Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:51 pm
User Image
Hana gave Nike a look, but let her pass. "Hello Robert." She said with a bored tone. " Alright Nike, I'm going back to the Mansion. If you need to talk you know where to find me." and with that Hana disappeared as she ran to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:53 pm
Robert frowned and watched Hana run off. "How about the truth?" he asked Nike. "I know that you were lying."  

Dameon Black

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:53 pm
He sighed. "More drama with the higher ups." He said to himself, not knowing any of what's going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:57 pm
Soli walked in the Embrace and saw near the man that was running."It seems they wanted to kill you why?"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:04 pm
User Image
"I'm not lying." Not really, she thought. She fought the anger that bubbled to the surface, the rage that didn't belong to her. Her eyes flashed red as she fought inside her for control, losing. When she spoke, it wasn't her. "Robert, I'm starving, if I don't eat, I might do something very bad." Nike's voice came out like liquid syllables. "I don't want to end up hurting you. I still need you." She stepped forward, but paused, spotting a vampire a little ways away. A cold smile across her lips before becoming warm. "Perhaps you can enlist our new friend Jack here in our cause?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:09 pm
"Nike," Robert said calmly. "Maybe you should take the mantle off for a while."  

Dameon Black

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:10 pm
Tiffany felt someone watching her.She turned and saw a boy watching her.Herm...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:12 pm
He perked up when he saw her mouth his name. I'm needed?  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:24 pm
User Image
She stepped into Robert's space and whispered in his ear. "I can't remove it, not until the prince returns." She giggled and stepped back. I"I'm realy hungry," she frowned. She spun on her heel, her movements unnatural and walked away. She stopped by Jack and smiled, " if there is something you want to know, just ask Robert. We could use another Vampire in the city. We're running kinda low." She laughed and went in search of dinner.

((gtg, back later))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm
He nodded. "I will. Thank you." Why did she say his name, and why are they looking for other vampires?  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:50 pm
Tiffany watched the girl.Okay,it just Nike.Stay out of staking distance. Tiffany looked back at Tony and pointed at the guy."Watch him."She got up and walked over to the guy.She then sat down at his table."Why were you watching me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"Got to be more careful then Dante, and you should have known better to go up against a demonkin of that kind by yourself." the hispanic man said and chuckled, ruffling Dante's hair. "Oh hush you Jaime," Though the name sounded like 'hi-may' when he said it "Whatever, well, if you got the girl's digits then you should give her a call, if not, I'll go find your amour* for you." Jamie offered. "No, I don't want to bother her, she's at work right now, and she doesn't need to be bothered by some guy she had sex with." Dante said, rolling his eyes at the hispanic man. "If you say so amigo, like you being half dead isn't as important as work." He chuckled once more before leaving Dante in the recovery room. "Hmm, perhaps I should visit the chica anyways."

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:11 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon had awoken, his heart beating on his ribs hard. He had crawled into the shower, letting the warm water run over him as he sat at the opposite side of the tub of the shower head, his knees to his chest, head hanging. Monster. . . His mind would whisper to him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Brago was in his training room. He was sstill attempting to master the windcutter fist. Balance aura, control it, release it. he thought as if in a meditative state.

((of course.. I take a little nap after comeing back from orientation, and you guys have a posting party, then logg off >.> ))  

DemolitionboyXX

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games