Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:06 pm
-dame keeps her arms crossed and continues looking the other way, nostrils flaring slightly- That was not an appropriate response, Fl-uh..Daniel. -her voice is angry and she turns slightly away, eyes wide at her almost slip up. eek sweatdrop -  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:38 pm
There was an audible thud as Daniel dropped his head against a nearby wall. He groaned to himself, though not in any pain or anything else to do with the wall.

"I am absolutely terrible with people.I can't even make you hate me, or stay away from me. Why can't I shake you?"

Daniel turned and took a step forward, his face twisted with frustrated anguish.

"Look, I'm dangerous to be around, or to be associated with. And getting more so by the day. The only reason I told you what you have within you was because if anyone could figure it out on their own, it'd be you. But now that fiery determination of yours is working against me."

Daniel slumped into a chair, defeated.

"Oh what's the use. I'll never understand humans. Even if I do manage to live forever."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl ))

-she turns around to face him, irritated- As much as I want to punch you and as much as that statement hurt, your compliments to my fiery determination has gained you slight favour. Now, just what the hell is it you want from me? What was it you wanted to gain or get out of telling me all this? Because obviously you either didn't know or my so-called "fiery determination" really is just getting in the way and it's not turning out the way you planned.

-she throws her hands up in the air- And of COURSE you won't figure humans out! We are complex, irrational, ridiculous creatures! Does that mean to say you -aren't- a human, Daniel?

Also, you told me this so I may or may not figure out how to do whatever on my own? stressed You weren't even going to clearly state what the hell you do! I had to drag it out of you! How the hell was I supposed to figure it out on my own? Also...what good does it really do? I mean, sure, travelling by "doorway" sure beats takin' the bus and going to visit dinosaurs would be pretty fun for the first five seconds until I almost get eaten but...what would be the point aside from it either being convenient or cool as hell!? stressed scream

And another thing...you say it's supposedly dangerous to be around you or even be associated with you and knowing that, if it is actually true as you believe it, you KNOWINGLY took a job in which you are supposed to guard and protect this place which would cause the people here, unbeknownst to them, to become associated and around you which, by your word, puts them in danger? What the hell, yo?! stressed

((Edited))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 pm
"To help people, of all things. And not just the people of this world. Bah, fine, I'll spell it out. I am the thing left behind. I am the thing to help watch over."

Daniel shook his head in frustration.

"I don't know everything exactly, but I'm very close. The problem, is so is Mahvatshi. He, or it depending on the pronoun structure, is coming here. For me. He wants something that I know, and I don't know if I'll entirely survive the encounter. But I can guarantee, if I'm going down, so is he."

Looking up at Dame, he seemed very tired all of a sudden.

"Oh, I was going to leave notes. Things that I've figured out, to help you along. You have enough friends here, covering such a wide spectrum of energy manipulation, that sooner or later you would've figured something out, I just know it. And then...then you could...follow your nature. Helping."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:33 pm
-her features softened slightly- Yes, Daniel. My nature is to help people. -she turns to him, her eyes sad for him- But I also know my place, Daniel. I'm just trying to live a normal HUMAN life. I don't want mystical powers; I just want to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to be doing on earth and get my life back in order.

I've done adventures...I...-she seems to be working things out about herself- I've...played the plucky hero...I'm done with them. -revelation lights in her eyes- The thrill just ain't worth the consequences. -she nods her head in realisation- 3nodding

I don't want to keep hurting the ones I love in order to try and save people in outrageous ways. I wanna do right by the people I care about. And...

-she shakes her head- ...that just ain't the way I need to do it. So...I'm sorry but...you'll have to keep your crazy Star Wars Sci-Fi stuff and find someone else...I can't be your Anakin...and you can't be my warped Obi Wan Kenobi. I...I really hope that you find someone else to help you. I...I'll even try and do all I can but...well, I mean, you might think I really am missing my calling but...I don't want it.

...The kind of help you are talking about? I don't want the weight of the world on my shoulders, Daniel.

-during her talk she has walked over to him and is cupping his cheek, staring in to his blue eyes. Something shifts and determination sets in. She stands up straighter and puts her fists on her hips, setting her jaw- Now, that being said. Tell me about this Mahvatshi person. Sounds like Hindu god or something... confused neutral What can I do to help you take him/she/it down?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:48 pm
Daniel shakes his head slowly, but takes Dame by the shoulders.

