Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя HυffƖєρυff *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
User Image

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
I'ʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

Lyall smiled at Rider, then moved a bit to let Rider lie in a more cozy fashion. She liked to lean against him. Not that he minded, of course! It was just something he'd noticed over the past year or so. He figured it was probably just something she did, like when he cleaned his glasses on a frequent basis. "I'm sure she does. But think! This summer, we'll be helping her get her wand at Diagon! That'll be extra fun! I'll make sure I send her some nice biscuits in the post too. Everyone likes biscuits!" He grinned, thinking about desserts now. Man, he was pretty hungry!

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ

{OoC:}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:36 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

After riding up to the castle with Grace and Anti, discussing their summers and what classes they were to take, Selina entered the Great Hall, having somehow gotten separated from her Housemates. Now she was inside the castle, Selina was a bit less on her guard, as she doubted any of those robed fanatics would dare to have intruded here. While she supposed she ought to sit at her House table with the rest of her Housemates, Selina drifted toward the Hufflepuff Table, where she figured she would see some of her other friends. In particular, she hoped to see Layton, as she hadn't spotted him on the train, though it was hardly surprising given the crush of returning students, that and she 'd been honouring her aunt's request to safeguard her cousin.

As she cast about looking for some friendly face, she spotted Ceri Davies. It had been her hope to visit her friend, perhaps, as well as Harper and Rider, but events conspired to make sure her social contact was virtually nil. "Hi, Ceri," Selina said, as she moved to sit with her friend. "How was your summer?"

SummerIsles

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:22 pm
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

The words the Sorting Hat spoke into her mind echoed through Hannah's thoughts, and a bright smile lit up her face as she bounced to her feet and rushed toward the table where the students were clapping and cheering the loudest. In her haste to meet up with her new Housemates, she'd forgotten the Sorting Hat was still on her head, and the professor had to rescue it before it went sailing toward the floor.

As she arrived at the table, she was surprised to see her cousin there, clapping and cheering as loudly and enthusiastically as any of the Hufflepuffs. Selina stood and offered her cousin a hug, and Hannah asked her, "You knew, didn't you?"

Selina gave her a knowing smile, and answered, "I may not have Mother Grey's experience, and perhaps have a glimmer of her gifts, but there are corners even I am able to see around. By the way, your tie's changed colour already."

Hannah glanced down and saw the plain black tie she'd put on just before the ceremony had morphed into a yellow and striped cravat, while a Hufflepuff crest was now upon her robes, and her robes were edged in bright yellow. "Cool!" she replied excitedly. She then added, more seriously, "Are you disappointed, Linny?"

"What,that we're in a different Houses?" asked Selina, with a shrug. "You clearly take after your father, rather than Mother Grey and your mother. Your destiny lies along a different path than mine, such is the way of things. Now, have fun, go make some friends, and don't get lost finding your Common Room."

Hannah went off, as her cousin sat down beside a red-haired girl, whom was an older girl in Hufflepuff robes and soon spotted, and soon spotted the other girl she'd seen with whitish hair and blue eyes. As she sat beside her, Hannah asked her, "Hi, I'm Hannah. Are you a White Witch? I've read stories about them. Your hair's so pretty."

murruelecreuset

OOC:

Username

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

When Lyall shifted, Rider let more of her weight down on him. He was cozy to lay against and doing so made her feel happy. He mentioned that next year they'd be taking Claire to get her wand. The thought made the girl smile. "She is so excited for that. For everything, really. She's thinking about getting a cat, since my owl can carry letters to mum and da. I think she'll really enjoy charms. That seems right up her alley."
Rider smiled again and cozied into Lyall. Then, to ruin the moment, her tum grumbled. Rider smirked and said, "I haven't eaten since early this morning."

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:40 pm

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri saw her friend Selina making her way over to her. This is it! This is your shot! No stammering! No stuttering! Big brave thoughts! Selina asked how her summer was and Ceri smiled. "It was pretty good. I went to Harper's house for a couple days. My step mum didn't approve and I got grounded for it, but altogether, it was good. How was yours?" Ceri let out a breath after she finished. She'd done it! She'd completed an entire thought without any apprehension in her voice, without any stutters or stammers. She smiled proudly, waiting for her friend's appraisal of her summer vacation.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: Open for interaction! Quote me!}

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyall smiled at Rider, then pat her hair. She talked about all the things Claire wanted, then he grinned. "She wants a cat? My neighbor has a cat! That cat's pregnant! Wh-what if we got her a cat?! Do you think she'd like a little kitty cat?" He grinned brighter than normal, eyes wide. With a happy clap of his hands, the boy contemplated how to go about adopting a cat. He'd never had one before... maybe he'd send a letter to his neighbor. Yes, that'd be best. Rider's belly growling shook Lyall from his thoughts, then he chuckled. "We're running out of First Years in line, so dinner'll be soon. Just a few minutes more, okay?" He pet her hair again, swaying calmly.

I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image
P I P P A , clarkson
---------;first year;hufflepuff;eleven;halfblood;

After the sorting hat had placed her in House Hufflepuff, Pip felt like she couldn't breathe. It was where she was meant to be. Before she rose to head to the cheering table, Pip thought, Thank you! A little of that shyness came melting off of her like the last snow of winter as she sat down in an empty seat along the table. People, so welcoming and so strange to her, patted her on the back and whooped and hollered. She felt a flush rise to her cheeks, though she was grinning like a fool. These would be the people she would spend many of her years with, and possibly befriend.

