Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:09 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:33 am
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

((Sorry for the slow replies, internet has been out for a while.))

Jenos finally began to see a little better when Deadshot knocked him into the penthouse. And of course, I have to fight him with ringing ears and partial blindness, fantastic. Jenos thought sarcastically and pulled a card. He had to squint to see it, but the Roman Numeral was all he needed to see, I, which stood for the Magician Arcana. "And for the record, not a Gypsy, just a Carnie." Jenos shouted over to Deadshot, blinking a few more times to clear up his vision.

((The way I figure it, Jenos would be about 5' 8" and weight about 156.))

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:42 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Deadshot quickly measured the distance between him and Arcana and found that it was a reasonable distance. The merc pointed the semi-automatic shotgun at the young crime fighter. The aimming module inside Deadshot's helmet sprang to life and began targeted Arcana. "Then let's see ya dodge this, circus boy!" The merc pulled the trigger and fired the round inside. Out came a large beanbag like round sure to knock the Titan off his feet.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

(Hope that card can do something about baton rounds from a shotgun. XD )  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Jenos swirled around the round and pointed at Deadshot. "The Magician is a symbol of Action, Initiative and Power, lets see how you compensate." Jenos said as a fireball shot towards Deadshot.

((By the way, a complete list of Arcana can be found here.))

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:25 am
After giving Snow some time to recover from the flashbang, Cryogon made it back to the top of the building, releasing Snow to allow her to stand on her own. He then created his icy shield and hammer, ready to do battle. "Alright, time for you to chill out, bud."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:16 am
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Deadshot's baton round became consumed by the medium sized fireball. The mercenary leaped out of the ball of fire's way since his suit wouldn't have been tough enough to withstand the attack. The fireball missed by some inches. Deadshot could feel the heat coming off it as the fireball headed straight for one Arcana's companions. The merc found this to be an opportune time to load more rounds in his shotgun, this time explosive rounds were the round of choice. Great. Now the overgrown lizard is here. Better high tail it to the kitchen.

I'll remember it.

(BLEH)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:07 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven summoned her soulself and absorbed the fireball. The only reaction she showed to it was a slight shiver. "Nice try."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:14 pm
Cryogon braced for the fireball's impact, but the blow was taken by Snow, though not directly. "Thanks, Snow. That would've hurt quite a bit, despite the suit."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:19 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven nodded and telekinetically moved a chair into Deadshot's path to keep him from getting away, or at least trip him up.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:54 pm

"Switching up!" Jenos called over to the others and pulled a new card, this one being Strength. Oh geez, I barely have any experience with this one! Jenos groaned inwardly. The last time he had tried using Strength, he nearly killed the people he had tried to save.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:08 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Things were finally getting exciting. Even though it was only half of the Titans, they really wanted to take Deadshot out. The mercenary began to rapidly fire his shotgun and blasting everything in sight. Out of the semi-automatic shotgun's barrel came a burst of flames and sparks. Thank God for Dragon's Breath. The mercenary walked backwards slowly, keeping an eye on each young crime fighter as he headed towards the kitchen. Little did Deadshot know, a trap was set for him. Without looking, the mercenary fell backwards and stumbled over a chair. "Hijo de puta!" Deadshot cursed as he hit the ground. The merc then quickly got to his feet and darted for the kitchen.

I'll remember it.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:29 pm

"Going for it!" Jenos yelled and took off after Deadshot. He hoped to use the distraction Snow had caused to close in on the Merc before he had a chance to start firing again, however, rather than go around, Jenos simply plowed through the wall in a stumbling tackle at the mercenary.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:35 pm
(*cheers for deadshot* Give those titans what for. I will simply stay in the background during this little fight since I can't do much lol. Hmm actually I could cause a bit of trouble for the titans that aren't after him but that would be mean.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:43 pm
Cryogon decided to make things interesting by trying to meet the gunman and Arcana halfway by busting down the wall on the other side. "Let's put this pain in the butt on ice!"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:18 pm
(Essays! Essays! I JUST &^%$ING LOVE ESSAYS!! sarcasm. Really sorry. I'll post tomorrow morning during my free time...Also, I'd just to make sure we're all on the same page. Every does know that Deadshot basically shot seven rounds of Dragon's Breath shotgun ammo right? That's like a miniature flamethrower that reaches about 50 feet. 50 feet is like half the room DS and the Titans are in.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games