Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:40 pm
*starts to answer Dame, but finds his mouth otherwise occupied*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:42 pm
(( rofl Tes, I think that was the first time I met you. rofl ))

-continues to kiss him, pushing him hard against the counter-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:44 pm
*returns Dame's kiss, holding her tightly against him*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:46 pm
{{First encounters I often have a hard time remembering for some reason, but I remembered that. You were dressed like Amelia Earhart}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:50 pm
((B/C she rocks. xd ))

-flushes deeply and quickly pushes away from him-

-fans herself and releases the breath she was holding-

sweatdrop eek surprised Wow, Karrie...just...wow.

-walks over to the bar and calms herself, bracing on the counter, hands clutching the sides, arms shoulder width apart-

-after a moment she grabs her tea and deftly twists off the cap, taking another long dreg on it-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:55 pm
<<< Eeh hee heh... This may be most amusing... >>>  

Exor Omega

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:55 pm
*takes a deep breath and leans against the counter, fumbling for his drink without taking his eyes off Dame* You all right over there, Dame? *finds his drink and takes a big gulp of it*

*Velcore quietly watches Dame and Karrie*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 pm
-high pitched voice- Yep! -clears throat- Um, yeah, I'm alright. -looks up and sees shackles out of the corner of her eye- eek -shakes head quickly, thinking- Bad damey! I'm fine. -turns around, blushes when she sees Karrie checkin' her out- What about you, huh?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:06 pm
*grins* I'm doing just fine. *takes another sip of his drink, catching a glimpse of his watch as he does* Wish I didn't have to leave so soon, though. I've still got a big mess waiting for me at home.

*Velcore looks innocent*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:11 pm
-saunters back over to him, almost slipping in her socked feet, catches herself then laughs- rofl Well, I guess that wasn't very sexy or seductive was it? Ms. Clumsy here! -walks the rest of the way to him and hugs him tight- I wish you didn't have to go either.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:19 pm
Don't worry about it. At least you didn't spill anything like I did today. 5 punds of flour spilled on Velcore, who decides to shake himself off and spread it further. rolleyes *hugs Dame tightly* Well, I could use some help cleaning up... if your offer from the other night still stands, that is.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:27 pm
-leans up and kisses him- I would love to help you clean up. I can't guarantee I won't make more of a mess first, throwing flour at you. wink -squeezes his hands-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:30 pm
*kisses Dame back* That could be fun. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:37 pm
Exor and Katana walked into the bar, arm in arm. "A little cold out, but nothing to worry too much about," he smiled as he took his coat from around her shoulders.  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:39 pm
-slides her arms around his neck- Oh, I'm sure I could make it really fun. Do you know what flour does to black? -leans down to briefly nibble his neck then winks at him- wink

-starts to lead him away when Katana and Ex walked in- Hello you two. -waves with her free hand and continues leading Karrie towards the door, one hand interlaced with his-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games