo sweet!!! crying gonk whee ))

-dame raises an eyebrow and stands up after him, hands going to her hips- I did not say that! And, for your information, no, I don't think you are crazy and yes, I did and do believe you, you jerk. stressed scream It became abundantly clear that something crazy was going on -she waves him off frantically- and I don't mean mentally insane, dammit, stressed when that Leia rock came about and you just ******** APPEARED IN MY WARDROBE. rolleyes stressed Now stop putting words in my mouth. stressed And listen to yourself! Jeez. stressed I never said you didn't go to those places! Be it space travel, time travel, whatever. But how was -I- supposed to know -YOU- were the one taking yourself there?! Huh? Since it just seemed that you -APPEARED- or showed up those places, I -ASSUMED- it was out of -your- control. So EXCUSE me for that assumption!

GOD BLESS! -she starts pacing- Making it seem like I am horrible person for not -throws up quotes- "believing" you when I was just going on what was staring me in the face! And from what -you- told me!!!! You...you're a jerk! -she glances at him with a slightly offended and hurt expresson, crossing her arms underneath her chest, before she stares off at another part of the room- stare

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:55 pm
Daniel sighed, his head haging almost to his chest. It hurt, what Dame had said, but something felt lighter for it. If saddened.

"A jerk, yes. I suppose. But, uh. But it's just, me I guess. Bound to happen sooner or later. You don't have to stay, if you don't want to."

Daniel's almost managed a frown, but his voice was definitely insincere, and slight tremble was showing in one eye.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games