Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:21 pm
Poland scoffs. "At least I'M not, like, the one in a mushroom fairy skirt. That's SO five minutes ago." he says to Sealand, rolling his eyes. "Pink's like, the new 'in' now, Sealand~ Gotta keep up with trends if you want to like, look like you mean business!"
He smiles to Seychelles. "Thank you, Sey~ SEE, Sealand? Not weird~"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:22 pm
"Poland isn't weird!" Liet defended, shaking his head. or maybe he'djust gotten used to him enough to not think so anyway. He sighed when Belarus spoke. "That's... probably true. But meaningless or not, I still get them done, and they take a lot of time." He said. Even thinking abou it made him tired. "Poland, Sealand-san... Please, try and get along tonight!" He begged.

(( Sey, what level are you? ))  

Lithuania-tan

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:23 pm
"Y-yeah! Well at least I don't just crossdress for the hell of it!" he quipped, folding his arms across his chest, "Only for World Conquest! Besides... you liked this yesterday!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:25 pm
"AS I SAID, that's out of fashion! I like, only liked it yesterday because it was in yesterday! And I don't like, do it for the hell of it! I'd do it a lot less if I did." Poland snaps at Sealand, stomping his foot.  

Mama Lussuria

Seychelles-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:25 pm
((ooc: dunno lithuania. how do you check? o.o'))

*hearing Sealand's reply she chuckles* Aww... that's so cute! ->w<-

Switzerland has a really big gun. He could blow off anyone's head if he got mad....o.o'

Say Bela, what HAVE you been doing all day?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:27 pm
*Stares at Seychelles*
Did you say something, Miss Seychelles...?
...Oh, I have been doing meaningful tasks...

...Why do you fight about colors, Mr. Poland...?

..colors are just.....colors.....

Eam Adair

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:29 pm
*pop! goes the Lizzi* Good eveni-- *stops once she sees Sealand's outfit* ..!! ♥

(I'm alternating between listening to Ivan's VA singing the Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan song and getting into fights with my father, so you'll have to forgive me if my roleplaying is a bit.. jumpy.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:30 pm
"Psssh. As if you would know, Belarus," he says, flipping his hand, "It's not like, just the colors that matter! Styles, cuts, patterns, it all determines what's like, hip today and what'll be hip tomorrow! Don't you like, get all dressed up once in a while, Belarus?" he says, tilting his head. "I mean...you're a girl after all..."  

Mama Lussuria

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:31 pm
"Oh! I know why! You do it because because Liet thinks your cute and you want to get him to give you..." Sealand frowned, still glaring a little at Poland, "It was something France told me the other day... what was it...? Oh and Sey-chan... i-it's really not cute...! It's just for world con-conquest..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:32 pm
HUNGARY!!! *tackle glomps*

How are you?

((ooc: OMIGOD! I HAVE THAT SONG! Bokutatsu tenshi doku- doku- doku- dokura-chan~))

Seychelles-chan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:34 pm
Poland blushes and stomps his foot. "That's totally not the reason, Sealand! It's just because it's like, cute on me...and it's waaaaay comfier than pants....Do you like, NOT pay attention to me or something? Guh. Not cool, Sealand, not cool." he scoffs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:37 pm
"Huh? Really?" Sealand looked dumbfounded for a moment, "But that's not what France says... he says he's an expert on the subject to so he should know!"  

Sealand-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:37 pm
Liet sighed, rubbing his temple. He was getting a headache again... "Just don't go hitting him again." He said as he walked over to the couch to sit down.

(( Sey: The wing in the upper right hand corner, it'll say a number on the smallest 'feather' with a flaming ring next to it. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:38 pm
Haha, hello there Sey-chan :) I'm.. doin' good, how are you?

*overhearing Sealand* That.. will help you dominate the world..?

Hungary-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:38 pm
((OMGAWD. I Luffles Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan~~~ biggrin DD))

*She shoots Poland daggers*

...Does the color of your blood and the patterns I cut into your flesh count, Mr. Poland, do they..?

..I only get dressed up for my Brother, Mr. Poland, and that is not often.....

Greetings, Miss Hungary....

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games