Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:16 pm
Redera Issun

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
Ukitake Shunshin
Taijutsu || Bukijutsu || AC: 0 || Ryo: 0 || CP: 175 || SP: 325

Ukitake took a deep breath as he stood outside the Raikage's Office Building. It was quite massive, and majestic in its own way, though he also loved the beauty in everything no matter how hard it was. Deciding he looked strange to just stand there and stare at the building like an idiot. He pushed open the door, and made his way into the Raikage's Office Building. He looked around as it seemed normal enough, except for the Anbu Member that was walking over to him to ask for his sword, which he gave up with ease as he really knew it was just for the protection of the Raikage. With that done he made his way down the long hallway to the Raikage's Office, in thought about what it was going to be like. This would be the first time Ukitake had met the Raikage ever and he was a little nervous he had to admit. As he made it to the door he tool another breath and softly knocked yet firmly enough to be heard inside the room as he waited for someone to answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:34 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos entered knocked on the office door and entered when he was given the okay. He slowly walked in and bowed to Kin."I assume you have returned to us as Raikage, Kin-sama." He stood up straight and remembered why he was here."I am here solely to request some missions for Takumi for myself and my student, protecting a merchant, finding out prices...if they are available of course." He hasn't talked to Kin so close like this is a long time. He had grown considerably since the last time he actually spoke with her.

AC/Ryo 11450/196400 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:11 am
User Image

||| Chakra: ---- ||| Stamina: ---- |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

Keila walked in after Thanatos, keeping quiet and a little bit behind him. The only thing she would do was nod her head respectfully at the Kage, who in a way was a stranger to her. KEila was accustomed to getting things handled by Doki recently.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:15 pm
Redera Issun

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
Ukitake Shunshin
Taijutsu || Bukijutsu || AC: 0 || Ryo: 0 || CP: 175 || SP: 325

Ukitake sighed as a man and a female made their way past him as he simply followed them inside and looked around. Apparently the current Raikage, had just returned as it made him feel alittle better for some reason. When the man finished speaking he spoke up, I am here because I need a headband, Lady Raikage. He then stayed quiet as he was now finished with what he had to ask the Raikage. While he waited his eyes looked over to the man that entered in thought. The man seemed to be polite by the way he addressed the Raikage, but he also had something else about him. He seemed to hide great power as well which drew Ukitake towards him for the possibility of a trainer.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:37 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The world seemed to tremble anew. Was her life doomed to misfortune to begin with? The people present didn't seem to have much to say on this either, which was probably well. The Lady likely wouldn't have paid it any mind. Long moments passed when at last, she blinked but twice. "Yes... Well, do bring further word when you have news," Kinpaku informed straining to keep her voice level. "Send the best we have."

It seemed that Kin wouldn't get a moment to really react. Not ten minutes back in the office, and she was already being plowed into by what seemed to be everyone. The purple haired boy, and then came in Thanatos and whom she could only assume was his student, as he elaborated on his purpose. Who did need work? Raising a finger just a moment, Kin didn't quite wish for the moment to come to speak. She stepped quickly up to the desk, and began to draw back a drawer, and she exhaled deeply. Doki had kept things to her liking? That simplified things. She skimmed down the list, and tapped upon a merchant's manifest. "There is Mr Tanusoko and a shipment of copper leaving soon for the merchant's village, Thanatos," Kin explained with strain, "Shop around for a large shipment of iron ingots, for smithing." Another drawer slid, before placing a band upon the intricate desk, nudging her finger for the boy, Ukitake.

"Come forward and take your place as shinobi, boy," Kin answered simply to his request. A year ago, she would have spoken heavily on the importance of the position, but now, it seemed far too... convoluted.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:28 am
The Anbu bowed low to the Raikage "Of course. We'll assemble at the gates and begin the search along the path she traveled to the exams." turning and exiting the room.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:40 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ㊪㊖㊘&❥┊❣ ⊰ Ð o к i
User Image
I push the lames aside
They’ll learn
I can never front, know why?
It’s not my style, no lie
Push all that talk, they'll burn
They'll never take me alive
King Wizard!

