Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 pm
Avery too had been wondering this. Instead of just shrugging and saying 'dunno' she decided to be proactive and go see for herself. Standing she brushed down her skirt and flicked her low auburn ponytail over her shoulder. She headed for Christopher and peeked over his shoulder.

"I can read this one too.." She supplied.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:58 pm
Christopher turned to Avery. "Really? That's good. I'm glad someone else decided to increase their knowledge on a Classic language" he said with an impressed smile.

((should we say that the other people with certain colours are on their spots? Otherwise we'll be here for God-knows-how-long))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:21 pm
(( Was planning on it. Should Alex take silver? I know he's being all stealthy like right now, but Jordee already took blue.

If you can't come up with your extra power now, you can always wait till later~

Lol, I don't have a clue what I want... ))

Jordan glanced around as the others repeated the process and got their books as well. She looked back to the door. Do these books have to do with it?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:30 pm
"No..I mean what''s written inside, I have a sensory Ira as well." Avery brushed back her bangs on that side as if to demonstrate. Though they weren't nearly long enough to cover her eyes anyway.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 pm
"Oh..." Christopher said, a little disappointed. "Well that's good too" he added.

Alex, bored by the others' hesitancy, stepped onto the silver I'ras spot and saw letters appear before him. He didn't know Latin, but knew the brainy kid did.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Avery shrugged and having kept her finger on her page between the shut covers of her book cracked it open while standing and started meandering over to the place where the dog had disappeared with the scroll.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias toted Ali still on his shoulders, as well as a small white plastic bag that contained a kid sized caterpillar toothbrush, disney princess toothpaste and dental floss, as well as some gummy bears for after the appointment.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:44 pm
Dr. Sullivan rinsed his patient's cavity, then drilled it some more. He finally inserted the filling and had the student bite down. He fit the filling and made sure it was in. "Alright. One cavity down. Now, let's move on to the next one" the school dentist said.

The student sobbed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:46 pm
(( Lol, poor student ))

Ali leaned with her head to one side of Zaias' as his cell began to ring. She picked it out of his pocket and looked at it curiously. "Wow, Zais! It's so cool!" she played around with it, flipping it over and over in her wee little hands. Wouldn't be long before she dropped it, dont'cha know.

(( No idea where that...whatever that talking stuff was... came from ))

The silver text on the floor read: Argentum per intelligendo quod fiducia exorior

(( Silver= Understanding (other people) and Certainty

And just a 'fun fact', I consider silver to have more of an affinity with darkness, and gold with lightning, since that's kinda how it's worked out so far ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:00 pm
"Sure is kiddo" Zaias said reaching up only slightly and easily taking his phone from his sister's hands. He wasn't called all that often.
He hit the 'accept' button and held it to his ear bracing his forearm against his sisters foot instead of his hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(I like that, I can see Whit for lightning more than darkness.)

Avery meandered a little more but didn't go to much closer to the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:10 pm
Once the student's mouth was prepared again, Dr. Sullivan began drilling the second cavity. "I guess you weren't brushing and flossing enough over the summer. Tsk tsk tsk" Dr. Sullivan said as he drilled the cavity.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:19 pm
((@zetao umm i fixed it so it be saying teh dog took the map not the scroll XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:59 pm
(( Dr. Sullie must be a hit with the kids ))

"Zaias, whe-"[/color

The voice swallowed up by a large amount of white noise. Ali, looking up in the air, giggled and clapped her hands at the air.

Jordan walked over to the door, placing her palm on the glowing blue tendril. "Ow!" she hissed under her breath as the door seemed to burn her hand. She took a step back. "What kind of door is this?" she said out loud to herself. "Maybe if I say the phrase..." She repeated the Latin phrase she'd read earlier on the ground- it was printed on the first page of her book- but nothing happened. She turned to look back at the others. Suddenly, she felt warm tendrils closing in around her body. "Hey! The doors doing something!" she called out as the light closed around her and dragged her towards the door.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:21 pm
(Am I supposed to know who that is on the phone?)

Zaias held his phone away from his ear and checked the call display. It didn't enlighten him much, so he risked putting it back against his ear. "Hello?" He said to the voice that had been cut off.
He sure hoped one of the boys hadn't gotten themselves into trouble. Not that he'd know how to deal with it now Ali was in the picture.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery looked up and over at Jordan as she called out.
Shocked she dropped her backpack and book on the ground and ran over to her. Grabbing on her arm she did the only thing she could think of. And pulled.

(Gameboy anyone?Gameboy in 3D )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:30 pm
(( Maaaybe

I WANT ONE SO BAD OMFG BLARRGGGGGHHHH!!!! ))

Jordan's feet scrambled on the ground as the lights lifted her into the air. "This is either a trap...or something really really good," she said, finding herself short on breath. She tried flying away, but the light only pulled harder. The room started to turn fuzzy, and the warmth from the light spread through her body. "This...is..." she closed her eyes as the light pulled her through the door, leaving Avery's hand dangling in open air. The blue light that had been covering the door was gone.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:51 pm
Avery just stared blankly at the door. Then became highly suspicious in general. Blue...for Jordan.

She took a step back and picked up her things before heading over to the others.

"Did you???"
She began ...but stopped, as it was quite obvious they had clearly seen.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games