Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Makoto_Gin

Bloblike Duck

28,000 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:58 pm
+**~~~User Image~~~*~+

========================================

Name's Antonio but I usually go by Gin or Silver on most sites.

I draw,read,play videogames,and have a horrible addiction to Gaia I need to try and break soon (yeh right).

I mostly hang out on the WGs but you can see me on other areas of the site either because I was bored or I got lost .-.

I got an invite to the guild for no apparent reason outside of I was wearing this outfit when I got it =P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:48 am
Thank you for inviting me.  

~Kyoshiro BlackRose~

`R a i n e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:05 am
Hello...you may call me Amber.....I'm turning 13 in a week w00t ^.^ And I've been on Gaia for almost 2 years....I love cats, video games, reading, drawing, going on Gaia.....annd..yeah. Well, PM me if you want to talk! ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:37 pm
stressed sweatdrop Ummm,hiya,guys.I was invited just like everyone esle.I haven't been here that long.With the guild,bout 3 days (Sorry for posting an intro so late! sweatdrop heart ) and Gaia,about a week now,so yeah....Anywhose eyeball,my name's Lindsey,but everybody calls me Lindel or Tsuba.I'm 14 turning 15 in April.I'm the lead singer,one of the band managers,and a lyrics-writer for my band 'A Such A Tradgey'....Ummm,I'm emo-core,so you'll just have to get over it if you got a probelm with it.Guys,my first day on here was h3ll.Not even an hour after joining,I got an email for somebody and it had a cute pic of a kitten,so replied 'thanks'.I got letter back from her a day later telling me to 'shut-up,b*tch.I feel sorry for you emos',so yeah...Please,don't do that to me EVER....Sorry,I know that was off subject,but oh well.I thought I'd tell you anyway....Well,I'm a pretty nice person (if not a bit random and morbid xp ),so if you want to,just add me.My page sucks right now,but I'm working on so it will be better soon...Well,I'm going go for now just send me a message if ever need to talk or something! Thanks for inviting me! heart
emo ninja Teh Emo Kidd,Tsuba  

bara bara desu

bbaIla

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:02 am
Heya all, im not exactly new been her ejsut never introduced myself. The names bballa on the net but you may call be balla or pat either or. I like this guild cause its go everything you might want in it. "WHY NOT?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:19 pm
Hey, I'm Liz. I love to make avvie art (I'm not the best but I like to do it anyway ^^). Ummm.... I love Music and Art. I'm into RPGs and stuff like that. I love any Zelda game heart You can judge me all you want for that one but I'll love them anyway whee Well nice meeting you all... Bye!  

Aisu_Sennyo

Dizzyed_

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:45 pm
Yay.
New here.
Sounds great.
Thought I'd join.

Wasn't invited.
It feels like I crashed a party.
So..

Good
..music
..dogs
..gum
..Psychology

-------------

Not good
..humidity
..being sticky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:19 pm
Hewo! Okay that's all bye!...yeah yeah i know i'm lazy whatever.... stare  

[Ai.shi.teru]

Sakura Takachi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:59 pm
My name is Jennifer and I am a high schooler of the female sex. Wow. It took me a long time to post here xd at least I finally did, this guild looks ... how should I put it... F-U-N xd Love random people and don't get on much heart sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:08 am
Yo-ness. I'm Licensed. Many people, believe me, get confused when hearing my name. Ahaha~ It's so awesome! .. Well anyways..

I joined cause of the typing with your elbows thing. Gracious, it's so fun~! Giggle giggle. And also, it's the seventh guild in the regestry (sp?)! It's good luck! Grin.
SMILEYFACE

Licensed

valkyn3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:18 am
Hiya all i jioned because my wife is a member and I saw how awesome the guild is.......though the way that came out i might as well said something like"I Like Swords.......shiny"lol eek this guild is allot of fun from the looks of it thanks guys.... ninja burning_eyes domokun gonk stressed xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:44 pm
.....hi...

I just came across this.....and decided to join

ninja

[Moku: ninja ]  

Ended Lain

Chemical.Kane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:59 pm
Same as Lee Mei said. I needed a guild to be in and this seemed like the better choice. I hope I have fun here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:07 pm
I'm god  

DJ Rockwell

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games