Pippa raised a small hand in greeting before managing to choke out a sweet, simple,

"Hello."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:36 am
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina smiled as she heard her friend speaking, Ceri didn't sound hesitant to express herself. "Sounds like you had more fun than I. I really wanted to spend time with you and Harper, but I had a lot of family matters get in the way. Did manage to get some quality time in my garden, though, so I suppose that's something, and I took my cousin, Hannah, shopping in Diagon Alley for school supplies. It was kinda fun pretending I was sort of a big sister again. One hopes the two of you made it to the train at the end of last term, and escaped the ...'incident' unscathed. Layton and I didn't get to it before it left."

SummerIsles

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:17 am
User Image

User Image

First Year │ Hufflepuff │ Pureblood

After the hat had placed him in Hufflepuff, Kai's heart had sank a little bit. Despite what he had said on the boat, he was a little unsure of being a new badger. Yeah, his cousin was in the same house (the nice cousin), but Layton got bullied all the time for it--that meant that Devonte would most likely do the same to him. But there was nothing he could do about it now, so he walked over to the table full of students with yellow and black robes and took a seat next to a blonde girl who had just been sorted after him. "Uh, hi." Make friends, make friends..

DizzyDis

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image

The last Davenport jumped up from the stool and dashed over to the table that seemed to be cheering the loudest. Hufflepuff was her new home. Annabelle smiled she was happy to be separated from her sisters she was however slightly disappointed the hat hadn't made her a Ravenclaw. The young brunette sat down at the table near a couple of the other first years. She recognized a pretty blonde girl and a dark haired boy. She smiled at both of them. "Hi, I'm Annabelle." She said introducing herself politely.

Deviled Dregs
DizzyDis

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image
P I P P A , clarkson
----------;first year;hufflepuff;eleven;halfblood;

She had begun to pick at the cuff of her black robes, new and fresh, before she heard a male voice beside her. Pip's eyes glanced up to peer over at Kai, who looked to be a first year as well. A tentative smile passed over her features. She hated being so quiet and timid, but with her past history of 'friend making,' the girl couldn't really help herself. Before she could reply with what would have probably been a barely audible 'hello,' a girl caught her eye who had just sat down not far from the pair and was smiling at the both of them. The ease of Annabelle's smile made Pip feel a bit more at home, making her own grin a bit more inviting and heartfelt.

"Hello, Annabelle. I'm Pippa." Realizing that the boy seated beside her who had said hi had not given a name, she turned her body toward him.

"I didn't catch your name, sorry." It was true, she had been lost in a daze of excitement and exploration of the Great Hall's ceiling as others' names had been called.

Deviled Dregs
amo10690

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Emma smiled brightly at Lionel, Minnie, and Zeph as she took a seat with them. “I’ve never had a roommate before.” She said shaking Minnie’s hand. “It’s nice to meet all of you.” She said secretly wishing she had siblings. Although she doubted they would have ended up like her. When Minnie mentioned Zeph’s height she smiled and said. “I won’t.” Before a girl with violet hair took a seat beside her and complimented her on her hair. “Thanks, I’m Emma, that’s Leo, Minnie, and Zeph.” She said before thinking about the white witch. “White witch? Like the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe?” she questioned before adding. “I think I’m just your ordinary kind of witch. I’m just blessed with almost pure white hair.”

Momentarily turning her attention to the sorting, Emma saw Kai. When the sorting hat called out Hufflepuff she clapped enthusiastically. “Kai.” She called his name giving him a wave. Turning her attention to the blonde girl sorted before him she smiled. “Hello, I’m Emma.” She greeted Pippa before turning back to who she was sitting with. “That’s Kai. We met at Diagon Ally.” She explained with a smile to Hannah, Lionel, Minnie, and Zeph.

With: Hufflepuffs... Hannah, Lionel, Minnie, Zeph, Pippa, Kai, Annabelle

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: My goal... Befriend all first year Hufflepuffs and then some!

Diamond Wales
RedEagleEye007
mc2
Graydon Ironshield
Deviled Dregs
DizzyDis

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
A loyal friend like you?
I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:08 pm

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

When Lyall said that his neighbor's cat was having kittens, Rider pushed herself up and looked at him, then shrugged and said, "I'd have to ask my mum first. I don't know if she's ready yet though. And if Claire wants that kind of cat. I dunno. I'll write her and ask though." She smiled at Lyall, then laid back against him. Rider smiled sheepishly when Lyall pet her head. She liked when he pet her head. It made her feel... fuzzy. She sighed happily and watched the Sorting, waiting for the food to start. She was quite hungry.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:13 pm

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri smiled and said, "Yeah, we had a lot of fun..." When she mentioned the incident from last year, Ceri frowned and said, "Yeah I... uh... I got on the train. I was hiding in a carriage in the back. Not my proudest moment." She shrugged, but what was a second year to do. Especially one in her position, since she was barely able to speak last year. This year would be different. If something like that happened again, Ceri would help. No more hiding. She forced a smile onto her face and asked, "What are you growing in your garden? My stepmum makes me tend to her rose garden."

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: Open for interaction! Quote me!}

Graydon Ironshield

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyall blinked when Rider pushed herself away, worried that she might be unhappy. She simply stated she'd need to ask people, and he gave a firm nod. "Oh. yes, yes I know. I just figured I'd offer up a suggestion." He nodded again, grinning when Rider cozied against him again. She was warmer than his favorite sweater. He watched the sorting, clapping every few turns, then resuming his nonchalant petting when he was distracted. His thoughts were... odd, but it was alright. It was probably just because he was hungry anyway.

I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

SummerIsles

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games