Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris hurried over to his table as soon as they got close to the Great Hall. He'd spent all the train ride with Skylar and Jillian, talking and laughing about all their plans for the year. He told them all about his big new ideas for art club, then they talked about quidditch and classes. Sky already had her electives picked, but the choices were new for the two third years. He sat and watched the sorting, wondering if he knew any of the kids. While he watched, he traced doodles onto the table with his fingertip, humming quietly to himself. Luckily his fingers were clean, since he didn't particularly want to start the year cleaning the hall.

{{Open for Interaction}}
Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓲𝒇𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀
𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓲𝒆

Connor had spent the train ride making polite chat with Gavin, glad that he was as chill as he seemed. Once they made it to the school, Sadie led him to the Great Hall with his brother, then she walked him to his table. He found a seat a bit away from people and Sadie tucked under the bench so she wouldn't trip anyone. He pulled out his mini-brailer and set it on the edge of the table, absentmindedly typing while he listened to the sorting. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like Ravenclaw had been getting many new students, but he wasn't often found talking with first years, so he didn't particularly care. He sighed quietly, letting his thoughts wander.

{{Open for Interaction}}
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ 𝓪𝒇𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭 ᴏꜰ 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓲 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝒆𝓪𝓽𝓱𝒆
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰... ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, 𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓵𝔂
I ᴀᴍ 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs 𝓫𝓲𝓰. Aʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs 𝒇𝓪𝓼𝓽 ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ
𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼... ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝒆𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝓵, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ?
Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆?
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
𝓭𝓲𝒇𝒇𝒆𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝒇𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝒆?
𝓐𝓻𝒆 𝔀𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆? ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝒆𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝓵?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:23 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRav Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBrandon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOdd
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

worĸ ιт нarder мaĸe ιт вeттerxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          do ιт ғaѕтer мaĸeѕ υѕ ѕтrongerxxxxxxxxx
                                                          мore тнan ever нoυr aғтerxxxxxx
                                                          oυr worĸ ιѕ never overxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin felt a bit out of sorts, to be honest. Riding the train, knowing it was his last time taking the trip to the school, felt strange. He thought there should be a sense of finality about it, but the sensation was missing. He imagined it would be more apparent as they drew close to the end of the school year. But, for now, he'd spent the day reflecting on the fact that he would probably never ride the Hogwarts Express again. He didn't plan on taking it home for the holiday, he could apparate just fine, and would do the same to return for his final term. There should be some weight, he thought, but it wasn't there. Everything about today had felt absolutely normal. Deceptively so.

space... Well, almost everything. There had been an odd moment at the station, with a boy that looked like a first year, and an older boy who looked like the first year. Colin hadn't recognized either of them. The younger boy, it made sense; his robes had no markings, meaning Colin had no reason to've ever seen him before. The older boy looked about his age, though, and the blonde hadn't recalled him from the previous graduating class. He wasn't a student, either. Even if Colin didn't trust his memory of his own year and the year below, he'd been in street clothes, not a uniform. They hadn't gotten off the train, but rather, had approached the station as the rest of the student body filed out of it. The younger brother (because they had to be brothers) had arrived in time to hear Mr. Murdoch call for the first years, while the elder brother had seemed transfixed and disturbed by something in the distance.

spaceColin had followed his gaze, and noticed him staring at the thestrals. He'd winced slightly; they were certainly a sight to behold. His first glimpse of them hadn't provoked quite the reaction one might expect, but then, he was odd. The stranger, though, was obviously having a much more, uh, acceptable reaction. Unable to ignore another in obvious distress, he'd approached and asked if the guy had never seen them before. Turned out, he didn't even know what they were. He'd explained that he wasn't magical, which only confused Colin more, because a squib still would've probably at least known what a thestral was, from a book or something. In actuality, he was a muggle, which just raised a whole slew of questions Colin hadn't had time to ask.

spaceHe'd considered for about half a second, running late (very late) just to get to the bottom of it. If he was a muggle, what was he doing in Hogsmeade? Supposedly it was the only all-magical village in the UK, which meant muggle-free zone, didn't it? How'd he get there? Why hadn't his brother just taken the train? A million questions, and it was only the realization that the crowd was dwindling and he was one of the last stragglers the horse creatures were waiting on. He'd apologized for being rude (because he had been), and left. It wasn't until after he was catching up with Brandon and getting into a carriage that he realized just how rude he'd been; he hadn't even asked for the guy's name.