Her head hurt. Despite not drinking as much water this past week, Doki had never suffered from headaches before. And with that odd omen, came the disabling news from the Anbu. Her expression was lost. Her student? Not returned? Normally speech had to interject somewhere but before that Doki looked to the kage. The face the woman had was no good for the situation, despite how she strained for professionalism. But fate was a cruel way to test Lady Kin. To address immediate stress upon her the moment she returned to her seat. Sometimes she couldn't decide if life was a lie.

At any rate. She could sense that her Kage could do with continuation. "Please excuse me. I must transfer this knowledge to...myself. I'll likely be at the Academy or Dojo. We're happy to have you back, Lady Kin." With that brief message, the clone dissipated. The faster Doki knew of this, the better. And the quicker she could assist. Normally she would have helped out with the current things in the office but the news somehow broke the rift in her priorities.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Tamer

Chakra Pool: 530 ~ Stamina Pool: 365 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 8,200

Staying, Suzume was surprised to hear that Haki had disappeared. It also made her nervous, thinking that the same thing could happen to Shin'ichi years later when he became a shinobi. Subconsciously, she held the baby a little closer to her body after hearing the news. More people had arrived, it seemed that Kinpaku would be busy now that she was Raikage again. It seemed as if Doki was upset by the news of Haki disappearing. Then again, if she remembered correctly, Haki was Doki's student.

She watched as the clone disappeared before looking to Kinpaku and bowing. "Excuse me Kinpaku-sama." she said, exiting the room and leaving the office. She had work to do but the missions available to her would allow her to take her son along. Then she'd have to call upon a baby-sitter to make sure Shin'ichi would be okay.

[Exit]

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Haruhi000777

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image

Copper shipment. Seemed simply enough. All thye had to do was get to the location. Well that seems easy... Being Thanatos the one dealing with the Kage, Keila would wait for him to give the indication to leave, simply standing their quiet.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:49 pm
Anbu Black Oni
If you wanna join us catch up at the gates

Aquos Dragoa

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos bowed to Kin after recveiing the missions."Thank you we will go complete these immediately."He turned to Keila."Lets go to the gates."

[Exit to gates]
AC/Ryo 11450/196400 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:11 pm
User Image

Bowing respectfully to the Kage, Keila followed after her sensei.

/exit to gates

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:00 am
xxWanryoku Jingi Horobosuxxxx
xx The Juggernaut of Ruin

User Image
Chakra Pool: 210/210______AC: 2500
Stamina Pool: 370/370______Ryo: 00

Reaching the building hidden atop the mountain really wasn't the easiest to do. Firstly, it was atop a mountain, and secondly, it was atop a goddamn mountain. And the highest, of course, which just seemed to fit the general theme of the village midst the ever raging storms: difficulty. The ANBU that surrounded the...palace?...would likely be startled as they heard a shout, and a moment later something extremely large slammed into the ground not far from them, sending dirt and stone flying in all directions. As the dust settled and dispersed, it would be revealed to be a steel ball three feet in diameter, black and featureless, but behind it was attached a chain that was taut and...twitching? Yes, twitching, and the reason was revealed a moment later as a man climbed over the lip of the platform. Why he had not juts used the stairs was anybody's guess, but there it was. And worse yet, as the man stood, he kept going up. And up...and up...until he towered over all. And while normally this would have ellicited some sort of panic from more common Shinobi, these were Kumogakure ANBU!

But, then again, this was also Wanryoku ("Brute Strength") Jingi ("Humanity and Justice") Horobosu ("To Wreck").

His name spelled destruction, but his temperament was okay, for the moment, as he wasn't drunk. And as he made his way forward and towards the Kage's meeting room, no one bothered to stop him, though they were weary. He was new to the village, and had only just returned from his first mission as a shinobi of the Cloud. And from the fact he was dragging behind him the body of a mountain lion would say it had been successful.

