Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image

yoto aibara

【 Genin 】| | 【 Konohagakure 】 | | 【Magnet • Release】 | | 【 Mood:: Embarrassed】

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xxxxxxxxxxxlightly startled by the boy in front of her, Kyoto turned back to the window for one last glance, taking in the fresh scent of drifting pollen. Turning back to the young man, she blinked several times in succession as her eyes adjusted to the dimmer light of the office, and took in the deep crimson colour of her companion.

Kyoto shifted her weight forward, standing straight up. She was more than a head taller than the boy; leading her to wonder just how young he was; was he a shinobi like herself? What was he doing here. "A debriefing?" Her voice was innocent, a tinge of curiosity accenting her breath. Stepping forward she spoke once more, stepping around the boy and towards the door "Then we mustn't intrude." She smiled meekly at the boy before turning to the Hokage in a low appologetic bow "When you're finished here Hokage-sama, would you mind fetching me? I promise I won't go far." With that said, Kyoto quickly turned on her heel, walking towards the door. Sliding it open, she stepped out, turning back to the room once more. She waved to the boy, beckoning him; asking for his company.

ut ookies :: Sorry, I went to go eat dinner. :3

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

【 Raiton / Doton 】| | 【 Chakra :: 300/300 】 | | 【Stamina :: 270/270】 | | 【 Bloodline / Bloodline】

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
נ u ᴛ s u . ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ʀ ᴀ ɴ ᴋ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ᴅ ᴇ s c ʀ ι ᴘ. ::

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:08 pm

User Image

Satemy

I wont fight you!

Height: 4'5"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Build: Lean

╞═♣Shinobi Information♣═╡

Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical
Shinobi Rank: Genin[promotable to Jounnin]
Element
Katon
Suiton
Headband Location: Forehead[stolen]
Headband Color: Black the symbol of Konoha is Black.
Kekkei Genkai: Sakkugan - active

OOC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Satemy quickly and quietly followed the girl. Shooting a glance at Ibara before he stepped out of the office and shut the door. He let out a breath. He may not always look it but he was stressed out beyond belief. On one hand he lost his head band to an enemy and on the other he had a voice in his head giving him advice on everything he did. Sometimes it was on how to walk and others it was all how to go about killing people as fast as possible should they attack or annoy him....Even now as he looked at this girl in front of him he could hear Viscero talking about all the things he would do to her if he could control the body at the moment. It was disgusting and Satemy sorta felt ill as he heard it all. Visibly stiffening and forcing the other voice to the back of his mind Satemy gave the girl his full attention. "I am really sorry about that. One must knock before entering here please." He gave the girl a shy smile and tightened his cloak about his body. As he looked at her trying to ponder if she was going to be like the last girl he had that mission with. He decided that one should not judge before interaction. " Well my name is Satemy, Kurama. It is a pleasure to meet you." he said giving a slight bow and wincing as Viscero screamed at him to not open his defense like that. He really was a tortured soul at the moment." You come for your head band right?" he asked smiling once more at her even though it was strained.
Chakra Pool:390-505
Stamina Pool:105/105

Jutsu used

lazyactor

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

yoto aibara

【 Genin 】| | 【 Konohagakure 】 | | 【Magnet • Release】 | | 【 Mood:: Null】

xxxxxxxxxxxyoto relaxed slightly, her shoulders relaxing as she moved them in circles. Stepping down the hallway she found herself lost in thought, completely alone within her head; neither in this world nor her own just purgatory of sorts. For a moment she forgot about the boy until his voice rang out. Satemy Kurama... Her head fell to the side slightly, she mouthed his name, caressing her breath with her tongue. She paused, turning to face Satemy. "It's nice to meet you Satemy-san." She extended a friendly hand, her voice seemed somewhat dull, but the gesture was no less sincere. "My name's Daibara. Kyoto Daibara. Feel free to call me Kyo if you'd prefer." By now she'd turned back around and continued walking down the hall, leaning backward as she walked in order to speak with Satemy, her hair falling gingerly around her shoulders. The dim clicks of her heels against the hardwood floors reminded her "So Satemy, are you a shinobi too? What were you doing in the Hokage's room?" Kyoto questioned absent-mindedly, her feint curiosity showing in her tendency to linger on his name like a familiar scent or flavour lingers in the mind for days on end.

ut ookies :: Click the pictures below for my profile.