spaceSitting at the Ravenclaw table, he should've been interested in the sorting, concerned with the fact that this was the last one he'd watch, and the last start of term feast he'd get to eat, and the last... well, the last of a lot of things. But he was too busy wondering about the guy. A mystery that'd never get solved, because it wasn't like they were likely to cross paths again. They'd only done so tonight because he'd been dropping his brother off... Could Colin ask his brother? ... That seemed weird. Better to drop it. Even if it was annoying. He sighed, giving his head a light shake, and glanced at Brandon. The Gryffindor had elected to sit with him, probably because Leon was off with Nike. Colin smirked slightly.
                                                          "So, tell me. Did managing to somehow acquire a girlfriend make Leon less insufferable over the holiday, or more so?" He had a feeling it was the latter. He'd long since decided that he'd rather Brandon and Leon not learn to get along, if only because it was probably a sign of the apocalypse. It could be annoying sometimes, since he felt like he was stuck in between two people who, while not fighting over him, certainly put him in a tight spot when he had to choose between them. He was sort of glad Nike and Leon were dating now, if only because it meant the Slytherin had someone else to hover around all the time. It meant he could spend time with best friend, for once.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxworĸ ιт нarder мaĸe ιт вeттer
                                                          xxxxxxdo ιт ғaѕтer мaĸeѕ υѕ ѕтronger
                                                          xxxxxxxxxмore тнan ever нoυr aғтer
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxoυr worĸ ιѕ never over

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:09 am
One day you see a strange little girl look at you;
One day you see a strange little girl feeling blue.
She'd run to the town one day-
Leaving home and the country fair...
Just beware, when you're there, strange little girl.

User Image
𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Finny's sorting into Ravenclaw didn't surprise her, but then again, neither did the twins into Hufflepuff and Slytherin, expectedly. At least, she thought, they'd likely be happy in those houses, even if they seemed like the type who would probably sit with each other at the same table regardless of the rules, or lack of rules. She tried to smile brightly in Chrys's direction as she went to her seat at the Ravenclaw table. The hat had said she was 'certainly a Meadows' and that there was more to her than met the eye, which made her feel nice and nervous at the same time. After all, Ravenclaws were expected to be the most clever of everyone. Still, she thought she'd like it very much here. She kicked her short legs under the table distractedly, watching the Sorting continue. The only other Ravenclaw she'd noticed thus far had been a blond boy by the name of Ellery, but obviously there'd be more as things went on. Her stomach growled quietly, and she tried not to think of food or sweets.

OOC:

She didn't know how to live in a town that was rough;
It didn't take long before she knew she had enough.
Walking home in her wrapped up world-
She survived but she's feeling old...
And she found all things cold.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:55 pm
User Image
Fourth Year

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Minako enjoyed the party over the summer. Despite not knowing anyone aside for Connor it was great dragging her orphaned sisters to some summer fun. It had been fun that was for sure. Now she was back at school. The trip back had been relaxing. All four of them shared a compartment. Part of Minako was sure that Kimberly was just staying with them because of Candace. Candy had this belief that she needed to befriend poor Rory. Minako had a feeling the Slytherin would be grateful as Candy could be quite the handful.

Making her way to the Ravenclaw table, Minako noticed Connor. “Hello Connor,” She greeted. “We sure aren’t getting many Ravenclaws by the sound of things.” She said, than again by the looks of things it wasn’t much better. “Guess the badgers and lions got all the luck.” She added. Gryffindor and Hufflepuff were the two that numerically were gaining a lot of new members. Minako didn’t mind that much. It wasn’t like she was into the sport of Quidditch or anything like that. "So, what are you typing?" She asked kind of wishing she knew how to read braille.

With : Other Ravenclaw... Connor

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓲𝒇𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀
𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓲𝒆

Connor tapped his toes on the ground as he typed, trying to come up with more words to use for his story. He paused when he heard someone speak, a familiar voice that sounded like Miss Minako. "Hello Minako. I agree, it seems the other houses are getting several more members." He offered a grin, turning his head toward the girl. She said that Gryffindor and Hufflepuff seemed to be getting all the students, and he smirked. "Not necessarily, the Slytherins seem to be doing pretty good." He tapped at his temple, remembering his current counts. He returned to his keys, typing in a few more words before Minako asked what he was typing. Heat rolled over his cheeks and he turned his head down, then sighed and grinned sheepishly. "It's a story I've been working on for a while... Uhm... you can read it if you want." He nodded, realizing there was a very, very slim chance she knew braille. "Um... I can.. I can teach you braille, if you want, or I can type it up on my typewriter, if you'd prefer." His cheeks heated up, but he just ignored it. He turned back toward the girl, setting a hand on Sadie's head under the table.

murruelecreuset

Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ
Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆?
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
𝓭𝓲𝒇𝒇𝒆𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝒇𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝒆?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:04 pm
User Image
Fourth Year

Minako smiled. It seemed Connor was right about Slytherin. They weren’t too far behind Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Perhaps it was just them with the slow year. “So, they are. Must be just us then.” She agreed. It sucked it was just them but she was sure the lull would end for their house eventually. She wasn’t overly concerned. Turning her attention back to what Connor was typing, she was happy to hear it was a story. ‘So, he’s a writer.’ She thought. “That's great, wish I could read it.” Minako paused for a moment. Upon hearing his offer to teach her braille, she perked up. It was like he’d read her mind. “Really, that would be great. I’d love to learn it.” She told him brightly. “And if you teach me you won’t have to retype everything. I’d like to say that’s a win-win.” Minako was glad to have a friend like Connor. She didn’t have very many friends outside of Alana, Kimberly, and Candace. Perhaps if she had better networking skills she’d have more friends.

