Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:13 pm
*takes the coke from TES* Hmm...I wonder where Maune has been. He or psihug are supposed to be keeping the bar stocked....*she makes a note to have more sodas delivered tomorrow.*

*she snickers at TES's remark* But, TES.....using your teeth is sometimes the only way to really get into what you're doing....... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:15 pm
-gets up to get a refill on her hot cocoa and walks along behind Tes, running fingers lightly across his shoulders and back, cooing in his ear- You are if it is an ear, or a neck, or a shoulder... twisted among various other parts. -snickers-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:18 pm
*scratches his head*
I suppose it depends on where you're using them. At the time I had a certain place in mind that would certainly not be a good place for "sinking teeth in" *eye twitch*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:19 pm
He finishes his shower, dries off and gets dressed. "Well, I feel like a new man! Damn stiff neck, though... Oh, what's this...?" He picked up the piece of paper that had fallen to the floor from his sweater. Hmmm... Leaving me to the secrets of Psyzapp's little fortress... I guess I made a good impression last night... He smiled, took note of the note, and put it into his pocket.  

Exor Omega

Exor Omega rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 1, 6, 1 Total: 20 (5-30)

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:29 pm
Exor appeared in the back room doorway. "Good morning, my friends," he said as he walked into the bar proper. He walked over to Katana. "Good morning, love... It would appear I am in your debt," he said with a smile.

<<< Just won 200g - sweet >>>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:31 pm
Well that's different. Weren't you going off last night about wanting payment?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:32 pm
-snickers as she works the expresso machine, getting her hot cocoa-  
Exor Omega rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 1, 5 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:33 pm
Exor flashed Tes a grin, "Perhaps I just feel that I was compensated too generously and that I would like to make up the difference...?"  

Exor Omega

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:36 pm
*raises an eyebrow*
A merc thinking he was paid too much? *shrugs* I guess there's a first for everything.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:38 pm
*she turns and smiles at Exor* You owe me nothing....it was the least I could do, given the fact that you were completely exhausted. I take it you found the guest room satisfactory? Did you sleep well?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 2, 4, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:38 pm
"Tell me, Tes, has no one ever been more than generous to you...?"

He smiled at Katana, "Well... I can't complain, but I could think of one improvement... Perhaps we can discuss that over dinner, though..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:40 pm
-nearly spits on her cocoa- rofl -still laughing, goes back to sit at her spot-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:42 pm
Exor Omega
"Tell me, Tes, has no one ever been more than generous to you...?"

He smiled at Katana, "Well... I can't complain, but I could think of one improvement... Perhaps we can discuss that over dinner, though..."

*she smiles as she sips her coke* Are you asking me on a date, Exor? Or are you taking me up on that dinner invitation already? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:47 pm
"More than generous" usually means they want something, in which case it's always a good idea to hightail it out of there before they get around to asking since most of the time it will be something that you really do not want to do.

That's something you should probably keep in mind while dealing with the women here. *checks his watch*

And on that note... *stretches* I think I should head home and get some sleep. Actually should have been asleep a few hours ago stare

*gives a slight wave as he exits*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:49 pm
rolleyes Bye, Tes.

-sips her cocoa and watches Ex and Katana curious as to how this will play out-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games