"If that's your decision, then I accept it. But I don't know how to stop Mahvatshi. I don't even know if I can. Mahvatshi isn't of this world or time if I've understood the flashes of memory I've had. Maybe not even this galaxy. But if I think of anything that can be done to help, I'll be sure to give you a ring, eh?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:02 pm
-she pats his cheek- You be sure to do that, Daniel. And dammit, stop living off the street! stressed There is a perfectly good apartment couch sitting there waiting for your a** to be back on it. It cries your name, Daniel. wink It truly does. -she walks towards the door to leave, pausing at the threshold, she looks over her shoulder at Daniel, her green eyes flashing dangerously and deadly- Oh, and Daniel, you tell this Mahvatshi person that humans aren't creatures to be trifled with. evil We don't take kindly to enslavement or whatever else he has his feeble brain locked on. We are fighters. We are somewhat unpredictable. We are selfish and loving. We are complete contradictions to almost every thing we say and do. So you just let him/it/whatever know. I won't go down without a fight. And neither will you. Regardless of what you -are- Daniel, you have the heart of a fighter. And that is something we have in common. wink

-she winks and disappears around the doorframe-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 pm
Daniel collapsed into the chair he was sitting in. All his ideas useless. All his attempts to either intrigue or drive her off failed miserably. He had no doubt that Mahvatshi had as much interest in Earth as for a mound of ants. But it was good to know he might find an ally or two.

"I really, really need to get back to work."

Dragging himself to his feet, Daniel headed for the door. But rather than travel, he decided to walk.

(( Annnnnnd....scene! Man, my poor brain has been run through the emotional wringer on this one. crying ))  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:34 pm
((Awwwww -hugs- I understand that so, so well! crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:42 pm
Jessi was happy to be at work again. She had taken the last two days off. She had to, otherwise she would have gone over 40 hours. Her schedule always varied. Some days, she worked half days, and she always took different days off. She liked having a different schedule each week. The only thing she didn't like was the day she got back after being gone for two or more days in a row. She usually had quite a bit of stuff to catch up on, stuff that the other people who worked at the information desk didn't do.

Right now, she was working on making copies of the piece of paper that described the missing earring that Dame had come in and asked about. Then, she would hang the papers up on each bulletin board around the resort. She didn't see why one of the other people that had worked the desk the past couple of days couldn't have done this. She didn't mind doing it, but it was better to put notices of missing items up as soon as possible.

Jessi bundled up in her coat after she finished making the copies and went outside to hang them up. Haley took over for her at the desk for the time being.  

Jessi_Deramis

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:01 pm
*comes into Aqua Springs looking for Kits*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:11 pm
*is baffled at the changes* surprised

*doesn't find Kits* *decides to go over to MW for a drink*  

rodenrock

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:30 pm
*Creeping in behind the spring Razz finds the perfect spot to begin his jump. Setting up camp he makes damn sure he doesn't set up fire. He begins his long hard journey into the ground burrowing his way into the ladies locker room.* HEHEHEHEHEHEHE I can't wait.

*Rubbing his hands together He grabs his shovel again and starts to dig faster.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:04 pm
*heads into AS, going right to the office she and Amy share. On the desk, she finds a few applications with notes from interviews. Sitting down, she starts to look through them*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:00 pm
*setting aside the applications she feels are most promising, Kits files the rest of them. She writes a note for Jessi to set up a second interview for the ones she selected.

Then, Kits walks down the hall, looking in each room. A few doors from her office, she finds a storage room with a window looking out over the empty pool. She calls a few of the employees over from their other tasks and has them start to clear it out. Finding an old table and chair that will work for now, she has them put those in the room, along with an unused filing cabinet that had been in her office* There, we'll have to get some better furniture in here, but that should work for now.

*satisfied, she returns to her office, turning the computer on and making a temporary sign for the other door. Hanging it up, she steps back and nods* That'll work. We really should have a security office so that people know where to go if they have a problem.

*going back to her office again, she starts looking on the computer for a shop where they can buy a more permanent sign and some better furniture. Not sure when Daniel usually works, she writes a note to him to leave at the information desk when she goes by there next*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games