Miss GryffindorK

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image
                                                        Well I thought I knew you, thinkin' that you were true. Guess I couldn't trust, called your bluff.
                                                        Time is up 'cause I've had enough. You were there by my side, always down for the ride,
                                                        But your joy ride just came down in flames 'cause your greed sold me out in shame.

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔞 𝔉𝔦𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦
                                                        Ravenclaw / Third Year / Halfblood

After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for you,
                                                        But, oh no, you're wrong. 'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know,
                                                        Just how capable I am to pull through, so I wanna say thank you.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Marcello spent the train ride to Hogsmeade with Hikaru and Rachele, separating from his sister when they arrived. She went in one direction, towards the Black Lake to take the boats, while he and his friend went the other direction to catch a carriage. On the way, they discussed their new classes and Quidditch, among other things. Marcel learned that all of the electives Hikaru signed up for were ones that he was taking as well. That was great for him, because it meant he would have someone to talk to about those classes and work on schoolwork and projects with. A class partner, if you will. After arriving at the Great Hall, Marcel picked them out a pair of seats at the Ravenclaw table so they could watch the Sorting ceremony, the boy giving his sister a wave as she walked past. She ignored him though, typical Rachel. He wasn't bothered by it though, brushing it off and turning back to his friend. "So are you planning on going to Hogsmeade this year, since we can go now? My mom signed my form as soon as I got home from last term." Marcel knew that if he didn't get that done as soon as he got home, he would forget about it until it was too late, and his mom had the mentality that if he didn't remember to do it, it wasn't important enough to him. Thankfully, he got it done though.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

'Cause it makes me that much stronger, makes me work a little bit harder.
                                                        It makes me that much wiser, so thanks for making me a fighter.
                                                        Made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker.
                                                        Makes me that much smarter, so thanks for making me a fighter.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

kungfudemoness

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Tanner blinked sitting down at the end of the table, after wobbling over from the stool. His mother whom was a raven in her years would be proud. He heaved a sigh as he sat down at the table, next to a blue haired girl. Shifting his weight to his arms he looked over at her and smiled, just happy to have the ordeal over.

Then he froze and looked down. He didn't know what to say and if it would come out in a squeekof a female voice or if it could be passed off. He bit his lip and looked at the table. He had let his guard down for a moment and let the dysphoria go, only for it to rush back at him in a wave. The second you remeber you're not like everyone else you have doomed yourself. He shared at the table. Please don't notice me. Please don't notice me. please don't notice me. He thought, trying to almost wish himself into invisability. Not that it would work, he was stuck in a social sittuation and someone would see him at some point.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓲𝒇𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀
𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓲𝒆

Connor nodded in agreement when Minako noted the fact that it was only Ravenclaw getting poor numbers of students this term. He sent her a smile, still turned her direction as he casually typed on his keys. After explaining his story, she asked if she could read it, and he gave his words about re-typing, or even teaching her braille. She opted to learn the writing style, and a grin came to him. "Great! I can make up a chart with all the letters, punctuation, numbers, and some other stuff." He grinned brightly, excited to teach someone to type like him. He could even let her use his other brailler, since it was tucked in his trunk. She mentioned the win-win of their deal and he nodded. "It's a lot of pages by this point, and it takes a while to transcribe. I can type fast, but not if I have to read, then type short segments." He grinned, excited to teach Minako a new skill.

murruelecreuset

Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ
Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆?
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
𝓭𝓲𝒇𝒇𝒆𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝒇𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝒆?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image
Fourth Year

Minako was happy not only to learn something new but to be able to be a part of Connor’s world. He couldn’t see and that had to suck. Minako could only imagine what it was like living life like that. Luckily for her he was willing to teach her his way of reading. Hearing how excited he was to teach her made her even happier. “Can’t wait. I’ll be the best student you ever had.” She told him brightly. It was something to look forward to this year. It would give them both something to do when they weren’t dealing with classes. Connor had OWLs too so she wouldn’t want to take away from his studies. Though, he didn’t seem too worried about that.

Minako always figured she was a quick study. Maybe she’d pick it up just as quick as she did languages. Since it braille was pretty much just another written language. The fourth year imagined just how many pages Connor would have to retype up and practically cringed. “I can only imagine how long that would take.” She admitted before asking. "How far into it are you anyways?” With the new skill it would only add to their friendship.