【 Raiton / Doton 】| | 【 Chakra :: 300/300 】 | | 【Stamina :: 270/270】 | | 【 Bloodline / Bloodline】

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:37 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
Ryoku Nara

~Kumogakure | Genin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 230/240 | Stamina: 245/255~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 1738 / AC: 1600
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only really being a bit more to say on all of the matter. 'I'm not sure exactly what else there is, Sacreia showed poor example of a ninja but with your permission I would like to attempt to get through to her to possibly get her to understand the error of her ways, before an enemy ninja decides to teach her that lesson themselves. I was also wondering if there was any possible way to stop any framing of our village in such events of the headband showing up in a bad place displaying the leaf as the ones at fault.' "Oh the things you requested Sir.

Items given
Medium Chakra Projectile Custom Pack x2
Library Expansion Atlas x2
Library Expansion Encyclopedia x1
Flack Jacket (Jounin) x1

'About Satemy, I understand the severity of what he had done, but if he really understood that all three of us were going to die and there was no possible way to overcome the obstacle. He simply gave the opponent what he was after knowing if we would have died he would have taken it regardless. Some incite like that is commendable considering the upside is having... hopefully three Genin very eager to redeem ourselves, opposed to three dead Genin and no news of how or why they were slaughtered.'

'I am a bit ashamed at the events of this mission, I promise to be more useful the next time I perform a mission, regardless of its importance or danger. The shinobi that attacked us in the ambush, he had the ability to use ice jutsu. I'm not sure exactly how that narrows it down.'

While conveying his thoughts another genin entered the office, a new graduate by the sounds of it. She looked gentle, it was hard to tell she was a ninja at all. Could also be one of her greatest advantages is the inaccurate judgement of others, she was here for her headband, she was a genin like himself and she deserved the respect she had earned thus far.

Ryoku took a moment to give her his attention giving a subtle bow as if to give a nameless greeting to the new ninja. Turning his attention back to the Kage he awaited to hear his voice inside his head. Very curious as to what he wanted to talk about that needed such privacy.

User Image

Chloe

~Konoha | Genin | Hawk | Chakra 230/230 | Stamina: 245/245~

lazyactor

Mental Neko-Hime

Jonderken

Inventory
Wire
Sleve Knife
Silent Sole
Gourd
Highly Explosive Note
Explosive Note x 2
smoke Bombs

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:39 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 1028/1060
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1060/1060
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXXIbara cleared his throat as yet another person entered his office without knocking first and proceeded to ask for her headband. Ibara who had been standing next to Ryoku turned toward the rain soaked window and made his way back to his desk. "You may receive your headband, but first you must wait your turn." Ibara said as he walked toward his desk. "If you'll excuse us I have a mission debriefing going on." Ibara spoke again lips not moving and only Ryoku could hear what he said next "Ryoku, you know the history of our two families correct?" Ibara sat in his chair again and adjusted it so he was facing the three genin. Two of which were making their way back out of the office. "This is exactly why I wanted the telepathy line, people around here have forgotten how to knock on doors." Ibara smiled.

XXXXXThe Hokage listened to Ryoku speak about the issue with Sacreia and nodded. As Ryoku placed the items he had requested on his desk. Very good." Ibara said half telepathically half out loud, "Thank you." He thought for a few moments before speaking to Ryoku again. "As a shinobi Cowardice has no place within our ranks. To simply give up without even attempting to give up a fight or find a way out of something is absolutely and positively..." Ibara thought for a moment about the word he wanted to use "Unacceptable." Ibara removed the items from his desk placing the books inside the desk and the flak jacket he stood and hung from a hook in the corner of the office. Ibara spoke out loud. "Now, as far as the mission goes, you guys completed the mission successfully you returned with what you were sent for and made it back safely." Ibara paused. "For that success I see fit to promote you to the rank of Chuunin." Ibara smiled to Ryoku. "Of course that comes with much larger responsibilities, go train, become stronger you will be needed in the future."

XXXXXIbara called out to the hall. "Kyoto-san, you may enter." Ibara placed his hands behind his head, this had been one hell of a head, his head still aching and as he thought about this he remember something quite important. Ibara raised his hands in front of his chest and crossed the index and middle finger of both "Kage bunshin no jutsu" A cloud of smoke appeared and a second Ibara materialized in front of Ibara "Go train." Ibara would say to the clone, the clone nodded and walked slowly out of the room nodding to Satemy and Kyoto as it passed them in the hall.

