Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightfeare

Romantic Survivor

6,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:57 pm

Hi I'm Melissa and I will be 34 on Sept 11. I just got accepted from the announcement. Great to see so many friendly faces. Hope to chat with most of you. I am a mother of 5 boys and 1 very spoiled little girl. I love to read, watch NASCAR, spend time with the kids, and of course hang out here LOL.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:03 pm
Hi. I've been hanging out here for a couple years... I became a member today. biggrin  

Malheureux
Crew

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:05 pm
Hi all. I'm happy to see I'm not he oldest here, as I was led to believe in the towns, by the kids. I'm Robynn, and a 40yr old, single mom. My girls got me in here. I'm an addict. I don't spend much time in the towns, as the kids seem to get uncomfortable when they find out my age. Maybe I'll meet up with some of you one of these days and we can chat. TTFN.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:09 pm
Hey there! I got the announcement about this place the other day, and I just had to join! I'm 27 and an Art Director at a marketing firm near Philly. I'm looking forward to having a place to go where topics aren't focused around high school issues for a change (makes me feel old, dammit). whee  

Averna13

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:13 pm
Hello *waves to anyone who reads this far ^_^* I just got accepted after the big spotlight so I'm one of the new throng. I'm 21 and work in a claims office in I'm not gonna say where. I agree with the sentiment of relief to be able to have conversations outside of anime (addicted though I painfully am) and not to be thought of as a ***** because I don't go to high school. AND DEAR GOD to be around people who use complete sentences oh thank you thank you mrgreen sweatdrop well see you all in the forums heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:27 pm
Hi *waves* I'm Sinonyx or Sino, I'm 23 but feel 80. Plus I actually have my own cane. So anywho, saw this the guild ad in the announcement and thought this is just what I need, people like me that are tired of youngins treating us like we're ancient. Hope to be active here when not working, so I guess I'll see y'all in the forums.  

sinonyx

Shaggy Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Angel Of Sol

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:48 pm
Hello, I have been a member of Gaia for a couple of years now. I just turned 30 in July. I just became a member of this Guild. I hope I get to know you all. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:51 pm
well.. im 23, and i have been with gaia since 04. High school for me. damn some days i feel old...
gaia does not help that...  

Raine_Lrr

Aiyana_of_Limdule

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:12 pm
xp Hi!
xp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:19 pm
"Hey you kids! GET OFF THE LAWN!!"

heh... Futurama... good stuff.

IllusionistShadow here. 23, member of Gaia since 03, just found out about this place... And I suppose since I spent most of my time growing up feeling out of place, I kinda feel at home everywhere nowadays. But it will be nice to have a place where I can go and not feel like the old wierdo who spends his time talking to people under eighteen... although most of the friends I've made on Gaia have since crossed that barrier... hey look at that... I'm rambling... wow... I MUST be getting old... rofl  

IllusionistShadow

Crystal Constantine

9,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:24 pm
Hi all, I'm a 27 year old flight attendant from the South East of England. I'm glad to find a guild that is (hopefully) filled with like minded people! I don't have many friends on here yet, as I've only been on here a few months. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:27 pm
Hi, I'm Sarasi and I'm 22. Been a Gaia member since 05. My bf is part of Gaia too. I'm a university student completing her final year. I have never worked before so it's probably gonna be scary finding a job. I just finished my university Prosh Week and gosh that was fun. Did heaps of crazy stuff like climbing into Supermarket freezers and painting zebra crossings on highways and cut classes like mad. I like reading, watching movies, dancing and of course Gaia.  

shawtzy

AngiG1970

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:03 am
Hello! I am Angi and I am a 38 year old mother of four teens ages 13, 14, 17 and 19. All of which are boys. I have been married 20 1/2 years .
I started with Gaia in May when I was trying to earn money with one of those read email and earn money things. Luckily that was a good group and I did get paid. But when I came to Gaia I really liked it. Its something to do with my alone time. With the kids always busy doing their things and a dh that works third shift there is a lot of that. I have had problems finding older gaians to talk to. I am glad this guild was in the spotlight or I might never have found it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:06 am
sinonyx
Hi *waves* I'm Sinonyx or Sino, I'm 23 but feel 80. Plus I actually have my own cane. So anywho, saw this the guild ad in the announcement and thought this is just what I need, people like me that are tired of youngins treating us like we're ancient. Hope to be active here when not working, so I guess I'll see y'all in the forums.

One of my boys tells me I served at the last supper. I asked him how he liked eating the left overs because he is only 21 years younger then I am. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

AngiG1970

AngiG1970

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:10 am
Nightfeare

Hi I'm Melissa and I will be 34 on Sept 11. I just got accepted from the announcement. Great to see so many friendly faces. Hope to chat with most of you. I am a mother of 5 boys and 1 very spoiled little girl. I love to read, watch NASCAR, spend time with the kids, and of course hang out here LOL.

I understand your grocery bills. sweatdrop
Angi
mom of four teen boys  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games