Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:23 pm
-storms into the MW in a huff and goes straight behind the bar to grab a drink- I need a comfort drink! gonk -sifts though the mini-fridge until she finds a Milo's Sweet Tea- Oh blessed Heaven. Thank you. -presses it against her face then opens it and takes a long drag-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:30 pm
*Velcore flies in after Dame, hovering in front of the bar with his head tilted to the side, watching her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 pm
-twists the top back on her drink and sets it on the bar- Hey Velcore, what'cha doing? -looks around to make sure one one is around the hops up on the bar, propping one foot up and taking off her boot, it lands behind the bar with a -THUNK-, then props the other shoe up on the bar and unlaces and unbuckles it, dropping it as well. she then turns around and faces Velcore, sitting cross-legged on top of the bar- How are you, darling? -pats her lap and starts scratching Velcore when he lays his head on her thighs- Yes, such a good boy. -pulls back her hood-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:45 pm
*walks into MW* Hey, has anybody seen... *stops, seeing Velcore with his head on Dame's lap* Never mind. Hi, Dame.

*Velcore closes his eyes, enjoying Dame's attention*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:51 pm
-continues scratching Velcore- Hey hotstuff. I hope you were gonna say, "Has anybody seen dame?" wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:53 pm
{{ rofl }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:01 pm
Actually, I was looking for Velcore. sweatdrop I yelled at him earlier to get out of the kitchen and he took off. *goes behind the bar and gets himself a cherry coke*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:06 pm
-scoots round some so she can still see him and pouts- stare You could have at least humored me, Karrie. -sticks out her tongue- You are looking quite dashing tonight, hon. -eyes him up and down- I like that outfit. ^_^  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:12 pm
Hmm? *looks down at his clothes* I've had this for a while. I had to find something clean to wear after I tripped over Velcore and spilled flour all over. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 pm
-scratches under Velcore's chin- Have you been a naughty dragon today, Velcore? -pats the top of his head then hops of the bar, slinking over to Karrie to give him a proper greeting- Hello stranger. -slips her arms around his neck and hugs him, whispering in his ear- You could have just not put anything on after the flour accident...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:23 pm
*wraps his arms around Dame* I think I'd get in trouble if I tried to walk over here like that. *kisses her*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:24 pm
<<< Wow, never thought I'd see (hear?) Damey get so racey... Reawr! >>>  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:34 pm
((Exy, there's a lot you don't know about me, hon. wink ))

Who said you had to come over here? I could have gone over there... -pushes him against the counter and kisses Karrie roughly-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:35 pm
{{Why not? If I remember correctly, dame was one of the women who threw money at me for taking off my clothes. I know Sammy was there and someone else and I'm pretty sure it was dame, although it might have been iggies...}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 pm
<<< RE: Minion

LOL >>>  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games