[clone exits to academy]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Ukojizai no Jutsu [ Fierce raining at Will ] -20 chakra

Jutsu Used
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] -80 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 53

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kazuraii
Mental Neko-Hime
lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:40 pm

User Image
Ryoku Nara

~Kumogakure | Genin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 230/240 | Stamina: 245/255~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 1738 / AC: 1600
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conveying his last thoughts to the Kage before taking his leave. 'Understood sir, and I see your point there in regards to Sacreia. But again let me see if I can make her my responsibility and maybe see if I can make a ninja out of her yet.' Turning towards the genin and giving subtle bow again before making his leave.

*Exits to the Academy*

User Image

Chloe

~Konoha | Genin | Hawk | Chakra 230/230 | Stamina: 245/245~

Jonderken

Kiko_Alacran

lazyactor

Mental Neko-Hime

Inventory
Wire
Sleeve Knife
Silent Sole
Gourd
Highly Explosive Note
Explosive Note x 2
smoke Bombs

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:02 pm

User Image

Satemy

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC:
Satemy listed to the girl and watched as Ryoku finished up. "Its nice to meet you Kyo."He gave a smile and nodded as she asked if he was a shonobi to."Why sometimes i wonder if i really am but i do share the title.But as what i was talking about i can not say." Glancing into the office Satemy pointed at the door. "I would say head on in now. So you can get to your training" He gave a slight bow and moved off to the side of the room. Viscero was being extra loud. Satemy decided that he needed to get advice from the Hokage on this matter. He would wait of course for the new girl to get a head band.
Chakra Pool:405-505

Jutsu used

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:22 pm
User Image

yoto aibara

xxxxxxxxxxxyoto began to space out once more as she paced back and forth in the hallway. Turning upon hearing Ibara's voice beckoning Kyoto's entrance. As Kyoto began her journey back to the Hokage's office, she was startled by Ibara's exit, nodding to her he continued down the hall in the opposite direction. Kyoto seemed rather taken back at first, taking a tiny step behind before continuing forward to check the office before making a decision on which direction to travel. Sure enough, the Hokage still stood in his office no different than only moments ago. Perhaps he sent a clone to handle his business elsewhere... Turning back to face Satemy, Kyoto spoke "It looks like I'm up Satemy-san. I'll have to catch up with you later." Waving towards Satemy, Kyoto hurried into the Hokage's office, stopping several feet away from him in order to bow to the exiting shinobi. Her hands sliding down the front of her legs as she bent at the waist, her hair falling in loose tangles around the frame of her face.

Straightening out, Kyoto looked forward once more, a smile flashing over her face followed by rosy cheeks. "I'm sorry about the intrusion earlier Hokage-sama, and I'll be sure to knock next time." Kyoto struggled to look him in the eyes, her gaze falling to the floorboards, and then to the sweet pings of the pounding rain outside. Looking back to Ibara, Kyoto looked forward, stepping towards the Hokage's desk. Looking up, her gaze had become strong; stern even, a product of the real Kyoto."I'm a new graduate from the academy and I was instructed to come to you before training to receive my headband." Kyoto's voice was sincere and soft, caressing the chilled air as each word lingered upon her tongue. "With that said, I feel that I should make my intentions clear. One day I hope to become a member of your Anbu team. Kyoto turned to the side, surprised by her own abruptness. "So if you have any fitting missions, I'd be happy to take them on. I promise I won't disappoint." Kyoto brought her feet together, falling into another bow by second nature if nothing else.

Jonderken

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1028/1060

XXXXX Ibara watched as the genin entered the room and bowed thinking to himself "Finally someone with etiquette" Ibara nodded listening to this girls spiel about becoming a member of his Anbu. "That is all fine and dandy, but first you must prove yourself. As for missions I have none at the moment but you can always go check the mission board for odds and ends, If I need you for a mission I will call for you." Ibara paused thinking, "I may actually have a squad for you as well." Ibara smiled. "That young man I was conversing with earlier is one of your squad mates, as well as the one in the hall." Ibara stood walking over to the window with his hands in his pockets. "The fourth i'm not so sure about, i'll have to wait for a report from Ryoku first." Ibara remembered why the genin was in the office and turned back to the desk opening a drawer. "Here you go." Ibara plucked out a black headband with a pristine silver plate on the front with the Konohagakure ensignia on it. "Don't lose it." Ibara tossed the headband to here. "Is there anything else Kyoto-san?"