Entering into the room, Wanryoku ceased where he stood, holding the massive ball in one hand dangling from an arm that was wrapped in chains. In the other was firmly gripped the scruff of the mountain lion. His pale, gray hair was fine but pulled back, at the moment, in a pony tail. His skin, darkened from sunshine but paling from lack of it in the constant storms, was taunt across a form bulging with muscle. The fact he was nearly ten feet tall would mean he was forced to bow as he entered, and as he stood taut and moved to the side he had to make sure he wasn't in anyone's way. His entrance would not be missed, however, not at all. And this was due to every step he took making the ground quake from nearly three thousand pounds of weight. Smirking a bit, Wanryoku nodded to Kinpaku, showing he was ready to talk if she was.

"Call Forth The Gates of Hell..."
"Let Loose the Binds of Judgment..."
"Release the Hounds of War..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:41 am
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у ѕ
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι understood that the Raikage had to be protected, but this was just ridiculous. Not only was the office on top of a mountain, but the path up the mountain, and even inside the tower leading up to the office itself, was a winding route of stairs that extended as far as they possibly could to any walls available. There was no way I would want to walk all that way every day. It would take a half hour just to get to the top.
-----And I was still at the bottom.
-----Something told me some of the people who worked there lived there as well.
-----Sighing, I pulled my headphones over my ears and my hood up over that. The climb wasn't the worst part as far as I was concerned. Of all of the places I could have run to, I chose the one where it was always storming. Always. I hated storms. But that's what the music was for--so I didn't have to hear it.
-----That also meant I was usually oblivious to everything around me, too. Otherwise I probably would have seen the massive man dragging himself up the side of the mountain.
-----With one last glance up toward the sky, which I quickly regretted, I started the climb.
-----I stopped paying attention after a while just how long I'd been walking and was surprised when I did find myself at the top. I breathed a sigh of relief and headed into the Raikage's office.
-----I had passed a few people heading out, older shinobi that I recognized from my time here but didn't necessarily know. Now there were only two... people in the office. One was the Raikage, as expected. I had never spoken to her directly, but I'd been in enough fights to guess she had at least heard about them.
-----The other person there I had seen before from a distance because he's impossible to miss. The man must have been close to ten feet tall and the village quaked when he walked. As if the thunder weren't enough. I was somewhat on the taller side for someone of my age, but this man only a few years older made me feel puny. In fact he probably viewed everyone that way.
-----Suddenly uncomfortable with the situation, I scooted well away from the giant, slipping my headphones off of my ears and sticking my hands in my pocket to act as nonchalant as I could.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
両 0 0 :: r y σ
0 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 6 5 / 2 6 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

15 :: кυηαι
10 :: sнυrιкєη
05 :: sєηвση

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:50 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kinpaku sat upon the seat, tucked gently behind the desk. What else was she to do? It was assumed that she could do any number of things, considering the unique construction of the building, There was water, stone, fires. Anything one could possibly need, and what did this woman do? She was brooding. Lamenting even, over the kinds of things that her time in the very seat of power that should have been protective, had brought little more than personal strife, culminating to a place so dark, even the sun seemed to be swallowed. The tremors of the structure indicated something of oddity, something ever so bizarre. A giant came to follow the tremors, in which at long last he was presented, between wrecking ball and limp mountain lion. "Yes?" she asked ever so simply. There was little intent to socialize at this point, but rather she would give what he needed. This was a man, who was looking to become shinobi, if she recalled correctly. A job to do... and it appeared that, upon her return, he had in fact, done it. A month's time.

Another arrived none too long afterward, a young man in green and black. It was likely some young man, who like the giant, was looking for something in specific. "It seems like you've completed a task for us," elaborated the raikage momentarily, while she fished out to plates. "In thanks, I can only give to you privilege into the village, and the right to call this home. I understand you possess knowledge ill befitting of a genin from whence you came." She looked to the much smaller individual, while setting to bands upon the desk top. "Please, come forward and take your bands."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games