Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:50 pm
Zenjin looked down and picked it up with one arm. "Dont know...Chief's pretty mysterious about things" Zenjin said calmly. "I'm Zenjin by the way.." He said warmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:54 pm
"Nice to meet you, Mr.Zenjin," I said with a smile. "Say, got a letter to send it with but there's a little problem," I scratched my head in embarrasement. "I was wondering if you could just tell me where Chief is so that I can just drop it by her side," I asked.

"Sorry if I'm troubling you," I bowed clumsily as I said that.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 pm
Zenjin smiled and kind of giggled. "Well, i would do that, but i have no clue where she is." He said amused.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:06 pm
"Oh," I said but then I remembered the two ladies I saw before I got to the door.

"Well, I did see two ladies before but they were both unresponsive. You might know them so can you ask them for me? I'll show you where I saw them," I asked with a hopeful gleam in my eyes.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:09 pm
Zenjin laughed again "I dont think they know either. You migth have to stay awhile if you want to deliver it yourself." Zenjin said breathing in smoke from his cigarette.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:11 pm
"Well..." I look around with distaste, "isn't there a mail box anywhere? I didn't see any when I got in. I could just leave it there," I said hopefully, and looking around in case one pops out of no where, yeah, right.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:22 pm
"Nope....guess your gonna have to stay" Zenjin said laughing as he breahted out smoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:26 pm
Damn

"So, where could I wait for her at? And how do I know who is Chief?" I asked.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:40 pm
Zenjin started walking into the castle. "Uhhh just find an empty room and rest, im sure you're very tired. "  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:58 pm
"G-go in?" I panicked. No thank you, I said to myself.

"I'll just sit anywhere. Thank you by the way Mr.Zenjin," I said and I started looking for a tree. I sat under it and waited for calm to cover me. I doubt I'll feel better but I did, it was sudden, and I felt sleepy. After a yawn, I drifted to sleep.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 pm
Scarlet made her way back out of the forest and went inside into the castle. She was freezing since she only had a robe on. She made her way around people tyring to remember where she room was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:25 am
As Scanda woke up he realised he was still beside the tree and saw the darkness flowing well as his vision started to change as all his surroundings turned blue and the well looked as if it had red scars on it as he came out from that vision and into his normal vision the red scars went and then the vision came back and started to hear a vocie "Help...Me"the vocie said as Scanda tried to make out who it was "Ive gotta...get Chief"he said exhaustingly as he tried to make his way out of the forest he felt something tag his leg "Dont leave...stay..."the voice said again as Scanda turned he saw some of the darkness that flowed from the well caught onto his ankle as he sliced the darkness off with his sword he leapt over the river and looked around the castle for Chief.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games