Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:11 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather watched as Dominic left them. His outer appearance showed the calm and collected boy she knew him to be, but his lopsided grin was merely a mask to hide the inner longing she witnessed in his eyes. So he walked away. And she stood there. One second. Two seconds. Three seconds. "Wait!" she called, suddenly taking off at a run. She sprinted to the Slytherin second year... Well, actually past him. She circled around and stopped dead in her tracks right in front of him. There was no where for him to go. He could not escape her. "Hey. Do you want to ride with me to the castle? Remy, Dhylan, and I were going to ride together, and we've got an extra seat, and I was thinking maybe you'd like to join us, so..." she rambled on and on. She had this feeling in the pit of her stomach that Dhylan was not going to be happy about this, and she could imagine Remy would freak out on her for doing so, but she just had to invite him along. Last term, she never saw him with many other students. He was always by himself. A loner. And that was just not right. "After all, us Quidditch jocks gotta stick together, right?" she added with a lopsided grin of her own. The relatively shorter third year looked up at the unnaturally tall second year and awaited his response.

Wearing
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid
~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy looked up at Heather. "C-carriages? Can I ride too?" he asked, a curious expression on his face. He smiled a bit, flashes of metal shining below. He was so much like his sister, and he didn't even know the half of it.
{OoC: Blergh... Short post of DOOM!}

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Hogsmede Station ✧ Who are you again?: Heather, Dhylan, Some Tall Guy...✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Carriage Ride? ✧ What I'm singing: Nothing, yet!✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance heard the professor's voice and turned his head to look at her. She was directing them towards the lake, where the boats awaited to carry them away to the castle. He turned back to the three first years with him, his red hair flying in every which way. "Look's like it's time to go. You guys can ride with me if you want to. Just don't keep me waiting." he said to them. He waved his hand and turned around completely, then walked off towards the boats. He didn't really care if they followed him or not. He was indifferent about most situations, after all.
-Exit to Lake-

Translations:
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade nodded to Gale and begain to walk off towards the docks. He hadn't felt nervous throughout the journey here or walking around the station but it was starting to get real when he headed towards the docks near the station.
{Exits to Black Lake}
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Unsorted First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Apprehensive
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Wouldn't you like to know
User Image  

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:43 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell frowned a bit as she thought of the people that supposedly go with the names Marina supplied. "I sorta remember Dominic...he's the guy with the camera right? The other two I've never met unfortunately." she replied with a shrug before going back to thinking of her friends. "Have you ever had a crush on someone?" she asked the Slytherin suddenly.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Ok | Thinking: Oh bother|

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:43 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{What?! No!}
With:{Heather, Romy, and... Dominc}

Dhylan wasn't sure if what he just witnessed was really happening, or if it was just a vision of a nightmare. Heather had invited Dominic to ride with them in their carriage. What?! WHAT?! No way! She knew he couldn't stand that snake boy! And now he'd have to ride all the way to the castle with him?! Dhylan, however mad he may be, kept it concealed within himself. If he blew up and stormed off, Heather would think less of him. And that would be bad. He couldn't look like a woss. Nope. Could not. Should not. Would not. Instead, he turned to Romulus. "Sorry, bud. Second years and up. There are some 'nice' boats for you to ride on over there. See, the first years have a really special means of transportation that just can't be matched by the carriages we have to ride in. You are one lucky little dude, bud." he said with a smile, ruffling the boy's hair a bit. Aaah, reverse psychology. It works wonders. He turned his attention back to Heather and Dominic, waiting to see if he agreed to her offer or not.

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Mel smiled when Steele held her hand and threw a slightly spiteful glance at Ariana. She selected a carriage and waited beside it. "So, do, uh, do you play anything else?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Unsorted || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

First years? Lake? Second years and up to carriages? Sun would rather follow Chase to the carriages, though he was sure he would get detention for disobeying the tradition or something. Getting into trouble on the first day wasn't his plan.