Miss GryffindorK

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓲𝒇𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀
𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓲𝒆

Connor grinned again when he practically felt Minako's excitement. She spoke, saying she'd be his best student. That made the fifth year laugh a bit. "That won't be difficult, I've not taught too many people." He nodded, still happy with the conversation. He had a lot of work to do this year, but he was sure he'd have time to help a friend as well, particularly with a subject he enjoyed as much as braille. He'd been able to teach his family, plus a few other friends, and Minako seemed very smart, so she'd probably learn the skill rather quickly.

He typed a bit more, fingers moving quickly over the worn keys. She spoke up, this time pondering the time he'd need to spend rewriting. He was about to reply, but she asked another question, this one about how deep into the story he was. He felt heat fill his cheeks, but moved his fingers to the top of the page loaded in the brailler. "This page is 176. The others are in a box in my trunk. After you've learned the basics of braille, you can start reading, then before you know it, the bumps will create words, paragraphs, pages, and chapters. You'll struggle at first, I'm sure, most everyone does, as braille has some different rules. We have a special letter just to signify a capital letter is to follow." He chuckled, hoping she wouldn't be scared off by the language. Then again, she'd mentioned speaking others, so perhaps it wouldn't be too bad.

murruelecreuset

Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ
Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆?
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
𝓭𝓲𝒇𝒇𝒆𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝒇𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝒆?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:13 am
Long gone and fallen down but I'm loving how it tastes
I look around for desire, love run away
Hold back, we're falling down, and I show you how it breaks
If I can give it, I'll take it, all of the way
User Image
User Image

𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby unfortunately hadn't seen Tiernan since getting off the train but luckily hadn't seen his nephew since getting in a carriage. It was weird; he would've expected more gloating from the twelve year old since that was pretty much all he had done the last term. Mainly about how he had been kicked out their homestead and "banished" as dramatic as it sounded. Really if this was banishment he should've popped his nephew in the nose years ago. The house elves might be a tad...out of it at times, but they meant well. And they adored Tiernan which really he couldn't blame them in the slightest. As he walked to the table he kept an eye out for the teen girl but figured she might be running late due to whatever prefect duty they might have to do and decided he'd wait until she ultimately turned up. Trying to find a spot at the table he noticed a familiar face, it was something that ended in "scroll" or something like that but his last name was Abrams he believed. But the kid had been in music club nearly as long as he had so it felt wrong just calling him by his last name. It would come to him, he hoped. "Hope you don't mind if I sit here, the table seems to be filling up quicker this year." Alby asked with a sheepish grin before taking a seat besides the third year.

Miss GryffindorK

And I've got a lot left to learn, babe
You're nobody 'til somebody loves you
It's hard times when nobody wants you
Fill up my cup, don't ever stop coming
Get up on top, I'll make it pop, honey
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:28 am
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris watched the sorting with growing disinterest, Ravenclaw getting far fewer students than the other houses. He sighed quietly, wishing he were able to sneak away to his studio or bedroom to distract himself from all this noise. That was the only bad thing about the school, the Great Hall being a constant hub of noise, twice over on feast days. Luckily, someone spoke to him, their voice swirling into his vision. It was.... Alby, he was pretty sure, from Music Club. He was asking to sit there, so Dris nodded, a grin sliding onto his face. "Yea, sure you can sit here. I'm not doing anything else, so it might be good for some companionship." He nodded, thinking now he was sure this boy was in Music club with him. His color was unmistakable. "Are you going to be in music club again this year?" He tilted his question, pondering if he should bring instruments or his paints.... or both... probably both.

Yukina101

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:53 am
Long gone and fallen down but I'm loving how it tastes
I look around for desire, love run away
Hold back, we're falling down, and I show you how it breaks
If I can give it, I'll take it, all of the way
User Image
User Image

𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby smiled brightly when the first thing mentioned was music club, and maybe a tinge of pride in his position. Maybe. "Yes, actually, Di asked me to be vice captain last year so I'll most definitely be there. What about you? I mean, how's your art club? I'd join but um, my creativity is more vocal than physical. I can't even draw a straight line." he told the younger teen ruefully. He tried to place what was it exactly the teen played and remembered a guitar and....a ukulele he thought. Which had actually been pretty neat since he hadn't seen anyone play one outside of a movie or show. He watched as another student got placed into Hufflepuff and clapped accordingly while noticing that the lions and badgers seemed to be sweeping the sorting this year. "Not allot of Ravens this year unfortunately. I wonder if it was something in the water." he joked out loud.

Miss GryffindorK

And I've got a lot left to learn, babe
You're nobody 'til somebody loves you
It's hard times when nobody wants you
Fill up my cup, don't ever stop coming
Get up on top, I'll make it pop, honey
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games