Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:23 pm
((I miss you guys! crying I'll try and be back from Hong Kong as soon as I can.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:25 pm
((We miss you too, Psyzapp! -huggles-))

Same here, Leko. -nods and takes a long sip of her drink.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:25 pm
((miss you too Psyzapp!! Ayami misses her coffee friend!! crying take care! See you soon enough. I may also be gone for a few days here))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:17 pm
Well, Leko, dear. I need to be going. -hugs her- Have a good weekend, love, if I don't see ya again.

-exits the bar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:21 pm
again!?
like ever again!??

*waves at Dame and yells*
I hope I see you again!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:30 pm
*Calls the MW from Hong Kong and hopes someone will pick up the phone.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:36 pm
eek
is that a phone?
*looks around for the phone then finds it*
who puts a phone over here? confused
*picks it up*
Err umm Most Wanted bar this is Lady Leko how may I direct your call?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:39 pm
Leko…is that you Leko? It's me Psyzapp. How are things going at the bar?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:42 pm
stressed
I hope I answered this bloody thing correctly...
I didn't even know we had a phone!
Things are just fine as far as I know.
I haven't been around in the evening too much though.
How are you love?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:45 pm
I'm doing fine. My sleep pattern is all messed up and I'm having trouble adjusting. It always takes me a couple of days when I travel. stressed I've been making some good contacts over here regarding the Asian Restaurant, I've been taking to some Feng Shui experts and looking into perhaps hiring an architect from here since they are more familiar with the style I'd like. How is everyone doing over there?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:50 pm
Fine I think - Ayami is going kooky I think Black's been making advances towad her and she's all bent out of shape but whatever. Everyone has been fine - DAme's been blushing left and right, TES has been faking exhaustion to stay with VIxtul... weird little elf... I haven't seen Maune.. OH Psi came back, wants his job still if he can.... hmmm - I miss katana because of schedules but she and I are used to that I think. Couple of new people mm that's about it I think. Sounds exciting for you over there though.

((need to go in 10 minutes))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:53 pm
Okay…Tell everyone "hi" and I'll call back later. See you Leko. *hangs up*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:56 pm
*hangs up and post a note on the bar*
Quote:
Everyone Psyzapp says "Hi" - Lady Leko

*She then vanishes down to her room and snuggles up next to the vampire that is hogging the bed evil *  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:40 pm
*during her hysterical bout of laughter, the man in black raises his Beretta and sends a shot past her right ear.

And just what the hell is so funny? Do you believe I won't kill you? Cutting her laugh off short, she takes in a sharp breath of air at the sizzling hot sound of the bullet whizzing past her ear and smirks at him.

Oh, I do believe you'll kill me. I believe you'll kill your mother for the right price. But what I don't believe is how incredibly dumb you are! For someone so freaking smart you are downright stupid! WTF makes you think I'm in cahoots with your brother?

Better yet, who the hell are you for anyone to try and take down? You're the footsman, the head of the clan that works for the man that tells you when to piss, how to piss, and how much to piss. So what could you possibly have for me to take you down for? If anything, you're my link to the b*****d that wants me dead. Other than that, you're as useless as tampon to a menopausal woman.

Sneering, she spits towards him, adding the disgusting comparison of him. That action, along with the remark brought on a series of attacks from the man in black. Spitting up blood, she holds her pain in and smirks looking him dead in his eye.

So let me guess, you blame me now for the beating of your brother to an inch of his life? And I'm sure all the begging he did and reassuring he did had no affect on you whatsoever? Big brother who knows so much about his baby bro, hurt beyond comparison b/c his ego was way out of line.

Mocking him, she laughs sadistically. Now what? What does the evil little man have in store for the big bad huntress? Hmm? I'm dying to know!

Pissing him off past his limit, she's snatched up by her neck as he barked orders at the other two men to unshackle her from the floor and string her up by the wrists, hoisting her up in the air. Looking at his younger brother, he just stares at her with pure malice and hatred in his eyes, for he knows he made the biggest mistake of accusing his brother of treason against him.

Strung up in the air, the men behind her, she hears a lot of noises, things being pushed around, screeching across the floor. Soon, sloshing sounds and more scraping of metal on the floor and sees a tub being pushed under her, feet immersing in it. Then she hears the static sound of electricity and knows what he's got planned for her.

The man in black goes over to where his baby brother is laying and kneels down to him, stroking his head.I promise, I'll do everything in my power to make this up to you. I swear on my life little brother, I will make this wrong up to you. Turning around, he glares at her and spits his next words out.

You know, I was going to actually make this easy on you. But since you have such a mouth on you, let's see if we can take some of that bark out of your bite. And with that, she feels the first jolt of electricity hit her as the metal rod is jammed in between her shoulder blades. Gritting her teeth together, her joints and bones lock up, body shivering and shaking in mid-air, trying to keep from screaming in pain.

Where are the account numbers, codes and passes? Still reeling from the first jolt, she tries to understand what the man in black is talking about, but can't seem to focus. Taking her silence as insubordination, he hits her again, this time at a higher voltage. Her head snaps back, teeth gritting harder, toes curled and joints locked in place, writhing in the air and coming through the second jolt without a peep escaping her lips.

The question was posed again, and this time it was a little more clearer, but still not understood.Ac- acou...accounts?! W- what....are y- you talking about? I- I.......I know nothing.....ab- about any ac- acco....accounts!

Do not lie to me girl! We can do this as long as we need to until you give me the information I need! Now, where are they! The third jolt was her undoing. A scream ripped itself free from deep inside and filled the room with a blood-curdling pain filled sound*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:43 pm
Exor meandered into the empty bar, took note of the note, and added "Exor is at Kathy's" and "Hello, Psyzapp" tot it before heading over to the bar & grill.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games