Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:34 am
User Image

Amilia leaned against Kirrah and sighed, her red eyes tired as the screams of children echoed around her head, the face of the sobbing Amara as she craddled the dead girl standing out most. She had been getting flashbacks, seeing things not there, hearing screams, sometimes feeling the debris hitting her as she ran with Amara. "It's not real..." She told herself, the strange pain in her eyes. "Kirrah, can we home now? Please?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah frowned slightly and nodded, getting to her feet and leading Mili down toward the hospital parking lot where Satoshi would be waiting with the car. "Hai, of course, Mili-san." She'd noticed that her lover had been acting strangely ever since that awful day, and was beginning to suspect that Den's death and the other traumatic events were going to take a serious toll on Mili. She would have to remember to ask a psychologist to talk to her.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image

Epsilon was standing in the backyard with Satoshi, and all of the family. Yuri was now back, as Rebekka was now in charge of her ex-husband full time. Ash was still in the hospital as her injuries were severe along with her need for her therapy. The spider demon suddenly climbed a tree and beckoned to his boss, his pale face redder than Sirrah's hair, and before the dog demon was finished his sentence, Epsilon swiftly leaned in and kissed him, gripping the huge demon's suit lapel to get him closer. "Mmmm..." He mumbled softly against the male's lips, his face hotter than white hellfire.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi had been about to play fetch with Artemis when he was beckoned over by Epsilon. He patted Artemis's head gently and promised to play with her later, then walked over to see what his right hand man needed. He'd long since gotten over his confusion of Epsilon's need to be on a high perch; he figured it must have been a spider habit. He noticed Epsilon's off-color complexion and worried for a minute that the male was coming down with something. There weren't many illnesses that struck demons. "Yes, Epsilon? What is... mmmph?!!" Satoshi found his sentence cut off in probably the most unconventional way possible; the other male had pressed his mouth quite firmly to Satoshi's, and was pulling him closer than Satoshi had ever been to a male.

At first, Satoshi just stood there unresponsively in embarrassment and shock. His only coherent thought was, 'Nani?!' The situation made absolutely no sense. Epsilon had completely floored him, something not easily done. Satoshi didn't know if this was the male's idea of a joke, or what his intentions might be... But the way Epsilon's lips moved affected the large dog demon in odd ways. Aside from clenching and unclenching his fists, Satoshi didn't move. His face slowly flushed red, standing out against his silver hair quite obviously. A very large part of him wanted to either step back or push Epsilon away... Yet a much smaller and more embarrassing part of him kept Satoshi still, feeling the soft vibrations of Epsilon's breath against his mouth and almost getting swept away with how insistent those soft lips were.

It had only been perhaps thirty seconds when Satoshi was released. He stood stone still for a moment, his golden eyes a bit dazed and very confused as he looked up into Epsilon's. He saw no apology there, no trace of humor, but something else that made a small shiver go down the demon's spine... He shook himself mentally and cleared his throat, folding his arms over his broad chest and struggling to get back in control of himself. His gaze burned into Epsilon and he raised a stern eyebrow. "Any other surprises?" he asked in a low voice, steadfastly ignoring the murmurs he could hear coming from his family nearby.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

Epsilon grinned impishly at him and then climbed onto his shoulders, small almost invisible skin spikes allowing him to hang upsode-down on anything, and kissed the demon's neck lightly. He then scooted down a bit more and rather unabashedly began to grope his rather large male organ. "Oh, just a few...." He whispered, enjoyed the responses both vocal and physical. He heard Artemis say in an sing-song voice, "Pop-pop Sato has a boyfriend!" Provoking giggles from the other females while he continued to arouse the dog demon in his grip.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi hissed under his breath, barely managing to bite back a soft groan at Epsilon's rather... bold actions. At Artemis's words, Satoshi recovered himself enough to grip Epsilon's shoulders and pry the male off of himself, setting him down a good arm's length away. His face and voice were deadly serious as he looked at the man. "Epsilon, enough. I need to speak with you, now. Privately." His tone left no room for argument. He gripped the spider demon by his upper arm and pulled him inside, not stopping until he reached the guest room where Epsilon had been staying. He released the spider demon, closing and locking the door behind them before turning on him. "Care to explain yourself?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

