Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:34 pm
SubonicXP
Midnight_Euphomy
So my doctor and counselor told me I shouldn't be typing out too much here for a few days. And then i started rambling about how Snagem needs me and they wanted to keep me at the hospital. So i decided it might be best to rest for a few days from RPing. Stupid sickness....
Well it's probably for the best, just focus on getting better.
I am better, i have no more fever, and I'm at full capacity again so i can do all I need to, they just don't trust me. I'm not even supposed to be on the computer right now but I'm sneaking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:05 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers
I has Power and Intarwebz back in my housz now!
Huzzah! Welcome back to the civilized world!

Thank you! It's good to be back.

There was a power surge the night our breaker box was fried and it managed to get our Modem while it was terrorizing the house, so we didn't know we were out of internet for about two days, until we got the new breaker box in and we went right to bed after that, so I found it not working this morning, called Tech Support and found out about the surge, then had to return the fried modem and they gave us a new one. So yay!  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:09 pm
Sorry about my absence, the weather (amongst other things) has been limiting my mifi's ability to do its job to the point where it's been practically non-functioning for the past week or so. I'm probably exaggerating, but that's just a guess.

Anyway, I'll redouble my efforts to do MY job here, but it's all down to whether my internet wants to work or not, so apologies in advance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:30 pm
Yeah I am feeling really bad to for not being around. I joined back up and was active for a month and then life just gets in the way. I don't want to leave though, but I can't really be that active right now.  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm
RhymeJW
Yeah I am feeling really bad to for not being around. I joined back up and was active for a month and then life just gets in the way. I don't want to leave though, but I can't really be that active right now.
First off, hey there stranger! Second, don't worry about it, we all get busy at times, just come around when you can, you're always welcomed here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 pm
SubonicXP
RhymeJW
First off, hey there stranger! Second, don't worry about it, we all get busy at times, just come around when you can, you're always welcomed here.

LOL *looks at self* Yup I'm strange all right hahaha.

And yeah busy might be an understatement. More like complicated and trying to figure things out on top of the busy. But I did enjoy my first month back so I hope I can find some more time. Probably try more of the Saturday night RPs. I think I was trying to do to much all at once and kind of overwhelmed myself.  

RhymeJW

Ahri of Ionia

Invisible Seeker

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:43 am
Hey there! Just popping in to say hey, as I haven't formally introduced myself. You guys can just call me Ri if it's easier, or by my character's name, Elisia. I've been spending most of my time tweaking her profile lately, as I can't seem to get content with it. >.o

But yes, I'll be around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:33 pm
Ahri of Ionia
Hey there! Just popping in to say hey, as I haven't formally introduced myself. You guys can just call me Ri if it's easier, or by my character's name, Elisia. I've been spending most of my time tweaking her profile lately, as I can't seem to get content with it. >.o

But yes, I'll be around.
Pleased to meet you, Ri. I look forward to RPing with you.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:46 pm
Ahri of Ionia

But yes, I'll be around.
Ahri, what is your stance on the current state of Demacian-Noxian relations?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:21 pm
Trigramatic
Ahri, what is your stance on the current state of Demacian-Noxian relations?

As long as they leave Ionia alone, I'm set. 3nodding

SubonicXP
Pleased to meet you, Ri. I look forward to RPing with you.

Thank you~  

Ahri of Ionia

Invisible Seeker

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:21 am
Tests: Phycological profiling of subspeaices is ilogical and undefinent

Sorry for the random post. I'm testing FireFox 9.0.1 spell corrector on different forums.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:41 am
RhymeJW
Tests: Phycological profiling of subspeaices is ilogical and undefinent

Sorry for the random post. I'm testing FireFox 9.0.1 spell corrector on different forums.
It either failed you horribly or aided you tremendously.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:37 pm
i surprised my doctor today. I walked into the hospital, well more so limped and he just so happened to be walking around the ground floor and he saw me. He looked me up and down and then shook his head "What now?" and I showed him the nice bandages i did before coming that were about to fall off. and he just put his hand on his brow "how is it that you live through so much and just keep coming back?"

So yeah, I've got a broken arm and its cut up pretty bad too. I won't be active really for a week or two or until I get used to my arm being all wrapped and bandaged and not working.

Sorry guys.... cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:11 pm
Midnight_Euphomy
i surprised my doctor today. I walked into the hospital, well more so limped and he just so happened to be walking around the ground floor and he saw me. He looked me up and down and then shook his head "What now?" and I showed him the nice bandages i did before coming that were about to fall off. and he just put his hand on his brow "how is it that you live through so much and just keep coming back?"

So yeah, I've got a broken arm and its cut up pretty bad too. I won't be active really for a week or two or until I get used to my arm being all wrapped and bandaged and not working.

Sorry guys.... cry
We'll keep you in our thoughts, buddy. Get well soon. smile  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:47 pm
Midnight_Euphomy

Sorry guys.... cry
Man, someone needs to cut you a goddamned break
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games