Reluctantly, he stepped away from the group of third and second years and went over to the aggregate of first years. He waved back at Chase, then followed the crowd to the boats. Well, this was a second chance to make some new friends. And he won't give up, this time.

(Exit to The Lake)

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Getting Sam, then to the carriage.
What am I thinking? Why are people acting weird?

Katrina saw Ariana look disapprovingly at Steele and Mel holding hands, and then Mel's look at Ariana. She shook her head as Sam called out to them. She waved with her other hand; the first still in Ariana's. "Hey Sam! Ready to catch our carriage?"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:55 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Thoughtful
Thoughts: Have I ever...
With: Nell

Marina answered immediately. "Yep. One so far. When I was 10. There was this boy who lived down the street from me.... I was convinced I was in love. He was a muggle, and never noticed me, but I used to imagine that he did, and that he liked me too. He would bike up and down the street all summer long, and I'd sit on my front steps and make like I was reading but secretly watch him." She laughed, thinking of her ten year old self, hiding behind a novel, staring lovestruck at a boy whose name she didn't even know. "He moved away right before I went to Hogwarts, but by then I was over him." She looked at Nell knowingly. "You've fallen for someone, huh? Let me guess. Cameron?" she asked, hoping she'd got that Gryffindor boy's name right. Nell seemed to be very friendly with him.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:57 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz followed behind Chance, almost skipping with excitement. Her hand gripped Virgil's tightly so she wouldn't lose him in the crowd again.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

[They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver watched the girl walk away and then heard the call to head towards the lake. She looked up at Branwen. "Uh... Do-do you two w-want to get a boat w-w-with us?" She asked as her sister led the way towards the lake.

Elli smiled at led the way towards the lake, glancing back to agree with her sister. "Yeah we should all totally share a boat!" She squealed hopping with happiness.

[If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie smiled and waved to Jade as he walked away. She turned and raced to catch up to her friends and get a carriage with them.

Love interest: Jack, Jade, really anyone cute

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle sighed, not seeing Ada anywhere and headed up to the carriages when instructed to do so. She noticed Marina and Nell and wandered over to them. She tolerated both of them and had no one else to talk to. She was really worried about Ada not being at school yet though.
User Image

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:03 pm

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell had to resist knocking her head against something hard. Was she that clear? "Am I really that obvious?" she asked softly to Marina and giving a small smile and wave to Michelle as she came up to them but then frowned when she noticed her friend wasn't with her. 'I hope she got to the train on time.' she thought.<<@

((OOC smile )

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Horribly embarrassed | Thinking: Really?!?!|

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny stepped off the train, a bit unsure of those around her. She has never had much need to talk to others but was finding it a bit boring. She'd decided to try to be a bit more outspoken this year. Making her way through the people she was interested to see how people had changed over the summer. At their age a break could make a difference. She herself had lost some of the baby looks though not all by any means and had gotten a bit taller. To entertain herself as she walked she changed her eye color. First to green, then red, then black, then purple and landed on silver.

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Amused
Thoughts: Ah, so she does have a crush on him...
With: Nell and Michelle

"No, it's just me. I'm pretty good at figuring at reading people's emotions. I just took a lucky guess. It's not like you're throwing yourself at him or anything. But doesn't he like Caitlin?" Marina whispered back. She noticed Michelle and smiled.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:47 pm

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell nodded slowly and a bit sadly. "Yeah, and I think she likes him back. Or at least, she likes him about the same as she likes Sam, the third year Gryffindor that also likes her." she said this a bit quickly and quietly. Part of her was glad that no one else had noticed her crush but it also made her nervous. If her friends could notice her liking someone, what was stopping Cam? And if he knew then what? He wasn't going to automatically stop like Caitlin she knew that. All this crushing stuff was giving her a headache!<<@

((OOC smile )

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Overloaded | Thinking: Oww, my head|

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games