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Mental Neko-Hime

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:44 pm
User Image

yoto aibara

xxxxxxxxxxxhe let out a surprising and quiet squeal as she caught the headband. Rocking back on her heels she caught it in her palms just in front of her stomach. Smiling, she looked from her headband and then back to Ibara A squad...with Satemy... Her smile seemed to fade at this thought, not out of shame, or disappointment, just uncertainty. Kyoto stepped back slightly, the vigor in her eyes seemed to fade, the brightly burning embers calming to ashe. Finding herself lost in thought the real Kyoto... Kyo quickly snapped back to reality; bowing "Thank you sir. 'I'm going to go to the Academy to train. I look forward to hearing from you again." Despite the upbeat nature of her words, she seemed somewhat dull, still lost in thought.

Turning on the ball of her foot, Kyoto began to make her exit, the click of her heels numbing her mind, pulling her further into her head before she remembered. She almost fell back, as though hit by an invisible wall; turning on her heel, she fell into another bow. "Have a good afternoon Hokage-sama." Her hair fell in more unruly tangles this time. She ran her fingers quickly through her hair in a precise sweep. Her hair fell perfectly around her shoulders and down her back once more. Still in deep thought, Kyoto continued away from Ibara's office, only pausing to shut the door behind her.

Arriving at Satemy still in the hall outside, she spoke, her voice struggling to sound sincere "I've been placed in your squad Satemy, isn't that great?" Though speaking to the boy, she still seemed lost; never looking him in the eye. She continued forward, her hand passing through his hair as she stepped past. "I'm going to head to the academy. I hope to see you around." Her voice was more sincere this time; as was the feint smile that swept her face over.

Exit
『 To Academy 』

Jonderken

lazyactor

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:13 pm

User Image

Satemy

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC:
Satemy checked his cloak and nodded. He looked fine. He took a breath summoning courage. Which he didnt seem to lack. He knocked on the door once and waited to be let in. What are you doing Satemy. Leveling with my trusted leader. Who i support. He will take me away from you! Thats up to him....
Chakra Pool:420-505

Jutsu used

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: --/1060

XXXXX Ibara had been scribbling notes when he noticed a large cloud of smoke appear outside the office from somewhere in the village, he turned in his chair and watched the smoke drift away revealing his clone atop of Cerberus. "God damn it." Ibara sighed, "Out of all the summons he had to show up?" Ibara shook his head and turned the chair back around when the knock came at the door. "Yes, yes come in Satemy, some how I knew you couldn't wait to get this off your chest." Ibara waited for the door to open and the genin to walk into the office.

O.O.C:

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:28 pm

User Image

Satemy

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC:
Satemy nodded and entered the Hokages office. He bowed slightly flinching once again as Viscero shouted at him...He regained his composure and made sure to avoid the Hokages eyes as all genjutsu users should do. He took a breath. "Hokage-sama....something is bothering me....I think i am sick....Mentally."
Chakra Pool:505-505

Jutsu used

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 895/1060

XXXXX Ibara raised his eyebrow at satemy he wasn't expecting this, no not at all. "Well then." Ibara walked forward raising his hand to the genin extending his hand to the boys forehead. Ibara closed his eyes and instantly he was in a different world, swimming through Satemy's greymatter. Having spotted Viscero wandering around in the distance Ibara thought it'd be best to take this man by surprise. "Maneru." Ibara formed rapid handseals and a large box of steel bars came down around Viscero the bars once down filled in leaving only a peep hole for Viscero to see out of and then slowly that close around the entity. "You're pure evil, you will no longer be able to affect this boy." Ibara let go of satemy's head and opened his eyes. "You wont have to worry about Viscero any more." The Hokage turned and walked to his desk. "As for your promotion and headband." Ibara sat at his desk. "After much thought I have seen fit to promote you to the rank of Chuunin." Ibara kept his eyes on the young man. "It was a difficult decision but ultimately the fact that your team returned safely to the village after everything that had happened was the deciding factor." Ibara reached in the desk and drew out another head band. "Don't lose this one." Ibara tossed a replica of the first to Satemy and waved him away. Ibara looked back down at his notes and began scribbling on paper some more as the rain pattered the window and roof of his office.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Maneru [ The Act of Mimicry ] :: S+ -160 chakra

Chakra Recovery

lazyactor

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Genin//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 505/505//Stamina: 105/105/

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Kekkei Genkai: Sakkugan - Active

Satemy stood there surprised for a moment. Suddenly he couldnt hear the voice...Like at all. He grinned. He couldn't believe it. "Thank you Hokage-sama" Satemy made a bow and went of to training his motivation restored.[exit]

Jutsu Used

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games