The demon shifted and said, "Ummm.... Gomenasai Satoshi-sama.... I just.. I have been having these.... I...." The yellow eyed demon sighed and ran his fingers through his hair; something he picked up from Jorden. "I think I am falling in love with you........ I... that's the only thing I can think of it being." He confessed, trying to stop fidgeting, but instead climbing and sitting on the wall, the sight almost like it was the floor instead of him being vertical. If Epsilon was on the ground it made him nervous, so he liked being in high places. Spiders get stomped on the ground much easier than if they are above the attacker.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi sighed deeply and leaned against the door with a soft thump, squeezing his eyes shut and pinching the bridge of his nose. He was quiet for a long time, not sure at all how to handle the situation. He couldn't deny a fondness for the spider demon. He was loyal and smart, as well as blunt and brave. But he could say the same of Nina. The thought of loving anyone aside from Kirrah romantically had never, in hundreds of years, occurred to him. It went against his dog nature to be disloyal. But Epsilon was seriously challenging that.

Finally, Satoshi lowered his hand and opened his eyes, looking at Epsilon with a far gentler expression. "How long have you felt this way?" He wasn't trying to make the male uncomfortable, but he had to know how serious he was about pursuing any kind of... long-term relationship. He winced slightly when he realized that he would have to tell Kirrah... The thought of doing anything behind her back that might conceivably hurt her made his stomach twist unpleasantly.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

Epsilon began to tap the walls under him and looked at the male once again, getting more anxious as he replied, "Ummm........ S-since I came to Nina's r-room it's been stronger but... I think really a few months now...." And began to climb a bit higher, not sure of how he would take the news.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi bit his lower lip and looked at the floor, still not completely sure what to do. He shook his head. "I can't do this behind Kirrah's back. She's my wife, and deserves more respect than that. But... I suppose if she has no objections..." Satoshi couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth, and actually blushed as he continued, "I suppose I would be willing to give this a try."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

Epsilon moved closer slowly, then climbed hesitantly onto his shoulders; his favorite perch of late. "Do what Satoshi?" He leaned in closer, almost looking directly down at him from an upside-down vantage point. "What are you talking about? You make no sense sometimes, honestly."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi frowned slightly and shifted. "I thought I was being clear... If Kirrah has no objections to us pursuing a r-romantic relationship... Then neither do I." Moving very slowly, very hesitantly, both embarrassed and cautious about what he was about to do, Satoshi raised a hand and touched Epsilon's cheek before leaning forward and pressing their lips together. He could very clearly feel the electricity this time that flowed between them, a low groan getting lost in Epsilon's mouth as he deepened the kiss. He realized with a jolt that he didn't need to hold back with this man. They were both demons. If Kirrah allowed... Satoshi wouldn't have to be careful. He could do as he wished with Epsilon, as passionately as he wished. The demon tangled his large hands in Epsilon's medium-length hair, roughly pulling him closer and continuing his lips' motions.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Epsilon gasped at the feeling of Satoshi beginning the kiss, then he too suddenly got into it. He growled and finally broke the passionate kiss,leaving them both panting and breathless as they looked into the other's yellow eyes. He clambered down the huge demon, reaching down and groping him again and saying, "Now... I wanna do something for you Satoshi..." And then the next sound was the zipper to the large demon's pants, and the sound of Satoshi panting and groaning as Epsilon tried to show Satoshi he wasn't just playing around.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah, along with most of the other women, were getting worried about Epsilon. Satoshi had seemed pretty angry when they'd stormed off into the house, and it had been a good twenty minutes now. She slipped into the house and looked around for the pair of demons, hoping that her husband hadn't been too hasty in punishing Epsilon. She could hear low growls coming from Eppy's room and hurried over, flinging open the door. "Satosh...i?!" Kirrah's exclamation ended up as more of a question when she processed what was going on. Her husband was propping himself up against the wall opposite Kirrah, Epsilon kneeling in front of him in a very unconventional position. She blushed to the very roots of her hair and stood, open-mouthed, unable to speak and not sure what she would say if she could speak.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi's flushed face drained of blood at once when he saw his wife enter the room, immediately scrambling for something to say that would make this all right. 'I should have gone to her at once, and asked... Now Kirrah will think... Will think...' "Ah!" Satoshi gasped and left claw marks in the wall when Epsilon only paused for a brief moment to look at Kirrah before continuing what he'd been doing; pleasuring Satoshi. His face burned red once again, in pleasure and in embarrassment that his wife was watching this. "K-Kirrah... I... This is... Nnnngh..." Satoshi gave up speaking and simply tried to remain standing as waves of pleasure rolled through his body powerfully, making him tremble and grip the wall desperately for support.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff